Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Wise [R] Anyone!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Street Wise [R] Anyone! Empty Street Wise [R] Anyone!

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 am

Down the long streets right by a train station in an alley way lived Dodger, a street wise German Shepherd. The train whistled, awaking Dodger from his slumber, his eyes blinking tiredly. Dodger yawned and stretched out his paws, two by two. The dog padded out of his alley, and onto the streets of Mexico, where the big people lived. The only hard part of being a stray, was that Dodger was basically a thief to not only humans but dogs to, and he had to watch his step. "Hey there he is!" A man yelled, chasing him. Dodger smirked and side stepped the human, sinking his teeth in the man's arm. Dodger let go and raced off, coming straight to a metal fence. But he knew what to do. Dodger basically scaled the fence and leaped down before running again, his large-for-his-age body disappearing within the darkness of another alley. Dodger panted heavily, his stomach grumbling for food. He groaned and pushed a trash can over, revealing three chicken wings. "Hmmm... Boneless!" He barked happily, digging right into the wonderful tasting chicken. Dodger soon finished off his meal and padded along wooden fences until he saw a dog. A female. Dodger smiled and padded over. "Hello, there." Dodger greeted, wagging his tail.

(I'd like your dog to be female, a house dog, and must be a retriever, lab, or a border collie.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Street Wise [R] Anyone! Empty Re: Street Wise [R] Anyone!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 am

Mia yawned and rose from her bed, laying in the sunshine in her kitchen. In her mind, everything which her owners owned, was hers and only hers. She barked as she trotted to the door, ordering her owners to let her outside. Soon the thumping of her owners feet got closer and the door swung open. Mia trotted out into the yard, the soft grass stroking her paws. She went to a hole in her fence and slipped through, getting her fur slightly wet. Once on the other side she sat down right in front of the hole. She shook the drops of water from her face and slightly stiffened when she smelt a male approaching. She yanked her head in the direction of him and growled "Who are you, you...stray." She slightly spat the word stray.

Spoiler:

((Do you mind if I join?))

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 pm

(Yeah sure! But I need your character to be a bit hard-headed.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

((Ok, I edited it))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 pm

(Okai.)

Dodger only chuckled, "I'm not looking for trouble, seƱorita." Dodger replied, sitting down and cocking his head. Dodger glanced over his shoulder for a moment, making sure there was nobody following him. "Mia!" Mia's owner called. Dodger rolled his eyes. "Humans. Try living on the streets some day, chica. Its hard." He growled, turning around and padding away. But then a dog knocked him down. "Well, well, well. Looks like I got you eh, Dodger." A Doberman known as Bosco growled. Dodger snarled and flung him into a trash can, pelting away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Mia rolled her eyes at his Spanish accent then cocked her head as she heard her owners. She barked in return and turned to slip back under the fence when she saw Bosco. She watched and laughed at Boscos weakness before slipping back under the fence. Her owners welcomed her inside quickly, which she openly agreed to. She lept up onto her owners bed and curled up. She started to doze, but Dodgers words kept ringing through her head Try living on the streets someday, chica. Its hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Later that day when Saddie was outside again, he slipped through a hole in the fence. "Psst, Saddie!" He whispered, seeing her name on the collar. "I was wondering if you wanted to get some a, food." Dodger suggested, his dark brown eyes welcoming and soft. "Sorry about earlier. I was just being friendly." Dodger added, laying on his back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Mia snarled as she saw Dodger slip into her yard. "Its Mia!" She snapped "And why are you in my yard?" She calmed down a bit, her stomach growled because her owners hadn't been home all day. "Ok, I'll get some food with you. But don't you dare try anything, or I'll tear you apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

(Its fine. And sorry for calling her Saddie, I keep thinking of another post I have. xD)

Dodger shrugged. "Sorry. Dogs make mistakes. And you trying to tear me apart would be the biggest mistake of your life." Dodger growled, leading her to a restraunt. Dodger leaped into a garbage can and grabbed a steak. "Here!" Dodger barked throwing it down to her. He grabbed a steak for himself and ate happily. "By the way, my name is Dodger."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Mia growled "Dont count on that." She followed him, making sure to leave some distance between them. As she saw the steak being thrown down she hopped up and snatched it out of mid-air. She lightly huffed as she landed and closed her eyes, enjoying the smell of the delicious steak filling her mouth. She laid down and tore into the piece of meat, her teeth glinting in the sun. "Hello Dodger" she growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Dodger raised an eyebrow. Mia was skilled for a house pet, but he knew she didn't stand a chance against him. "Not bad food. Better than slop or rabbit pellets in a bowl." Dodger said, tearing up the tasty meat. His dark brown eyes met Mia's steadily.

