Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] Empty D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Kaitlyn, or better known at Kate was in her den pacing back and forth angrily. How could her father do this to her!? Kate snarled in fury, her beautiful white coat bristled and her electric blue eyes blazing. "How could he do this to me? I deserve freedom!" Kate spat, still pacing back and forth. Mishka, Kaitlyn's best friend was trying to calm her down. "Kate, just calm down. Drake is a very nice male." Mishka tried, but of course, it didn't work. Kate growled a warning, and sat down. "No. Drake is a disgusting Brute. He only uses Fae's because they make him more popular." Kate growled, glaring at Drake, whom was outside with his father, Sniper. Kaitlyn's fathers name was Aurath. A massive light brown male with blue eyes. Kate watched as her father padded in and started to groom her fur. "You look so beautiful, Kate." He said in his softest, but deepest voice. Kate sighed and nodded, not really caring about what he said. "Are you ready?" Aurath asked, head held high. "Yeah, I guess. Whatever." Kate growled, walking out with her father to meet Drake. She was supposed to become mates with this horrid male? 'This is bullcrap! Why should I become mates with this Brute!?' Kate thought.

----

"No. I just can't!" Kaitlyn yowled, racing out of camp. "Kaitlyn!" Aurath barked, about to race after her. But then Kaitlyn's mother Neeva stopped him. "She's probably just nervous, love. Give her time." Neeva said, her voice tender and soft. Of course Aurath agreed with her. Drake glared at the camp entrance and twitched his ears as his gray pelt bristled, and his cold amber eyes blazed. He whirled around and stalked into his own den, laying down with a huff. Meanwhile, Kate sat by a creek, her beautiful blue eyes gleaming with anger and sadness. Kaitlyn snarled angrily, slashing the water, watching ripples go through her reflection. "Stupid Brutes." She snarled, her impressive muscles tensing. Kaitlyn bounced over the stepping stones, and gazed over at the mountains. Oh how much she wished to be free from her Father's wrath. He always thought he was right about what was best for her, which Brute was right, and not to talk to strangers. Of course, Kate loved her father, but he really got on her nerves. He got on her nerves enough to the point where Kaitlyn wanted to claw his face so hard, that he wont be able to open his jaw for a week.

Kaitlyn pic- http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/289/e/8/e85031ffccdea1a9ebc5019e8d400e3d-d4d08y2.jpg (Sete, I warn you know, Kaitlyn is one tough female. Don't expect anything soft from her.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] Huge_wolf_by_picturebypali-d491pb2

Alec padded happily through the forest. He was a huge and muscular male, he had been a warrior in his old pack but he found he was more peaceful then his appearance suggested. He was really just a giant teddy bear, much to his fathers disappointment. His father had been the beta of his birth pack and upon noting his size had immediately tried to make the ultimate warrior out of him. Alec found himself more interested in laying around and hunting now and then.

He sighed breathing in the piney air, the sounds of the forest comforting him. Alec seemed to notice just about everything other then the fact he had just crossed into someone else's territory. He didnt mean any harm, he never did, he was a peaceful young male looking for nothing but a little peace and quiet and freedom to do as he pleased. Dont get it wrong he had nothing against authority and was as loyal as they come but he was enjoying his new life as a loner.

He perked an ear at the sound of running water suddenly finding himself parched. With a lick of his lips he ran towards the sound his tail sailing behind him. He smiled as he reached the water jumping in and sending a large splash around him he wasn't aware of the female sitting on the bank until he surfaced from the water noticing he had drenched her in water. "Ooops....." He said an 'oh shit' expression plastered on his face.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at the careless brute whom had just leaped into the creek. Kate did her best to ignore him until the male had splashed her and approached her. She whirled around and gave him a death stare, her blue eyes swirling. "You clumsy brute! Why don't you look at your surroundings before some claws your eyes out!" Kaitlyn snapped, stepping away from him. This brute must be pretty stupid to just jump in the water while she was sitting there, trying to calm down. Kate glared at him with intense blue eyes, and bared fangs. 'I suggest LEAVING.' Kaitlyn thought, inches away from bursting it out loud. Why couldn't this brute just take a hint and leave the female alone!? This above all things annoyed her.

