Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) Empty All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Rhea runs a slender hand through her dirty blonde hair and puts it in a high pony tail. Clipping the ipod onto her shorts, and slipping a finger through the strap of her sports bra, she put the headphones in her ears and begins on a long job through the woods. about 20 minutes in, beads of sweat form on her face and her skin begins to glisten and glow from moisture. Stopping for a break on a fallen log, she takes out her headphones and begins to stretch.

(sorry that was really bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) Empty Re: All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 pm

(It's fine Very Happy)

Darrin
Darrin walked silently through the trees. His stormy grey eyes took in everything. From the vibrant flowers, to the camouflaged moss on the trees. He ran a hand through his coal black hair, and fixed his black leather jacket. He reached into the pocket of his Wrangler Jeans, and pulled out a box of cigarettes. He didn't even think, as he lit it up. His worn out boots, made the dry leaves crackle. He took a drag on the cigarette, as he heard some crunching other than himself. He looked over to saw a cute girl jogging. He stuck to the shadows, as she passed him. He watched her from behind, his eyes lingering on her butt. He released the smoke from his moth, and took another drag. He absent mindlessly followed the girl, walking slowly. He finish the cigarette, and through it into the foliage, without a thought. Darrin then spotted the girl sitting down on a near by log. He walked closer and stopped about 10 feet away. "Hey!" He said coolly. He leaned against a tree, and again reached into his pocket for the box. He was only 18, but that didn't matter. He looked over at the girl again, and let loose a charming, white smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

"hey" Rhea responded, a bit out of breath. She could feel the warmth of a bead of sweat rolling down in between her breasts. She wiped her forehead and cheeks with the back of her wrist to try and not look so sweaty. She was warned by other women about being cautious of men in the woods, but if he tried anything, she could shapeshift. She would only do it if the situation was dire though. "you really shouldn't be smoking out here in the woods." She said in sort of a sassy voice. She stopped stretching and lifted her foot onto the log to re-tie her shoelace.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Darrin
Darrin looked at her, his eyes lowering to her chest. Through she had a shirt and a bra on, he imagined he could see everything. That was just the kind of guy he was. A cool dude, but a bit of a perv. He eyes snapped up, as she spoke to him. "Damn! I don't even know your name, and your telling me how to run my life." He said, again with the smile. Then he pushed himself away from the tree, and took a step closer to her. He tapped the edge of the cigarette against the tree, making loose ash fall from the tip. "I'm Darrin by the way, you've probably heard of me. And you are?" Then he added with a sarcastic edge,"You are the one, who does not want me to light that place on fire, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 pm

I smiled, a bit peeved at him. He seemed like a bit of a tool, using a tree as an ash tray and assuming I knew who he was. "It's been nice talking to you but I really have to continue on my run." I say, putting my foot back on the ground and standing up. I put my headphones back in and turn to jog away.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Darrin
Darrin cocked his head to the side,"Don't you wanna stay? You didn't even give me your name" He said with a smile. He crossed the distance between them, and caught her by the wrist," You didn't even give me you name," He repeated,' And a pretty, little, thing like you, should always give a stud, like me, your name." he said grinning wider now.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Rhea gave a nervous laugh and turned around to face him. "well if you want to know so badly it's Rhea." Now can I please be on my way?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Darrin
He smiled as she laughed, and he recognized her nervousness. He slowly released her wrist," Rhea... Thats unique. I like it!" He said laughing a bit. He looked at her, and then asked," Do you have a phone number, Rhea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 pm

"uh, yeah" Rhea responded, taking out her headphones. "but listen Darrin I really should be going"

(my idea is that he will try to make her stay and so she will have to turn coyote on him to defend herself, then he switches too, and it will go on from there)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:00 pm

(Okay!!Smile )
Darrin
I looked at her, surprised,"Well, can't I have it?" He asked. As she again went to move away from him, he quickly lifted her up by her waist, and gently put her down beside him. Then he turned back to her, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:05 pm

"You don't know who you're messing with Darrin" Rhea says, visibly shaken, but with will in her voice. She attempts to stand up again, and turns to face Darrin. She could feel her instincts kicking in, but she held them back. 'not yet' she thought to herself.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Darrin
A cocky smile found it's way onto Darrin's face. "Oh really? Are you sure who you are dealing with?" He asked, his eyes shining. He found it funny, how shaken she was. He could tell she was different, thats why he had been so attracted to her. But he just couldn't tell how.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 pm

(sorry for delayed response, I was writing my mom a bday card for tomorrow)

"You leave me with no choice". I let my adrenaline pulse throughout my body and run in my veins all the way to my finger tips. I shift quickly, ripping my clothes off. I hate to shift with my clothes on, but It's not like I could get naked in front of him first. I snarl, giving him a warning to back off, hoping that the sheer sight of me right now would knock him off his feet and send him on his way.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Darrin
He looked at her, smiling. This was it! This was the moment, when he was gonna see how different she was. As he felt her body convulse, and she ripped off her clothes, he backed off a little. Then she shifted. He watched with a satisfied grin, happy he had been right. She was a shape shifter! He looked at her,"Calm down!" then he to pulled off his clothes and shifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 pm

Rhea's eyes widened when he shifted too! She couldn't tell if she was afraid of him now, or less so. She stood there, not saying anything. She could only tell that she was no longer as afraid by her adrenaline levels going down, therefore, she could feel her body gently wanting to shift back. Because the urge to shift was always greater than unshift, she was able to stay in her coyote form. She was calm because they had a rarity in common, and now this guy would probably want to talk about shapeshifting more than his other intentions.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Darrin
The tan Coyote smirked happily when she seemed surprised. "I knew you were one too!" He said happily. He sat down, and dug his short claws into the earth. His bushy tail fanned out behind him. Darrin visibly looked her over, being really noticeable. "Your tiny!" He said with a Coyoteish grin. His shiny white canines shone. His now aqua blue eyes  gleamed mischievously.
SSS

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm

(that's totally okay.)

"That's what coyotes are. Small. You on the other hand look like you are on the verge of wolf size" Rhea replied. "this is real cool and all, but I really should be getting home. It's a sunday afternoon, and I need to be home for dinner". Before turning and trotting away, she turned around and started to toss dirt on top of her ripped athletic shorts and sports bra. "I would love to hang out with you sometime though. Meet me here saturday at noon." she said before taking her ipod gently in her maw and trotting away. excitement grew in her chest.

Rhea slipped into her room in coyote form and unshifted as she entered the doorway. She grabbed a towel and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water cascade over her slender smooth body. She smiled when she thought about this saturday. She heard a knock on the door. "Hey I didn't know you were home. How was your run?" her mom yelled from outside the door. "good ma!" Rhea yelled back. "dinner in a few minutes okay?" "Be right there!".

Throwing on some panties, a tangtop, and a pair of sweatpants, Rhea hurried down the stairs and sat down to dinner. "how was your run? anything interesting happen?" Her mom asked. "yeah." She replied, saying nothing more. Later that night she slipped into bed and fell asleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Darrin
The man smiled, "Thanks... I like being big!" He said mischievously. I frowned as she said she had to leave, but smiled when she said she wanted to see me again. "I'll do that, Babe." he said with a small laugh. Then he shifted, and quickly put on his clothes. He hadn't ripped them like her, and they were just laying in a messy pile. After that, he lit up another cigarette, and then smiling, he walked away.
(Saturday?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:13 pm

(yeah. saturday. a week from now)

Saturday crept up and Rhea was so excited to be able to share her coyote form with someone. packed a small backpack full of an extra pair of clothes, and some other necessities to be prepared for shifting. Heading outside in a tang top and shorts, she threw on her backpack and jogged into the woods. Before arriving at the meeting location, she ducked behind a tree and took off her tang top and shorts, then her bra and underwear. She put the clothes in her napsack and shifted with ease. She threw the backpack up onto a branch of the tree and made sure to remember the location as to where she put it. Then she trotted to the log where she had met the guy earlier that week.

(also I was hoping your guy asked Rhea to be his girlfriend so they could be close, then run away)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Ok!)
Darrin
Darrin walked slowly through the tree's, as always, taking drags on a cigarette. He had on sunglasses this time, but still looked relatively the same. He hid in the shadows, preferring the coolness. He came around an hour early, in case she came early. He was glad he did to, because he didn't have to wait long before he heard rustling. He looked up from the tree he was leaning on and smiled. It was the girl. She had obviously not seen him, because she stripped down to nothing. With each article of clothing she lost, the gap between his lips grew wider. Until he had a full fledged, ear to ear, smile. He slowly slid his sunglasses up, so he could see her better. Sadly, he didn't have much time to study her. She quickly shifted. He frowned and pushed himself away from the tree, "That was quite a show..." he said winking.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Rhea turned her head at his voice. Her mouth immediately dropped and she walked over to him. She had no idea he was there. If she was in her human form, she would've shoved him. "why don't you just shift and not make this awkward okay?" She tells him. She sits on her hindquarters, waiting for him to slip behind a bush to change.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Darrin
Darrin smiled, "No... Why don't you shift, I wouldn't mind it." he said ending with laughter. He looked back at, laughing again because she was so small.
(Sorry it's so sort...)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm

"oh stop it. We came here to hang out to discover our new similarity. Isn't that right?" She said, standing up and baring her teeth a bit to let him know that he's being ridiculous.

(me too)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 am

Darrin
The man smiled, and began to take off his clothes. "Yeah... I guess." He said with a small sigh. As he got down to his underwear, he smirked, and looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. Then he casually just dropped them. He kicked his clothes to the side, and shifted. "So?" He asked her with a small grin, "How was the show?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am

Rhea ignored his comment and passed him, making sure to brush his shoulder, letting him know that she was sort of annoyed at him. She began to trot deep into the forest, hoping that he would follow.

(can we maybe tone down his sexual intentions at first to make her want to be his girlfriend?)

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next