(What breed is Mia?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

(A large border collie)

Mia gave in slightly "Yes, it is better than my normal food. But have you ever seen the love humans give dogs?" she asked, her multicolored eyes (brown and blue) looking straight into his. As she finished the meat she licked her chops clean of what was left of the meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:37 pm

"
Yeah, like given a bath and getting brushed every day is love. And you have to take walks on a leash. On the streets we don't have to." Dodger growled, being a bit sarcastic. "Humans are trouble I tell you. Do you get meat like this at home?"

Street Wise [R] Anyone! 20110425_German_Shepherd_Dog_8473
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

(Oops. Tried sending a pic of Dodger. O_O)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 pm

(Lol)

Mia sat up narrowing her eyes at Dodgers comments "No, but what are you getting at?" she growled. She dug itk the ground with one of her paws, making deeper and deeper claw marks every time. But sudden she stiffened as she smelt a unfamiliar smell.

(You can decide what it is, if its ok that I did that)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:47 pm

"My point is, humans can't always be trusted. I should know." Dodger told her, pointing his nose at some Pound Guards.

Street Wise [R] Anyone! 20110425_German_Shepherd_Dog_8505
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Mia growled but then slightly softened as she slowly realized, he was right. She had kept it deep down but she had been given up and adopted by many people. Just recently had been re-adopted, but then she saw the pound people. She snarled and bristled at them, baring her teeth at them. They ran towards them, catch poles extended. She lept onto a trash an and jumped off hitting one of their sides, making him bumping into each other. They fell against the brick wall and Mia growled "Run!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Dodger sneered. He was no coward. Dodger lunged at the people taring at there skin before sending one away. He jumped on one brick wall, then bounced to the other before leaping on the person, sending him away too.

(She was supposed to be a house dog all her life, but okai.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 am

(She always was, she had just been given up to the shelter but didn't ever stay for long)

Mia growled and bit at their ankles as they ran away, cutting one with a canine tooth. Once they were gins she turned around and sat down actually kind of tired. She was tempted to ask if he could bring her home, but didn't want to be a wimp.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:47 am

Dodger snarled as the humans ran then turned to Mia. "Do you want me to take you home?" Dodger asked. He was always one to offer some help.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am

Mia nodded "Uh...yeah, I guess that would be good." she said, only wanting to go back because of her warm bed. She loved the feeling of not being pinned in by her yard but she knew out here was much more dangerous than it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:33 am

Dodger smiled. "Alright." Dodger said, taking her to her home. Dodger lead her into her yard before stepping out. His ears pricked at the sound of sirens and policemen coming towards him. Dodger took one last glance at Mia before taking off.

----

In the morning, Dodger brought a chicken to Mia's backyard, barking for her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 am

Mia smiled just a little bit "Thanks Dodger..." she said, sliding under the fence. She turned her head around a little when she heard the sirens, but turned back around knowing that Dodger could get away. She ran into the house and curled up in the warm bed.

----

Mia barked at the door in the morning when she heard Dodger. Her owners opened the door and she trotted outside. "What'd you bring?" she asked while slipping under the fence.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:48 am

Dodger dropped the chicken and glanced down at her. "Chicken. Kidnapped it off of a woman's plate. She hit me with her purse." Dodger replied, nudging it towards her. If Dodger was anything, it was kind.

(Wanna join my Wolf RP in Pine Forest? Its called RP With Durnal.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

Mia nodded "Thanks" she chuckled as she heard his story on how he got it. She yanked the chicken in half and tossed him one half "You earned it." She smiled a little then dug into the chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next