(LOL she's pretty tough. Expect a lot of hostility for some time.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Alec pinned his ears back as she yelled at him but he shrugged. He supposed he deserved it he had messed up quite a bit, however not quite that much something seemed to be bothering this female. "Uh sorry about that...." He said honestly putting on a friendly an apologetic smile. He looked her over quickly dazzled by her beautiful snowy pelt and blue eyes. Alec felt like he had been slapped, in a good sort of way his beauty stunning him for a moment before he shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. "Names Alec." He said bowing his head for a moment in respect before looking back up to her with a raised eyebrow trying to figure out what was going on, he sensed she was in a foul mood and not just because of him. He hoped out of the water and onto the bank, shaking his fur out (this time careful to do it far enough away from her) before he sat down not far from her awaiting her own name.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Kate growled but replied, "Kaitlyn. Kate for short." She growled through gritted teeth. The beautiful fae glanced at Alec and tried to smile. "You might want to get out of here. My father Aurath owns these lands." Kate told him, her beautiful eyes dazzling in the sunlight. Her ears twitched at the sound of paw steps. She gazed over and smiled. There was no mistaking that light brown fur and green eyes. It was Kaitlyn's best friend Mishka. Mish for short. "May I ask who this is?" Mishka asked wearily. "His name is Alec. I never wanted him here!" Kate snarled, shooting Alec a glare. Kate was still pretty pissed with Alec for just wandering onto not only her territory, but her father's territory. He was EXTREMELY protective of Kate.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Alec frowned. "I don't mean any harm I promise....." He trailed off about to explain that he didn't know their had been a pack here at all when another wolf wandered over. "Hi there." He said his friendly smile returning only to fade as Kate growled and shot him a glare. He slouched slightly one of his ears falling to the side and the other remaining perked up. The expression looked strange on such a large male setting off his intimidating appearance with that ridiculous befuzzled look. He studied her closely trying to figure out if she really was just a crabby wolf or if she was having a bad day.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"So. About Drake." Mishka said to Kate. "Don't worry about it." Kate growled, gazing away. The beautiful female smirked as she saw an elk at the top of a steep rocky slope. She dashed over and basically ran up it (Like Shira did in Ice Age 4) and crushed the elk's neck, throwing it down to Mish. "Nice catch, Kate!" She yowled, wagging her tail. Kaitlyn smiled. She loved being the most intimidating wolf in her pack. Apart from her father, that is. She leaped down, landing on her paws and padding back over. A male padded over and started to flirt with her nervously. Kate sent him a death glare and snarled. The wimpy male whimpered and scurried off. She smirked. Kate loved being dominant. The white fae began to eat, and smiled as Mishka joined her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm

"Who's Drake?" Alec asked raising an eyebrow watching as she bolted off after an elk. He followed along watching her from a distance unable to take his eyes off of her as he was rather impressed with her skill. He let out a soft growl as some male walked over and tried to flirt with her, it had been a long time since he had even uttered such a noise and he was shocked to find himself protective of this fae he had just met. She however seemed to have things handled herself and he let out a hearty chuckle as she chased him off. He sat back as they ate knowing it wasn't his place to even be here let alone try and eat there food he was rather hungry though. Maybe he could speak with her father..... see if he could join the pack. If she was here he certainly wanted to stick around for a while.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 pm

"What are you doing near my daughter!?" A booming voice demanded. There stood a massive muscular brown wolf with blue eyes. It was Kate's father, Aurath. "Get off of my territory!" He snarled, threatening to force him off. "Father, stop!" Kate barked, the pleading look in her eyes making him calm. "Alright. Fine. But you. Get off of my territory." Aurath growled, shooting Alec a glance. He whirled around and stalked off, his huge body disappearing into camp. Aurath was at least 6 inches bigger than Alec! Kate sighed. "Drake is the wolf I'm supposed to become mates with in a week, tops." Kate replied to his earlier question.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Alec's eyes went wide as the largest wolf he had ever seen appeared out of nowhere and started to yell at him. Alec did not look him in the eyes not out of fear but of respect. Frankly this alpha's sudden bout of rage surprised him, it wasn't like Alec was being hostile or posing any sort of threat. He remained speechless as Kate argued with her father for a moment before the brute started to walk off. "Sir if I may...." He said loudly standing and taking a few steps forward trying to get his attention in a respectful manner. He did not mean to trespass and now he had an important question. Alec was a large male, smart, and strong. Not only that but he surely wasn't hot headed and thought things through. He had faith he could convince this cranky alpha he would be an asset to his pack. He cringed as he heard Kate's answer to his question though he pushed it to the side, she didn't seem to happy about that and he wasn't going to give up now.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Kate bit his muzzle. "Are you crazy!? My father would tare you apart if you tried anything." Kaitlyn growled, looking him dead in the eyes. Kate growled and glanced away. "If you think my father is huge, then you should see my Uncle Durnal. He was an Alpha as well. He stood at 5'5, and if I compared you, my father and Durnal, you would both look like ants compared to him." Kate told him, remembering her grandfather whom was the biggest wolf that she had ever seen. Definitely the bravest and strongest to.

