Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glamour (M-Reserved)

Go down

Glamour (M-Reserved) Empty Glamour (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:37 pm

My name was Hope and I was a fancy girl that drew men into the saloon for drinks and sex. I had no choice but to work here and the man that owned the place wouldn't leave me alone trying to get me to have sex with him. I sat by the window and looked out and to the sky. A tear went down my face as I wished I was a bird who could fly into freedom. I pushed my long hair out of my face and fixed my dress.

(Cowboy please)

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/192674050#/art/Glamour-77859232?_sid=2d3a6c

Last edited by hobbit on Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Glamour (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Glamour (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm

I walked into the saloon, and stared at the woman. I slapped one's ass, and smirked as she turned and slapped me. I winked to her,"Hey beautiful." I walked up to the bar, and ordered a shot of whiskey.Glamour (M-Reserved) Urban_cowboy_by_artdibujar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:36 pm

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, men they always wanted ass and no family. I heard my name being yelled and I quickly got up and ran up the stairs to a man's bedroom, I took off my clothes and had sex with him. I felt vile and disgusting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 pm

I watched a young woman disappear, and knew what she was doing down there. I wanted that. I hadn't had that in FOREVER. I walked up to the owner, and whispered a request in his ear. He sent me down stairs to wait. I waited on the bed, with my shirt off. I enjoyed the comfort more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:53 am

I sighed and stomped my high heels foot as I was told another man wanted me. I went down the stairs and went into the room,"Leave, I don't want to have sex with you." I said firmly as I headed for the door once more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

I stood up quickly from the bed, and grabbed her by the waist. "And why not, Beautiful. I promise, I'll treat you right." I lowered a hand to her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:49 pm

I flared my nostrils. I grabbed his hand and put it in my corset, I didn't believe him when he said treat me right no man did that. I kissed his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:22 am

I smiled and started to undo her corset. I kissed her back, and pulled her closer to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 pm

I loved a mans body against me. I moaned softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

I smiled and pulled her closer to me, I nibbled her neck as I continued to undress her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum