Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 7 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:03 pm

(Sorry!)

Jaylin

I watched him walk away then pause at my door. At his comment I smiled and said, "Well, my wolf isn't too happy with you either." After he left my wolf urged me to go after him but I clamped down on the urge. I expected my wolf to keep trying to urge me to go after him but instead it quickly quieted. ~The Alpha thing with me getting more control over my wolf must be going into effect.~ I thought as I headed over to my bed and layed down. Within a matter of seconds I was asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 7 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm

(where have you been???? no ine and I mean no one that I rp with has been on for over a week or two. Want to skip to when he is annoucing her to the pack?)

The next morning didn't feel as normal as it usaully feels, for some reason it felt as if there was a heavy atmosphere right in the house. When I had gone outside and shifted into my wolf I felt a bit better but still held something in the back of my mind, I knew some of the pack members already knew about Jaylin being marked somehow.

As I let my wolf slowly take control of my form he ran full speed through the forest as he dogded trees and jumped over fallen logs, I knew why I had felt that morning it was killing my wolf that hadn't got to finish mating with his mate so he made me feel bad for it. After a few hours we finally came to a slow stop in a clearing before laying down.

(have jaylin folow him.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:50 pm

(I've just been really busy. And okay to both skipping ahead and Jaylin following him.)

Jaylin

I came out of the house and stood still, looking oout to the forest. I was wearing my black tank top, black skinny jeans, and black boots, and a black chocker to cover my mark. Then I saw Leo go racing into the forest in his wolf form and I decided to follow him. I ran after him, changing into my wolf form as I ran. After a few hours we came to a clearing and I watched him lay down. I stepped forward and said, ~Leo? What's wrong?~
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 pm

(Hello? You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:29 pm

(sorry fell asleep.)

A few moments after I laid down I could here Jaylins thoughts travel to me prety fast, -I am fine, but my wolf is taking his anger out on me.- I slowly stood up and shook out the dirt from my white fur before looking over at her. I walked up to her and ran my nose against her neck while breathing in her scent -You are going to be annouced Alpha female two nights from now.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Jaylin

I nodded my head when he said his wolf was punishing him, showing I had heard him. I sat down and smiled when he nuzzled my neck and I also nuzzled his neck, taking in his scent. When I heard him say I would be announced Alpha Female two nights from now I nodded again and replied, ~I hope the pack isn't too angry. I mean, I am a newcomer.~
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm

-If a pack sees that their alpha is happy with their mate, then they are happy. The only ones who might now agree are Vennetia and Mike.- I nuzzled her for a moment more before pulling my head away and perking my ears to a sound not to far off -I think its a rogue, go back to the pack house and tell the others to be on alert.- I lifted my snout a bit and smelled before letting a deep rumbling growl escape from my chest as I stared at the spot.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Jaylin

~Okay.~ I replied. Then  I started off towards the pack house, my black and white coat blending in with the shadows of the forest. When it reached I spotted one of the members and trotted over to them, quickly changing into my human form. When I reached the member I said, "There is a rogue in the vicinity. Pass the word along to the rest of the pack. The member nodded and ran off. I stepped into the pack house and spotted Mike. "Mike! Wait up!" I called out to him, hurrying to catch up to him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am

Leo- I growled loudly as I heard another twig snap but on the other side of me, my ears pinned against my skull and I snarled slightly baring my teeth. "Im warning you, leave this land now!"

Mike- I was just about to go upstairs to my room when I heard Jaylin rush in and order a member to gather others, as I continued to walk I held back a growl and ignored her for a minute before stopping "What do you want?"

(Mind playing the two rogues?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

(Sure! I'll do them.)

Rogues

"I don't think so." Carl growled stepping out of the trees. "We aren't going anywhere." Morgan growled, stepping out of the trees on the other side of Leo.

Jaylin

"There's a rogue on the territory. Can you get some pack members gathered up? They'll listen to you since you're the beta. Leo might need our help." I pleaded with Mike, knowing he may not like me right now but I desperately needed his help.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Mike- I looked at Jaylin as she pleaded with me to help, as I looked at her my eyes caught the mark on her neck that wasn't well hidden under her scarf, I tensed up and growled at her "You're the alpha, you deal with it. I don't think you want your mate to be harmed." I snered at her a bit before turning around to walk off again.

Leo- I growled louder as the two rogues came closer to me. I lowered my head slightly and watched them closely. I watched as one of them charged at me as I faced him and charged at him as well, within seconds the area around us was filled with growled and snapping of the three of us.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Jaylin

"What? I'm not the Alpha!" I exclaimed then I clamped a hand to my neck and realized my mark was visible. ~Oh no!~ I thought as I quickly fixed my scarf and raced after Mike. "Mike! Please! No one knows so they won't listen to me!" I pleaded. At the same time I sent to Leo, ~Mike saw my mark! What do I do? Are you okay? I'll have backup there soon!~ I was panicking now, desperately trying to catch up to Mike.

