Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} - Page 9 Empty Re: Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Dalia pinned her ears a bit and watched him before nudging him softly Those aren't going to heal for a while and I think they may leave scars. She looked at him again and pushed her head against him gently before turning and headed for he cabin, she stopped for a moment and waited for him We won't have to worry about him or the pack.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 pm

The male yelped and snapped a little as he nudged her, the pain awful. Oliver simply grunted in reply, limping heavily. But he kept on, kept going, trying to ignore the agonizing sensations creeping over her. "it'll be okay, Dalia, I'll fix." He answered, sounding bold and strong. "I hope not, it was hard not killing him."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm

As they reached the cabin Dalia shifted into her human form and got a towel, water and a a small sewing kit out. Even though she was naked from shifting she didn't care, both her and her wolf were racing around to make sure Oliver would be okay. She walked out to were she could see him and waited for him "When you get in here you need to shift so I can dress the wounds."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:18 am

Oliver simply trudged along, forcing each step, taking the pain as he finally managed to collapse in the doorway and phase, wincing horribly. "O-Oka-aay." He stuttered, struggling to even support himself as the itching pain of healing flared up.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:18 am

Once he shifted Dalia went over to him and helped him up and onto the couch. Once there she began to work on his worse wound on his shoulder cleaning it first with alcohol then bandaging it with wrap and repeated the same with the really bad wounds he had. When she finished she looked at him and smiled small, she gave him a small peck on his cheek then turned around to go put clothes on.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Oliver was grateful for her help, managing to utter his multiple thank yous and apologizes. He felt so bad for being in such a state. That so early on she had to see him in such a state. But as she set to work, the boy fell silent, biting down on his lip to keep his noises of pain silent. "Thank you, Dalia.." He whispered, reaching a shaky hand to her cheek as she kissed his, before simply leaning back and awaiting her return.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm

After she pit a pir of clothes on she walked back out to Oliver and sat beside him "Please dont put yourself in danger because of me again, please." she laid her head on him just a bit and gave a small sigh before looking at him again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon May 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Oliver wasn't particularly bothered that he had no clothes on whatsoever, she'd see him sooner or later and he wasn't phased. "I'm an alpha, and your mate. It's my job to protect you." He smiled, slowly moving a sore arm to wrap it round her shoulders, leaning his head against hers. "Plus I'll mend, it's not like I'm gonna die or anythin' daft like that!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 11, 2014 6:40 pm

"I know that, but I don't want to see you get yourself hurt like this." She knew he was still naked from shifting, but didn't pay any mind to it."Some wounds won't heal as the others, those are going to take longer to heal because of how deep they are."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm

BuMp
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Oliver nodded absentmindedly, looking out of the window with forlorn eyes. He knew he couldn't leave for at least a few days, he was homebound, and it both terrified and depressed him. "I'll heal." The boy mumbled sullenly, flicking his fringe from his eyes, and rubbing her shoulder gently.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:25 pm

Dalia looked up at him and saw him staring towards the window "You know just because your injured doesn't mean you have to stay inside the whole time you heal, You just cant do any shifting or anything like that." She sat up and kissed his cheek before leaning her head on him again "I may act cruel at times, but I don't like people being sad."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 am

Oliver huffed softly, his lower lip jutting out in a pout as he did. "I'd rather not risk it." He added idly, leaning back a little as she lent on him. He grunted lightly, closing his eyes lazily. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat May 07, 2016 12:33 am

Dalia gave a small smile and messed with his hair by his ear "You're going to end up with cabin fever if you stay inside the whole time, those wounds will probably take a week max to heal." She sat up again and headed for the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets and seeing what there was to eat, she gave an annoyed growl before heading back to him "Will you be ok if I go try and catch a rabbit or two?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat May 14, 2016 9:55 am

"I've been cabin crazy before." He shrugged, lazy eyes following her movements as she stood and disappeared towards the cabin's small kitchen. With a groan, he pulled himself to his feet, grunting as he did so. "Stay, I'll go." He grumbled, rubbing a hand tenderly over his face. "I still don't like that someone came all this way to find you.."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat May 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Dalia watched him as he stood up "Your not going anywhere with your injuries, if they get infected you'll be screwed." She leaned up against the wall and crossed her arms staring at him "I don't like it either, the only thing I done was run off because I was upset everyone else around me were finding their mates and I was yet to find mine within the pack. My parents must have told him to kill on site like he said, he would've never attacked me before."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun May 22, 2016 6:05 am

Oliver lifted both arms up with a wince as much to say 'And this can get worse?'. "I'm screwed already," he huffed with a pout, looking rather childish. "I don't care what he would and wouldn't do however long ago, now he would." Oliver growled, teeth bared in an angry snarl. The noie that ripped from his throat was barely human as he hot a dark glare at the doorway, not clearly unimpressed.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Dalia stared at him and smirked slightly when he pouted for a moment, as soon as she heard him growling her smirk went away and followed his line of sight towards the door "Oliver if you go outside and try to shift i will chase your ass down and drag you back in here." She kept her voice stern and narrowed her eyes at him and couldn't help but to growl as well out of instinct. Dalia pushed herself off the wall she was leaning on and walked over to him and placed both her hands on his shoulders while she began to slowly move them down his arms and back up before stopping and looking him in his eyes, "If we need to we can find others like us and build up our own pack and leave this area so we wont have to deal with them anymore". The whole time her hands met the skin of his shoulders, she could feel the slight electric shocks just like when they met in the field while in their wolf forms.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9