Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

"Why shouldn't I be? You're the most amazing girl ever! And how can't I? You have two children in need of a father,and you have a open heart." He said,finally exploding inside her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I pushed my hips to his receiving as much of his seed as I could. I knew it was a bad idea to have more children but I wanted another baby. I kissed him as I took his hand and put it on my breast, wanting more attention to them and not just my pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 pm

He moaned deeply,rubbing those large jugs of her. Every little aspect of her was divine!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 pm

I brought his head down and kissed him,"Why do you love me?" I asked panting

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:48 am

He slowly thrusted into her,wiggling about her little spot. He chuckled at her words,so foolish. "Why wouldn't I? You're just so charming.. And loving."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 am

I kissed him a few more times before putting him on his back and looking down at him. "I'm not always so charming and loving." I said kissing his neck and playing with his dick that was still inside me. God he was so long and thick! I liked it. He had a better dick than his brother

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm

"That's a lie." He grinned,pushing his hips against hers. He wrapped his legs around her waist,keeping him and his seed within her body. He couldn't give kids though.. Sadly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm

(He's not sterile?)

"I can be a cold bitch." I said rubbing my pussy against his dick. I ran my fingers up and down his back as I put my head against his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm

(No,sad D: )

He moans deeply,his thickness pulsing inside her with demand. "You don't seem like that."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:17 pm

I looked at him and I put a hand on his cheek,"I am when I want children." I said looking at him. His brother had said something about him having no children.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:18 pm

"Do you.. Want children?" He asked,pushing himself deeper,prodding her special spot.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm

I moaned and arched,"Yes many." I said crying out as I pushed my body to his

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:22 pm

He frowned slightly,but her yells made him go harder. He pulled out,then full force slammed right back in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 pm

I felt pain lace through me and I dug my nails into his arms and bit my lip. "Easy." I said bringing his head down for a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 pm

He slowed down after a few minutes,pulling out of her. He smiled,kissing her. It was about twelve now,the moon shining. "Lets sleep." He said softly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 pm

I laid on my side and soon fell asleep. I felt bad for him that he couldn't have children and if we stayed together I didn't know if I could cope with him not able to give me children like I wanted so badly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 pm

He woke up early,feeling so bad about last night. He rubbed his head,whimpering softly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

A couple of hours went by and I woke up. I took a shower and got dressed. I headed down stairs and got some breakfast, I then headed onto a balcony so I could at least get some fresh air without almost being eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:41 pm

He walked around outside,practicing his skills on a few limping zombies. He walked away,back inside to check on the little ones.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:45 pm

I watched him and a tear slid down my face but no one could tell since I was so far up. I wiped them off and sat down with my legs over the railing, enjoying the crisp cool morning

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:00 pm

He played with the children,laughing as they crawled all over him. He chuckled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm

I went down stairs and sat on the couch to read from my favorite book and stayed quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

He looked over at her,gripping her hand and pulling her into the play fest. "Come and play!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 pm

I pulled back,"No thanks." I said taking my hand back

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 pm

The kids whined,wanting their mother. "Aw! Come on!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next