Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] - Page 3 Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:32 pm

"Whatever." Kate growled, rolling her eyes. There were those kind of days where Kate was not really paying attention to anything. "How was your sleep?" Kate asked, yawning. She stayed up half of the night making sure Mishka was OK.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] - Page 3 Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by SeteDiSangue Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Alec chuckled at her usual somewhat cranky seeming mood. He had learned it was really just how she was, if she was truly pissed the whole world would know. "Good I guess." He said stretching as he reached her sitting down and looking around at the surroundings for once actually being observant.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Kate glared up at him as if he was her father, but smiled. "Well good. I stayed up half of the night." Kaitlyn growled, still in her usual mood where she would tare anyone's fur off. She snorted as Drake padded into the forest, and let out an angry snarl. Mates with Drake? Hell, no.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Alec turned and let out a growl of his own as he saw Drake heading over. This male was really starting to get on his nerves, which was hard to do seen as Alec tried very hard not to get angry or violent. He shot Drake a glare his expression holding a warning and a threat. If this cocky male didnt back off he would beat his ass for Kate.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 pm

But then Kate's former boyfriend appeared. His name was Ryder. "C'mon, Kate." He said flirtatiously. Ryder had played her and used her. She growled and hought of a song to sing, and began to sing. (Here's the song she's singing. ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cm8bb5YmA&feature=player_detailpage She can make her voice higher and lower, so LOL.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Alec growled as another male appeared. They must have caught her scent and come to try their luck. He growled padding in front of her hackles raised. Nobody was going to touch her or even try to unless she said so. She was always protecting everyone she needed a break, someone who cared enough to drive of these idiots for her. He'd gladly be that friend.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 pm

"Would you calm the heck down!?" Kate snarled, her fur like pine needles. "I can take care of myself!" She snapped, turning to Ryder. "Get out of here before I tare your throat out." Kate threatened, giving him a death glare. He nodded and scurried off. Kate was definitely the most dominant in her pack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Alec huffed softly shooting her a glare. He had just growled and offered back up since she hadnt done anything. He was only trying to be kind. It made him question why he had decided she was the girl for him in the first place. He had admired her strength but was it really that? Now she just seemed rather bitchy but perhaps it was the heat getting to her? He knew what it was like to have cravings but he couldn't imagine what a females heat was like he'd only heard stories.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm

"Sorry, Alec. I'm just a bitch." Kate whined, padding out of from under the blossom tree and to the forest. She sighed, eating at the elk she had just brought down. Kaitlyn hated to have Alec think she was such a hot-head and nothing else.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Alec whimpered as she walked off. It was the first time he'd seen her show any sort of emotion. It made him glad she was opening up to him but at the same time he hated to see her sad. No one was invincible and she couldn't hold everything in and always be the strong one. In the end someone had to be there for her too. He debated if he should go after her or not he decided with his instincts and slowly made his way into the trees. As she came into view he stopped far away not wanting to be yelled at again for trying to help her but unable to resist. "You alright?" He asked just loud enough for her to hear his head low and ears drooped looking like he was braced for impact, verbal or physical.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

"I'm fine." Kate replied, shrugging her broad shoulders. She continued to eat her elk, her ears twitching with anticipation. "Do you want some?" Kaitlyn asked curiously, tilting her massive head to one side.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 pm

"Sure..." Alec said approaching a bit cautiously and sitting down near her. He wished she would talk to him more about her, he didnt know much other then what he saw and it seemed to be the same over and over. She was guarded and unemotional when she did have an emotion it was usually anger or hatred if there was something else going on she didnt let it show.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Kate sighed, giving a light yawn. Mish approached and smirked at Alec. "You are in love." She whispered to him, beckoning her tail towards Kate. Kate rolled her eyes, and continued to knaw on the bones. "Good morning, Mishka." She greeted. "Good morning BFF." Mish replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum