Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} Empty Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:18 am

I knew I could never go back there not since I had ran off like that, why did I run off like that why? I kept asking myself these stupid questions when I knew exactly why Dalia just because out mate isn't within the pack that doesn't mean he not out there somewhere. I gave a low growl while I argued with my wolf Well then I guess us running away will help us find him now won't it![b] My wolf knew I was right because after that she shut up and continued to run though the territory. My pack would consider me a traitor and a backstabber, I would never be able to return. My wolf kept pushing forward as we fought against the pack ties that bound us to the pack, once we crossed pack lines it felt as if someone had taken a dagger and stabbed me in the heart as all ties were ripped from us all at once. My wolf collapsed and whined in pain and slight agony, when everything began to subside I tested it and I couldn't even connect to my parents, I was now an outcast, [b]Come on we must keep going, the further we are the less pain we'll be in. i looked around then began moving again this time in a fast trot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks after I had left my pack I found a small area that had no scents of another pack or wolves on it, the clearing was beautiful, it had a small stream running though it that ended with a pond and cover from the elements on either side along with a small den that was made a while ago. Ever since i had arrived to this place i stayed in my wolf form, i was afraid that someone would come around while i was a human and naked, that's one thing that sucks about being a female werewolf unlike the males when you shifted into human form you would be naked and the guys got shorts. As i scanned the clearing a noticed a small rabbit, your probably thinking a rabbit wouldn't do good for a werewolf and your right but it's at least a snack. I charged at the small rabbit and snapped my jaws onto and killed it before sliding to a stop and tossing it into the air as i played with it for a while.

(I'm wanting the male werewolf to be her mate but he doesn't act as he is interested in her even though she knows that he is it. you can choose where he pops up and how mean he is but i would like it if he was an alpha of a pack or a runaway like her.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M} Empty Re: Unmated and Unloved {Pg13-M}

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:15 am

"Muuuuurrr!" Oliver rumbled as he phased into human, stretching out his long, slightly tanned, arms. Dark eyes flitted across as he nose caught scent of a rabbit. "Swee-eet!" He thought, "Snack time!". With that, his wolf caught hold and blue-grey fur engulfed his lanky, muscular frame. He'd broken from his birth pack a few years ago, left and never returned. He'd endured the pain with a new bound freedom. The canine let the pure, feral instinct flood him as the soundless creature stalked the rabbit.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 am

After a few minutes i got tired of playing with the dead rabbit and ate it, when i stood back up i stretched slightly and gave a small yawn. As i walked around the clearing a strange scent drifted into the area and all of a sudden i wanted to run towards it and greet its owner but fought with myself. I wanted to badly go but i was afraid i would be hurt once again so i sat there forcing myself to stay even though my wolf was going insane and fighting with me, It's a trick, it can't be him i began arguing with my wolf again Dalia, it's him, please she began to whine begging to go to him Fine. My wolf sprang forward and took off into his direction, after a mile or two i darted into a field and slid to a slight halt when i had spotted a blue-grey wolf stalking a small rabbit and smirked to myself.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 am

"Three, two, one!"He counted the steps in his head then sprang, landing squarely onto the rabbit. His jaws snapped over it's neck, breaking them instantly. Gulping it down ravenously, Oliver swiped a tongue quickly over his jaws. His eyes watched the undergrowth as he shimmered back to human, making sure he had shorts, before standing up and stretching. "Well," he called loudly. "I do believe I'm not alone."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:49 am

I watched as he killed and ate the rabbit before shifting into human, i laid my ears back slightly, there was no way i was shifting into my human form and end up standing naked. I kept my dark blue eyes locked on him for a moment before sighing and walking behind a bush, my black fur that was dotted started to disappear as i shifted into my human form. When i stood up i watched him while i stood behind the bush "Um...Hi, i'm Dalia."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 am

"Hello, Dalia, I'm Oliver." He bowed slightly, smirking. His strides were long and swift as he backed up, dark eyes flashing in the light warily, his hands shaking almost. He shook his fringe from his line of sight, the mop of hair stuck up now in a multitude of directions. His lips thinned slightly into a cocky half-smile, raising his eye brows first.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:52 am

I watched as he backed up and my wolf whimpered as she tried to get me to go after him I'm not going from behind this bush we're naked i kept watching him, he had to know we were mates, he shouldn't be acting like this. I tried to tell you this was a trick, but no you wouldn't listen. "It's nice to meet you." When i saw his little cocky smiled i growled inwardly "I'm not moving from behind here."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:04 am

"I didn't asked you to." He snapped back, still with that same, "I'm so full of myself I'm that amazing" smile. His wolf was gnawing at him, pushing him, battling the inner chains. "No! She can't be her, I'm not moving an inch." Oliver thought, stubborn as usual, thinning his lips further into a questioning smile.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

I kept trying to tell myself that this was a trick that was being played but both me and my wolf knew better than to believe that. I stared at him for the longest time when he snapped a bit, i knew one way or another i was going to be walking out from behind this bush and walking over to my mate but i sue as hell wasn't going to be naked doing so. My wolf took over my body and i shifted into my beautiful black wolf with specks of brown and white but held my gaze with him as i slowly made my way towards him. He's our mate, He's our mate,He's our mate. Dalia we found out mate. my wolf kept repeating herself over and over again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:23 am

He snickered as she phased, leaping forward. He phased mid-air, his wolf bursting out, caging his human mask. Oliver landed on four noiseless paws, trotting past her, rubbing his thick tail under her chin in a "Come get me, big girl" kinda way. He was cocky, and arrogant, and stubborn, and any other adjectives you can think of to describe him. But his wolf was still egging him on to woo her, to keep her, as he made his way to the slow stream.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I looked up as Oliver shifted into his wolf form while he made his way towards me. I froze where i was and let my gaze follow him, when his tail bushed up underneath my chin i could feel little shocks as my wolf became excited from being in contact of her mate. I stared at him for a moment, he had to have had felt that shock, as he continued walking i followed behind him. While i was studying the features of his wolf i noticed he was larger than my father who was an alpha which i though was a bit unusual.

(sorry i'm doing first person i'm just wore out on third person writing.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 am

(Completely and utterly fine! Write how you like.)

Oliver chuckled, knowing she'd have to feel the same zing as he had when he'd touched her. He could feel her gaze roving his body and turned his own onto her, rotating his sculpted head to flash a toothy grin her way. Once he hit the stream, his gait didn't even hesitate as he leapt over it in one clean flex of his hind legs. He woofed, in a deep, low, gentlemanly manor, raising his features again into a "So, what did you think you could claim?" look. Oliver was a very expressive werewolf, and enjoyed showing who was alpha. As Dalia had so rightly noted, he was tall. Though not as broad as most in the body, but he had the muscles and skill to make up for that.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm

(Thank you and could you make his bio please)

I stood there and watched as he lepted across the stream and landed easily on the other side. When he showed off a bit to show he was an alpha I growled to myself. I wanted to talk to him but didn't want to shift so I tried to mind link us -Are you not happy that I am your mate?-

(Ya sorry that sucked)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 pm

(Okay, gimme a tick)

Oliver closed his round orbs, and thought back. "I am, but you seem a little doubting. What's wrong? Think I'm too hot?" He flicked his thick, low set tail flirtily again and walked slowly towards her. His expression curious, dark eyes alight with a intense flame. His wild muscles rippled under his thunder-could-blue hide. There was always just something about him that was just so infuriating yet heart-aching.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:32 pm

(K)

I watched as he made his way to me You think im doubting? Your the one that doesnt seem the little bit interested that im your mate. I looked at him once more Wheres your pack?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 am

"My pack, I left that years ago, honey. And I've been tracking you for days, Dalia. I've been lookin' for you. He argued, stomping a front paw loudly. His lips peeled back over his pearl enamels, drawing himself up to his full height. His tail rose slightly, though his hackles stayed smooth as he moved towards her, dropping the aggressive manner as he brushed up against her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:37 am

I watched as he became a bit aggressive when i mentioned his pack and decided not to bring it up again. When he brushed up against me i just stood there as i felt the electric shocks in the places that his body touched, What do you mean you've been tracking me for days, i just caught your scent today. How is that possible? I watched him more closely as he rubbed up against me still, i turned my head slightly and watched him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 am

"Because I'm obviously a bit more aware than you of what I'm looking for." He thought back, turning his head so his body was against one side of her, his head on the other side of her face. He could feel the electric pulse of where their pelts met, they rocked through him like adrenalin-spike blood. He then snapped away, not pushing his luck, still looking intensely at her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 am

What do you mean by that? I've been tying to find you since my eighteenth birthday, i'm 21 now. How he was saying his words frustrated her, but then it disappeared when the electric shocks went away abruptly. She saw how he was staring at her but couldn't tell why, she turned her body so that she was facing him again and held her stare Then what have you been looking for besides tracking me?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 am

"Well, I've been looking for you. I'm twenty-four now, I've been looking since I was sixteen. And my brother." He snapped, hackles rising now. His lips peeled back again, his lobes flattening against his head. Hearing a sound to the left, his whole body responded before he could. He was running, head first, towards it, slipping through the light like a liquid shadow. Before Oliver could take back hold, his wolf had a beaver pinned beneath his feet, blood smeared over his jaws.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:09 am

When he snapped i could feel the power from him, since he was an alpha the power he held even through thought and stance was about 10 times as worse. i gave a slight whine as his reaction and my ears fell back some but i didn't cower, my blood carried a strong line of alphas before me and it would not let me cower. I'm sorry. I watched as his large body took off into the woods and then the scent of freshly spilled blood entered my nostrails(sp?), i followed the smell in the direction he went in and saw the dead beaver beneath one of his massive paws If i upset you i'm sorry.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:13 am

"(f it wasn't clear, he was looking for his bro)

"It's fine... I should learn to calm down really." He huffed, picking up the beaver by his feet to set it at hers. He licked the blood from off his slim muzzle, orbs flashing in the sunlight. He backed off to let her eat, knowing if her pack was anything like where he once belonged, she wouldn't want him by her food. His ears flicked back and fro, listening for anything out of the normal. He felt protective over her now, standing close to the water's edge, tall and proud.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 am

(thats why she said i'm sorry first)

I looked at him for a moment then broke my stare from him when he placed the dead beaver at my feet, Thank you, i watched as he backed off but shrugged it of slightly and within a few moments the dead beaver was gone. I licked what little blood was on my maw then looked at him There are no pack's around here for miles besides mine but i can't eve return there, where have you been living? And i don't want to upset you again, but if you want i'll help you find your brother. I walked up to him and softly nuzzled the side of his neck.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 am

Oliver looked down at her before nuzzling her back and thinking it through quietly. "Just around the place, and there's no point. I've probably lost him." He closed his large eyes, rocking back onto his haunches to sit down. He then thought So, what would you like to do, Dalia?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

I looked at him and sighed I honestly don't know. We could try to find a place to sleep for the night. I shook my pelt out some before sitting down also How long were you alpha?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next