Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three' Company (M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Three' Company (M) Empty Three' Company (M)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 pm

The ground was covered with permafrost and a fine dusting of fresh snow that had fallen the night before. It made the trails nearly invisible and hunting a serious challenge. With all the trees naked and looking alike, it created a terrible problem for the disgruntled yearling. The pup bounced along what she thought was a trail, trying to follow the sound of a hooting owl. It took all her young strength and balance to keep upright as she slipped and tottered along the way. She was traveling farther down the mountain side, at an angle, and farther away from her mother den. Unaware of the danger of being out alone, Tilly continued on her way. Each romp created a soft echo that ricocheted off the tall trees and snow banks, the sound drifting hither and tither, reaching the ears of prey in the distance. Completely lost in children's play, the black pup teeter tottered after the owl's call.

Back up the mountain side, in a small den, laid Jenna, the wolf pup's mother. She had been on the hunt all night long and was exhausted. Sure her young pup would stay close to the den, Jenna had decided to take a well deserved rest. Pressed up against the far wall, Jenna slept soundly, occasionally sneezing and disrupting the snow that had blown in from the gentle breeze. With a start, the blue pelted she-wolf awoke and jumped to her paws. She growled and called for Tilly, but she received no answer back. Hackles raised, she bound from the den followed the pup's tracks into the snow. The entire time she ran, she was snarling in fear for her pup and in anger.

Sliding down the mountain side, she caught the scent of a mountain lioness. She snarled more savagely and picked up speed, following the scent of the feline and the faint scent of her pup. She switched coarse and tumbled clumsily down the hill as she heard the growling sounds of the lion. She slowed her pace until she found the small clearing where her pup was being circle. Tilly was crouched into a ball, scampering left and right each time the lion came at her. At the lion prepared to attack her, Jenna launched herself from her hiding place and landed on the lion's back. During the death struggle, Tilly managed to break the circle and lope to safety, watching from distance as her mother fought for both of their lives.

(someone play a male ?)

Last edited by Guardian Angel on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Three' Company (M) Empty Re: Three' Company (M)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:27 pm

may I join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Yes ma'am
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank You!!!
Three' Company (M) White-wolf-big%5B1%5D
New Moon
The silver wolf trotted through the snow. He was very big for his age of only 2 years. In some cases, he was huge, standing at 5'6. He was easily six foot long. from the tip of his nose, to the tip of his tail. His paws were the size of tea plates. He was also very handsome. The silver wolf had vibrant blue eyes, along with a childish, yet charming smile. His smile, you could say, framed his personality. The brute could be very childish, yet was very charming, and very arrogant. Basically, to make it short, it was all about him. That didn't mean he didn't have a soft side though. The big brute loved pups, and wolves lesser than himself. Whether it was because he loved to show the comparison between himself, and lesser wolves, or because he just had a good heart, no one could figure it out.

The male didn't know where he was traveling, he just knew he was traveling. He had left his pack, and wanted to seek adventure, and the thrill of life. That much, he did know. Moon didn't care much for faes, accept to show off, but when he smelt the scent of fear, mixed with a faes scent, he turned after them, quickening his pace. The silver wolf blended well, with the glittering frost and snow, so he usually paid no heed to predators. The male went faster, hearing the yowl of a lion. Within a minute, Moon was upon the seen. A mother wolf was wrestling with the mountain lion, to save her pup. And the pup looked to be killed anyway, for getting in the way.

Moon let loose a flashy grin, and then raced over to the pup. He grabbed the pup, and raced around thirty feet away so she wouldn't be hurt. Thebrute then gently set her down, and raced back to the aid of the mother. He jumped upon the big cat, his ears laced back, and a growl erupting from his throat. He sank his long canines, into the back of the cats neck, struggling to tear through it's loose skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 pm

(only one tiny request ! Can you remove the siggy?)