(My Durnal topic is also in Pine Forest! Its called RP With Durnal (Join My Pack!) (Wolves Only!!!). I'd rather you be a female if you are to join that RP, though.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Alec frowned as she clamped onto his muzzle. He wasn't really trying anything other then talking, and respectfully too if her father had a problem with that well it seemed he was the crazy one. Every pack needed a few new members now and then didn't they? Many young wolves wandered off in search of another pack just like he had. Did her father just have some kind of problem with him? No they hadn't even met and Alec hadn't done anything wrong really. "Tried anything? I just want to ask a question...." He grumbled bringing a paw up to scrape at his muzzle after she released it.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 pm

"He HATES Loners. Especially the ones that dare to even look my way." Kate argued, lashing her tail. Kaitlyn growled as Drake walked over. "You dare speak to my future mate!?" He snarled. Just as Drake was about to attack Alec, Kaitlyn basically tore Drake apart. "You tell anyone about this and you wont live to see the next 15 seconds of your life!" Kaitlyn snarled watching him dash off, yelping in pain. "Are you OK?" Kate asked Alec, not really giving a damn.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Alec let out a defensive growl as this Drake came over but he didn't have time to do much as Kate basically beat the crap out of him right there. She either really hated this Drake or Alec was starting to grow on her.... he settled with both. "Yeah I'm fine.... and why hate loners? I mean I wasn't always a loner and I didn't get kicked out or anything like that...." He said the judgmental and hostile personality of her father was something he was having a hard time comprehending. Hatred like that was just fear in disguise and Alec was posing no threat at all. Maybe he didn't want to be apart of this pack after all? The alpha seemed like more of an emotional lunatic then a leader to him so far. He surely hadn't handle the situation very well; throwing a tantrum and storming off, but Alec would keep that to himself.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Meanwhile, Kate laid in her den. She left Alec and Mishka to rest in her den Her mind was rushing with Alec until she heard something about a battle. She got closer and heard Aurath's voice. It was Soto's voice as well. "The Blackhawk Pack want to take territory and food. We will battle with them in three days." Aurath ordered. "We are Whirlwind Pack. We can beat them." Soto assured Aurath. "Yes. I will not allow enemy packs to take territory and food." Aurath replied, stalking away. Kate snuck out of camp and in the direction of Alec and Mishka. "Guys!" She panted. "The Blackhawk Pack! We are going in battle with them."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow as Kate came rushing over to them yelling about some other pack he hadn't herd of. He kept quiet having a lot of questions but deciding it would be best if he just listened for now and kept his pesky questions to himself. She wouldn't be fighting in this battle would she? No no he couldn't let that happen! What if she got hurt! Maybe he could help though? It might prove his worth and dedication to Kate's father. He was hard headed and it would take a lot to sway him that much Alec could tell but he would still try. It had to mean something to the old man if he was willing to put his life on the line for their pack right? "Anything I can do to help?" He asked curiously.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Kate narrowed her eyes. "You can go into battle with us." She replied, not putting much effort in her answer. "I will be fighting. I wont allow my pack to die. And neither of you can stop me." Kaitlyn growled, gazing up at the sky with no fear in her eyes.