Rogues

Both Carl and Morgan growled then launched themselves at Leo.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 pm

(Sorry I powered played there. I just noticed it.)

Mike looked at her and gave an annoyed growl as she kept following him, "Where is he at?" I sent out a small thought to a few members that I knew were still awake telling them to follow Jaylin.

Leo- When they charged at me I went for the closest one and snapped at the other. When I heard the thought sent from Jaylin I growled a bit and thought back while I was fighting the two rogues -Everything will be fine, he won't tell and please hurry up.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

(It's fine.)

Jaylin

~Okay.~ I sent back then said to Mike, "He's in the forest fighting a rogue. You should be able to smell him but I'll take you to him. Follow me." I walked out of the pack house and saw some pack members gathered near the door. "Alright everyone. Leo needs some backup fighting some rogues. I'll take you to him." I said. Then I switched into my wolf form and waited for Mike to come out.

Rogues

Carl growled when Leo grabbed me I latched onto his leg with my teeth. Morgan growled and jumped onto Leo's back.

(I have to go for a bit but I'll be back soon! Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Leo- When I felt the one of the rogues teeth dig into my leg I gave a loud yelp and the howled loudly as the other one jumped on my back. I swung my head to the side and bit into the one that was on my back and bit into his paw.

Mike- I followed everyone out and shifted into my wolf after the others then perked my ears when I heard Leo's painful howl "Come on." Before Jaylin had any say Mike lunged out and took off in the direction
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Jaylin

When I heard Leo howl I saw Mike run by me and I quickly followed, sending out to Leo, ~ I'm coming with backup!~ I could hear the other wolves behind me, following me and Mike.

Rogues

Morgan growled in pain when Leo bit his paw and clawed Leo's back. Carl bit harder into Leo's leg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Leo- I strugled to keep standing while the two rogues clawed and bit at me. I gave another loud painfull howl when the one dug his teeth in deeper in his leg
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Jaylin

At Leo's second howl I picked up my speed and surged ahead of Mike. I reached the clearing before the others did and I launched myself at the rogue that was on Leo's back and knocked him off. I growled and bit into the wolf's neck.

Rogues

Morgan howled in pain and tried to knock off the wolf that had just attacked him. Carl growled and released Leo's leg then latched into his shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Leo- Just as I was about to give in to the two rogues, but as I felt my body give up slightly from the weight I felt the one on my back be ripped off and glanced over to see Jaylin attack him.

Mike- I ran my fasted to catch up with Jaylin as she rushed forward at the second howl. When we entered the field I watched Jaylin charge and launch herself at one while the other few members attacked the other rogue who was still on Leo.

Leo- other members of the pack attack the one on me while Mike went after the one that Jaylin had. I shook my fur out slightly before shifting into my human form fully clothed but with slightly ripped jeans and a shirt. "Don't kill them, force them to change so we can find out why they are here."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:55 pm

(YAY! You're on! How long will you be on?)

Jaylin

I let Mike take the rogue I was holding on to and I quickly rushed over to Leo. I quickly shifted into my human form, a concerned look on my face. "Are you alright?" I said softly, running a hand gently across his cheek. The pack was still busy handling the rogues so I thought I could risk showing some tenderness towards him.

Rogues

Carl yelped in pain as the pack descended on him and he struggled to get away. Morgan growled at the wolf that attacked him after the other wolf backed away and he snapped at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 pm

(Rest of the night.)

I growled slightly when Jaylin came to me in human form and was showing kindness to me in front of the pack. I didn't mean to be so aggressive towards, Jaylin but I grabbed her wrist and pulled it away and gave her a very cold stare, "Don't ever do that again when my pack is present!" I growled lowly at her before letting her wrist go and watched mike and the other rogue as they fought.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Jaylin

I froze and nodded my head quickly. I turned from him and tucked my hands in my lap and watched the pack fight the rogues.

Rogues

Carl gave up and switched to his human form and threw up his hands and shouted, "I give!" Morgan sneered at Carl then he growled at Mike and launched himself at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 pm

Leo- I watched as one of them shifted into human form and gave in as some of them shifted and held him down.

Mike- I watched as the other rogue launched himself at me, I waited last minute then charged at him and sank his teeth into the side of his neck before suddenly stopping causing the wolf the flip onto the ground.

Leo- I looked at Jaylin "Head back to the pack house." I walked over to the one who was in human form and growled loudly at him "Why the hell are you on this territory!?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Jaylin

"But-" I complained, watching Leo walk over to the rogue who had shifted. I stood, debating on whether or not I should go back. I mean, I WAS Alpha Female now.

Rogues

"Ask him. I wasn't told." Carl said motioning over to Morgan. Morgan yelped then growled and bit into Mike's shoulder.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

(Hello? Are you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next