Tilly looked up as she cowered near the brush, her pink colored eyes watery with tears and trained on her mother who fought for their lives. She knew it was all her fault that they were in this situation and she would pay for it later when they got back home. If they got back home. She whimpered and buried her face behind her fluffy tail, flattening her ears and covering them with her little paws, trying to block out the horrible sounds of teeth snapping and shrills of pain. The yearling swore that the fighting was growing louder, as it were moving closer to her and when she dared a peek, she saw her mother stumble. "Mom!" she cried. As she stood up to lunge after her, something scooped her up and carried her over the snowy ground. She wiggled and writhed in her captor's grasp, struggling to see who was holding her and taking her away. "Hey!" she shouted in fear and anger. When her paws were back on the snow, she spun and saw a silver colored wolf bounded away from her. Tilly took the hint and stayed in her spot.

The mountain lion snarled in Jenna's face as she knocked her over, her jaws inches from the wolf's face. Jenna reacted by lashing out at her maw, her own jaws snapping down on her cheek. The lioness swatted at her, sending Jenna to the side and into the snow. She got back up and launched herself at the feline, her jaws open and aimed for anything she could bit. She jumped up on her back and sank her teeth into the back of her neck. The cat howled in pain and attempted to buck her off. As Jenna tumbled off of her, she heard Tilly and saw the young pup running for her. She was about to tell her to stop when something massive and silver flew past her. Momentarily distracted by the beast hauling off with her child, Jenna didn't realize the oncoming attack from the lioness until it was too late. She knocked off of her paws with the lion looming over her.

But then the brute was at her aid, attacking the mountain lion too. This pissed Jenna off. She quickly got back up and lunged at the cat, catching it under the throat while male wolf was on top of it, his teeth in her neck. Some of Jenna's vicious growls were aimed at the male that had come to try and save the day. What was he thinking? This was her fight. She was an independent bitch who could handle her own self and pup.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 am

I'll post after school... Sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 pm

(Yeah, I can...)

Moon growled, and dug his teeth farther into the cat's neck. The lion yowled in pain, and tried to grab at him. The male growled and bit harder. He smiled, as the mother lunged at the lion. He could feel the big cats power fading, as she sunk her teeth into it's throat. The cat again tried to dislodge him, and she again failed. Then the cat fumbled, and fell to the ground. This gave Moon a chance to drive his teeth even deeper, the cat gave an angry hiss, though it's breathing grew shallow.

(Sorry it's short, I wanted you to be able to reply what your character did...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Jenna snarled when she let go of the lion's neck, watching as it crumpled beneath the male's weight. She gave him a furious look and dropped to the ground, grabbing onto its throat again, this time crushing her wind pipe and hearing the gurgling sounds of her trying to breath. Blood rushed over her maw and down her fur, staining the white fur pink. She held her in a vice like grip until the lion stopped moving and finally lie limp. She let go of her and spat, revealing her mouth of blood and the horrid taste it left behind. Her eyes moved over to the silver male still standing over the dead feline, a smile on her face. Jenna's ears went flat and her hackles remained raised. "Who do you think you are and why did you jump in like that?" she snarled, taking a couple steps towards him with her fangs bared,
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Moon smiled as the beast went limp. He sat upon the still warm body, like a mighty hunter with his trophy. The male rose up high, staring the the female. He was expecting some Thank You's and Congratulations, and hardly heard what she said,"Your very welcome.." He rethought what she had said,"Wait... What?" He replied confused. He looked at her, and laced his ears back, snarling. He hopped from the mountain lion, and walked forward, his head tilted in a confused position. "Who do I think I am? I am the one that just saved you, and your pup!" He spat. His huge paws made hollow thumps as he continued to stalk forward. His hackles rose, and his eyes hardened. He wasn't used to being treated this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Jenna watched him as he stood a top the dead lion as if she were some trophy that he could display for bravery and power. Her eyes narrowed and another snarl tore from her throat as he climbed down from her and started forward, heading towards her. She could see the mix of emotions running through his head by his facial expressions and this deeply satisfied her. Nothing pissed her off more than an arrogant male who thought he was God's gift the Earth and who walked around like he owned the place. It was a major factor when it came to finding a mate. Pompous ass males seemed to be all over the place these days, doing whatever they could to get a female's attention and court her. All they ever wanted was to breed a wolfess to pass on their bloodlines. This was something Jenna often thought about and made sure that she never fell victim to their scandals.

As he advanced on her, Jenna held her ground with her dainty head held high and her muscles tensed, pulled tight beneath her pelt and outlined against her taught skin. Her lip was raised, showing him her fangs, and her ears remained flat against her skull, showing how angry she was. Her tail whipped back and forth behind her in an aggravated manner, stirring up the light snow behind her like a faint white cloud. "I had everything under control." she snapped, foam flying from the corner of her mouth.

Tilly looked on apprehensively. She was thankful that the male had intervened and helped her mother. Jenna had gotten into lots of fights that she barely made it out of alive and it always upset Tilly to see her so aggressive because of it. Tilly stood up and trotted slowly over to the other two, moving behind her mom and sitting down with her tail wrapped around her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:50 am

Moon stopped a foot from her. He sat and raised himself up above he. She was small compared to him. Her words made him growl more, and his eyes grew dark and steely. His claws dug deep in the soil, as his body grew taught. Then he got an idea, one that would either really help the situation, or really hurt it. He looked at the little pup behind the fae, and gave her a quick wink. He was trying to tell her, he meant nothing, of what he was about to say. Moon might be arrogant, and nasty, but he would never do this...

"Well... If you really want your pup dead, I will happily oblige. The cat would have killed her if I had not stepped in, and you say, you wish I hadn't... Moon again rose, and walked slowly toward the pup, his teeth bared. His tail was held high in a dominant position, and his ears were lace back. He again winked quickly to the pup,"Come here, Puppy! Let us finish what your mother has started!" He said, taking another step forward.

Last edited by mckenzie9199 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Tilly watched the big wolf with round, pink eyes that were glossy and bright. She was intrigued by his massive size and the unnatural coloring of his pelt. It stood out against the white snow that covered the forest floor and surrounding objects like a cozy blanket. Tilly didn't understand why her mother wouldn't just thank the wolf and be on her way. She didn't have to be so stand offish all the time. The young pup's eyes widened when she saw him move closer and wink at her. Her face broke into a mischievous grin and she lowered herself to the ground in a playful stance, her back end up and her little fangs bared.

Jenna, on the other hand, continued to stand her ground and refused to appear lesser to the massive brute. He may have been much larger than her, but that didn't bend her pride or break her natural need to keep her pup safe. She watched him glance at her pup, oblivious to the wink, and another snarl ripped from her throat. She moved and stepped between them, her ears flat and her tail up and erect. Her eyes were wide and wild, the swirling blue pits bright and flashing with hatred. His words caught her off guard at first, but then struck her hard. She reared back in rage and then lunged at him, throwing herself against him and knocking him down with all of her might. Her jaws were inches from his face, her saliva coating his fur. "Touch my pup and i will tear your throat out like I did to that lioness." Jenna spat, her eyes fixed on him, her sides heaving.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 am

The brute smiled a the fae's reaction.He rolled his eyes, and easily kicked her off of him. "Hey, your cute... For a pup!" He said with a grin. Moon's green eyes glinted happily. Then he turned back to the fae,"So is that a yes? Or a no?" He asked teasingly. It was not meant for humor though. This fae was really getting on his nerves, so he turned back to the pup. "What's your name, Pup?" He asked steadily. He watched the fae out of the corner of his eye. If she attacked to really hurt him, he would be ready. Moon's body was taught as he looked down at the pup. She was a pretty little thing. It was good she didn't have her mother's attitude. If she did, she would most likely scare off prominent mates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Jenna easily landed on all fours when he shoved her off of him. She kicked up the snow with her paws and walked over to Tilly, bending down and licking the top of her head. The pup looked up at her with a smile on her face and then over at the wolf who helped them. "My name is Tilly." she said happily, standing up tall to look like a big girl. Jenna growled low in her throat and kept her eyes trained on the brute, her muscles tense and her fangs slightly bared beneath her upper lip. Her tail swayed cautiously back and forth behind her as her ears sat erect on her head, listening to him intently. He had helped them, now what was he waiting for. She didn't need him putting things into Tilly's head. All males were bad, the end. Tilly took a couple steps forward and sniffed the air around the male, getting to know his scent better. Jenna let out another low growl and Tilly quickly backed up.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Moon looked at the pup. He smirked,"Well, thats original." He said in a slightly sarcastic tone. He looked over at Tilly's mom,"And may I be graced with your name?" He said smirking, and bowing. He tone was highly sarcastic, this time. He really couldn't believe this fae. Most she wolves would be thanking him, and groveling at his paws. Not to mention falling in love with him... But this fae, she acted as if he was a predator...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Tilly looked up at Moon and frowned. "I have never met a pup with my name." she told him defensively. She sat down and pawed at the snow, lifting it with one paw and then gently tossing it away. She pushed the snow around, drawing random figures in it, trying to make herself look like an artist. Child's play. Jenna glared at him and scoffed, "Jenna." she told him and moved over to Tilly. She glanced up at the sky through the trees and noticed the darkening clouds. There was going to be a snow storm again tonight and she wanted to avoid getting stuck in it, they would need to be heading back to the cave soon. She dropped her head and nudged the pup. Tilly stood up and shook the snow from her pelt. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Moon. But its going to snow and we need to get back to our cave." There was a fake smile on her face and tone of sarcasm on her tongue.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Moon smiled, "Yes! It's very unique..." He watched her make squiggles in the snow, becoming bored. He slowly stood up, his weight making the snow under his paws crunch. He looked at the fae when she spoke, his ears raised attentively," Jenna.." He repeated, rolling the name over his tongue. He watched her nudge the pup, and frowned at how soon the pup listened. He would have squealed, back when he was a pup. He looked at Jenna surprised, and he noted her tone, as she sais they had to leave. "Oh really?" He added with the exact same tone," Then I must come with you, I don't want to get lost out here." He said with a hurried nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Jenna looked behind her at Moon, "You think you are coming with us? You fight off a hungry lioness, I think you can handle a storm." She told him. With a flick of her bushy tail, she bent down at the neck and picked up Tilly in her jaws. For being a yearling, the she-pup was rather small and could easily be carried in her mother's jaws. Tilly let Jenna pick her up with a sigh and turned to look at Moon. She didn't care if the big guy came along, she might have a friend to play with then. Tilly curled her tail up between her legs and tucked her limbs inward. Jenna snorted and started walking away, heading back towards the way their cave was as little flurries started to fall. "I could use a guard dog." she huffed around Tilly's fur.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 am

Moon
Moon looked at her, again surprised. This little fae was just full of excitement! He smirked at the thought, and then retorted, "Well, a massive blizzard is a lot worse than a little kitty cat." He started walking along beside them, and looked down at Tilly, "Isn't she old enough to walk on her own? She looks capable to me." He said, frowning. He soon caught a stronger scent of the two, and he decided they must be close to their camp. He dropped back a bit, not knowing if their were other wolves. He couldn't smell any, but that didn't mean they weren't there. Moon was a strong brute, being trained by his father Lichen. Though, that didn't mean he could take on a whole pack. As he walked closer, he grew calmer, he had decided their weren't other wolves. He looked up at the grey sky, as they grew closer. "Wow..." He mumbled, this really was a big storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 pm

(your siggy, honey..)

Jenna ignored him until they reached the tree line that opened up to her cave home. She set Tilly down and the little pup took off at a clumsy canter up the slope to their den and hurried inside, out of sight. The blue tinted wolf moved a little slower once she was within her small territory, looking about her at the sky and elsewhere. "There is something off about Tilly. Her speech is less developed than a normal yearling. She isn't interested in learning to hunt. And she is the reason we were in that mass. She has a tendency to run off and get into trouble. I carry her so she doesn't get distracted and run off again." she explained, nearing the small step that lead into her den. She jumped the step and lingered in the entrance way. "You are welcome to stay a few feet within the cave, but no where near us." she told him with an air of dominance. After all, this was her home and she had allowed him to enter.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 pm

(Sorry for the wait, and sorry for the signature...)
Moon
Moon sat down outside of the cave, and watched Tilly run in to the dark mouth. He slowly looked at Jenna as she began to speak. His ears pricked at her words. The brute had noticed how immature the pup seemed to be, but he didn't really think there was something wrong with her. Giving his advice, whether the fae wanted it or not, he said," Just give her time, and discipline her. Faes are to easy on pups, they can use a couple nips every now and then. She'll learn..." Moon sat still as Jenna jumped into the cave, he looked up as a cold wind slowly began to blow. It smelled of the fierce storm that was coming. Clouds blocked out the small sunlight there had been, and it seemed suddenly darker. Moon focused back on Jenna,"Thank You..." He replied carefully. He slowly, and warily, walked up the small step and into the forbid, mouth of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Jenna heard his words of wisdom and refrained from a snarky remark. Why was he telling her how to raise her child ? With a grunt, she nodded at him and watched as he slowly moved up the steps and into her cave. She looked passed him and out at the darkening sky. Heavy grey clouds loomed above them, blocking out the sunlight and making the forest look as though evening were upon them. She took a sniff and sighed. There was a serious storm on the way, one that might possibly block them in the cave. "You're welcome." she told him as she shook out her coat. She looked thoughtful for a moment, a mental debate going on in her mind. "Moon, do you think you could go out and snag us some meat before the storm hits?" she suddenly asked, her ears alert and a serious look in her eye. If they got snowed in, food would be a must.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Moon
The black male looked out at the storm and nodded,"Yeah..." He responded slowly. He wasn't actually the hunting type, especially at this time of the year. His dark coat stood out against the stark white snow, but he was good at sticking to shadows. He slowly exited the cave, back out into the slowly freezing air. The air hurt his nostrils as he breathed it in, it was cold enough to make him rethink going out, but they would need meat if the got snowed in. He shook out his furry winter coat, and loped off. His head was low to the ground, taking in every scent he could. His ears were erect, trying to catch the smallest sound of prey. He was light on his big paws, making hardly any sound. He didn't like hunting, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at it. Going slowly through the wood, Moon suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. His fur bristled, and a low growl erupted in his throat. Not a worried growl, but a hunting growl. He crouched instinctively, his muscles quivering. He smelled the musky small of deer. He slowly crept forward, hearing it's shallow bleats. Moon was silent, as he saw the dark shape of a doe, against the grey sky. The doe was obviously alone, and was searching for company. She wasn't to big, but should be enough. Moon crept a little closer, and suddenly bolted forward. The doe started, and just stood there for a moment, and then she quickly turned, and fled before him. Moon grinned, she was to late. The large male lunged at her, his large jaws curling over her fragile back legs. She gave a scared shriek, as she fell forward. he back leg broken. Moon rushed forward and took a grip of her neck. She gave up before he had even crushed her windpipe. Moon then stared at the dead doe for a second. Then he took hold of her one, still intact, back leg, and dragged her back to the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Jenna watched him leave, her blue eyes focused on his dark figure until he vanished into the forest. Turning on her heels, she trotted into the cave to check on Tilly. The young pup was curled up on the pallet of leaves and furs her mother had put together over time and had her nose tucked under her tail. Every so often she would shiver and Jenna would frown. Once moon returned, she would be able to cuddle with the pup and keep her warm. Dropping her head. Jenna nuzzled Tilly's backside and licked behind one of her ears, comforting her. Tilly whined and then settled back down. Elevating her head again, Jenna slowly walked back out to the cave mouth and sat down to wait for Moon. The air was chilly and the wind was sharp, but she could manage. She knew that it wouldn't take him very long to locate any prey. Knowing the weather conditions, some stupid creature was most likely stuck in a drift and made their self a sitting duck. A faint smile came to lips as she thought about ducks. She liked ducks, they were dumb and they tasted good. Jenna licked her jaws and whimpered softly as she stared at the spot in the trees he disappeared through.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Moon
Moon slowly dragged the doe back. She was heavier than she looked, and every now and then her body would quiver, and he would have to make sure she was dead. He had made the awful mistake once of dragging a half dead porcupine back to his home, and had quills in his nose for weeks. He would never make that mistake again. You see, Moon had learned everything, from lessons. And most of these lessons involved pain. But pain was a good inspiration, and he learned much from it. Now, as he got closer to the cave, he checked behind him for any major blood leaking from the doe. He smiled over the does leg. There were only small splotches, every few steps. He had learned, when he had first ran away, that bigger predators would follow the blood, and take away his meal. Now he made his kills as quick as possible. That was another, one of those lessons. Finally he saw the mouth of the cave appear, and Jenna waiting for him. He dragged the doe into the cave, and sat down panting. "She was all I could find, in a short amount of time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next