----

The two packs met at the battle area. Alec and Mishka were at Kate's side, her eyes merciless. The battle started, and the clearing was silent no longer. Kate dashed right at two brutes and basically demolished them as Mishka ran at a female. Aurath ran right into about two or three brutes, tearing them apart. Kate was fighting by Mishka's side. They took on brutes. It took Kate seconds to destroy the male. As the fight went on, Kate saw the Alpha of Blackhawk pack lung at Alec. She roared and barreled into the Alpha known as Diego. They battled, a battle of teeth and claws. Kaitlyn was slashed in the face, but in seconds she whirled around and pinned Diego. She bit his muzzle and threw him into a rock, defeating the Alpha.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Alec growled loudly charging head on into the wolf only to have Kate tackle the enemy to the side and finish him off. He growled and turned taking down a brute who was charging to help his Alpha. He had slammed the brute to the ground with one mighty swing of his paw and tore out his jugular only to be piled on by two other males. Now just because Alec did not like to fight didn't mean he wasn't good at it, his skill and strength was impressive to say the least and if he had to he would fight for a just cause if need be. He let out a ferocious growl and snapped at one of his attacker's legs latching onto it firmly and quickly jerking it breaking the wolf's leg and sending him crashing to the ground. With that one disabled he rolled getting the one who had sunk its teeth into his back to release him, before the smaller male had a chance to get up Alec attacked killing him swiftly before making his way to the wolf with the broken leg. He sent a ferocious kick to his rib cage brutally breaking a few before pressing a paw firmly on the wolf's throat and suffocating him. One of the reasons he didn't like fighting was he tended to get a little well out of it.... the normally docile wolf now a killing machine as he tore apart another wolf that tried to scramble away from him. He had been trained to fight since the day he could walk perhaps that's why he had such a strong distaste for it. It was like drugs or something to him, when he did it he enjoyed it but he knew he shouldn't and his mind and morals didn't agree with it but damn was it fun.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Diego wouldn't give up. He tried to lung at Kate. But she locked her jaws around his neck, and instantly killed the Brute before letting go. "Retreat!" A wolf yowled, then the Blackhawk Pack dashed away. Kaitlyn was the one who started the victory howl. Then Mish joined in. When the howl finished, Kate glared at a gash in her shoulder. Did she care? No. Her eyes met Alec's, and she smiled. "That was some battle. You did good." She told him. "He was nothing compared to you, Kate." Drake cooed. She barked at him with a snarl, and he scurried off. "For once, Drake is right. You were the head of the fight." Mishka said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Alec scowled at Drake when he appeared smiling contently as he ran off. "You were quite impressive actually." Alec said with a chuckle licking the blood from his maw. He glanced around his eyes scanning for Kate's dad she would probably come to congratulate her or at least make sure she was okay and he wanted to see if he couldnt manage to win him over this time.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Aurath padded over, and licked Kate's maw. "You did very well, Kate." He told her. "Alec. Thank you for helping us through this. I am in your dept." He said with a bit of a deeper tone, dipping his massive head. "I misjudged you. And I apologize."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm

Alec nodded respectfully. "Thank you sir. I understand." He had judged him a bit harshly as well he did what he had to to protect not just his pack but his daughter. He was overprotective of her and it wasn't hard for Alec to believe at all. So many questions entered his mind but he decided to hold them off for now and not ruin things while they were going good. A place in the pack might be to much to ask still.....
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:20 pm

"Again, thank you." Aurath said with a smile before leading the pack to their camp. Kate stayed behind and glanced over at Alec. It was that time of year. She was in heat. But she had no feelings for Alec whatsoever. "Maybe my father will allow you in the pack." Kaitlyn said, shrugging her shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Alec smiled. "I hope so." He said seriously the scent of her heat carried over to him, he inhaled deeply getting rather distracted by it for a moment before coming to his senses. He knew she didn't feel the same way about him so he would make sure to keep his paws to himself but if another wolf touched her he didn't know what he would do. Although he couldn't think of any wolves in this pack capable of forcing her into anything she didn't want. "How much longer until you get to be happily mated with Drake?" He asked with a humorous chuckle but it was clearly fake, he hoped she considered him a friend though and was willing to talk to him about this stuff. He just wanted to help.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"Four days." She snarled, fur bristling. Kate growled as Drake approached them. "I will see you in four days, my sweet." He taunted, a grim smile on his face. Kaitlyn whirled around and tore Drake apart before throwing him to the direction of the camp. She smirked as he dashed off with a limp. "I really doubt that Drake will want to be my mate." She growled, looking up at Alec, whom was only 2 inches taller than she. "I like how you haven't done anything too stupid around me. If you have, you'd be heading for the hills." Kaitlyn joked, her blue eyes glistening.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum