Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 am

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked curious. I looked up at him and kissed him back, I grabbed his ass and smiled. I headed for the entrance slightly ahead of him

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 9 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 am

"Because its close,and actually very new. I doubt many ever came. I can already see the possibilities here." He smiled,grabbing her hind end as his fingers toyed with her covered hole.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 am

I moaned. I pushed my ass into his front,"If you keep doing that I'm going to have you fuck me." I said leaning up to kiss him but being careful of our kids between us

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:25 pm

He laughed,kissing her back. His hands ran down her side,his tool begging to be freed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 am

I put the kids in the trailer and grabbed his hand,"Come on big boy." I said. When I got him into our room I freed his dick and smiled,"Make love to me." I said kissing his lips softly and putting his hands on my even large breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 am

"Oooh,I will!" He lifted up her dress,pulling down her panties. He didn't bother taking everything off,he wanted it NOW. He shoved his thick,stiff staff right into her hole,ramming as fast abs pleasuring as pissibke
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 am

I cried out as I kissed his broad smooth chest and gripped his arms as I pushed more of my pussy onto his dick,"Come on baby, hard, deeper." I said whimpering as I moaned into his ear and gave his ear lobe a gentle bite

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 am

He moaned deeply,gripping her waist. He thrusted much deeper,grunting as he thrusted hard into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 am

"Yes Dylan!" I cried out as I pushed my hips up to get his closer and to get his dick inside me more. I brought his head down and kissed him. "I love you." I said in a breathy voice since I was panting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9