Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) Empty There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 am

Truth or legend?

Many say that they are just legends or maybe even myths. But i don't believe anything anyone says because i know the truth, Well i think i should know the truth since i am one of them. They say we are the creatures of the night but that's not correct either because we live right beside you, go to school like, and even ave family's like you and you still think of us as different.Many think its a family secret until they become one of us. We can control our anger at times but a lot of times we can't. If you want to know one then come and meet me. My name is Leo and this is my story.

My Life

It was about two years ago when i found out what i was. I was with my mother and father when it happened i had been introduced to my so called pack to be, My father said that i would understand after sundown. He was right that night was the first time that a lot of younger members had their first transformation And i was one of those members.After that he told us that we will be able to change forms willing from human to wolf. After a year i quit going to school, a few months later i saw my parents get slaughtered by a rival pack and half of my pack got killed there was about a hand full of them that survived that followed me deeper into the forest.

Now

As i walk in my wolf form my pack follows closely behind me as others were on my sides and in front of me they would not let nothings get near me without my permission. As some of the ones in front stop i walk up beside them and look around this was the end of our territory and i dared not to send any of them and i wouldn't cross this line, But we had a new member join us not to long ago that had no pack and was an outcast and he would not listen for nothing. i turn my head to look behind me and see the new comer in his wolf form racing towards the border i growl loudly and turn my body towards him so i can face him seeing that he was not slowing i ran towards him and pined him ~Don't you dare cross the territory line or you will be killed~ I let him up and he cowers then heads back to the cabin that me and the pack built i turn and face them again i look over to the rival packs territory and see something moving i growl as i raise my hackles

(Just saying this will be in third person. I really don't feel like going through and changing everything plus my phone won't allow it.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 pm

(Okey doke.)

Jaylin

I watched the werewolf pack intently, my black and white coat that I had in my wolf form keeping my hidden in the shadows. I could tell the white wolf was the leader, he had a sense of dominance about him. My ice blue eyes flitted over the rest of the pack but they always came back to the strong looking white wolf. I kept my breathing shallow and quiet, not yet wanting to be discovered.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Leo lowered his head a bit and kept his hackles raised, for years him and his pack have never seen anyone from the other pack since the slaughter. He gave a low growl and kept his eyes focused on that spot where he had seen and heard movement, he knew it couldn't have been another male for if it was then he would've came out already and not stay hidden. "Who ever you are come out from hiding, we mean no harm." His voice was mixed with sternness and kindness at the same time, that was the one thing not many alphas had.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Jaylin

I slowly stepped out of the shadows, my black and white coat shining slightly in the sun. I bowed respectfully, placing my forelegs on the ground and said, "Hello. I'm Jaylin, most people just call me Jay though. I'm looking for a pack." I lifted my head slightly, hoping my respect for the Alpha would be welcomed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Leo kept growling a kept his head low and watched the oddly marked female and slowly lowered his hackles and watched her for a moment. He soon stopped growling and lifted his head when she introduced herself. "Its nice to meet you Jaylin. My name is Leo and this is my pack." He turned his head slightly to the twelve to thirteen members standing behind him. He looked back to her "You mean you don't belong to that pack?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Jaylin

"Please, call me Jay." I said as I stood back up, nodding in greeting to the other wolves. "No. I have heard stories about that other pack that did not exactly sit well with me. I'd rather not have any contact with them, thank you." I replied, shivering a little as I remembered the stories my mother used to tell me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Most of the pack had either began to make their way back to the pack house or laid down waiting for Leo. He looked at her and sat down before nodding to her "Im sure you've heard of my packs struggles then. If you want to join the pack I will warn you, you'll be the only female."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Jaylin

"It's fine. I can do most anything a male can do." I replied, shrugging slightly. I was excited to finally be able to join a pack but I didn't show it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Leo smiled then nodded a bit "Then you may join." He stood up and shook his pelt clean of any dirt then looked at her with his blue eyes. "Just follow me and the rest of the pack, at the pack house you'll have your own room on the second floor." When Leo turned around the rest of the pack stood up and began to follow him back to the pack house.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Jaylin

I nodded then began to follow him and the rest of the pack, moving silently.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 pm

After about 35minutes of walking they finally made it to the house. When they got there the rest of the pack slit up and went and did their own things except for Leo. He stopped walking and turned his head looking to Jay "This is your home now." He let his blue eyes linger on her for a moment then looked to the pack house again before transforming into his human form fully clothed.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrmCWcOMN0vv-bu3r6Gy1D9QzhKV2aSUxqkFMWaADfFT1nHUWj_X-0S-Ye
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Jaylin

"Okay. Thanks for letting me join." I replied, noticing that Leo's eyes lingered on me for a moment. As I watched him he shifted into his human form and I followed suit, also fully clothed in my human form. I pushed my long black hair out of my eyes and stretched, glad to be upright again. Then I looked around at the house's and other pack members, my purple eyes sparkling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

He looked back at her and smiled a bit and nodded "Your welcome." When he saw her in her human form the first thing that caught his attention was the color of her eyes. "I've never met anyone with that eye color. Its very pretty."

(That's sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

(Not really. I gotta go! Bye!)

Jaylin

"Thanks. I like it." I replied, smiling back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 pm

(K)

"Your welcome." He looked towards the house the back to her "Ill show you your room." He started to walk towards the house then stopped for a bit waiting for her before continuing.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

(I'm on!)

Jaylin

I followed him, my high-heeled leather boots clicking against the ground slightly. My long and slender legs allowed me to catch up with Leo easily and I was soon walking beside him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 pm

(Bump? Shadow-Walker? You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Leo looked over at her when she got up beside him "So what type of stories have you heard about the neighboring pack?" He looked at her for a moment then looked around as some members from the pack came out of the tree line headed for the house.

(Sorry)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:02 pm

(it's okay.)

Jaylin

"Terrible stories. Some about them being cannibles." I replied, shivering as I thought about the stories I had been told.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

He gave a slight chuckle when she said they were cannibals and he looked at her "I know they are horrible but I don't think they cannibals." He looked to the house and walked in leaving the door open for her "If you want to have a look around your free to."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Jaylin

"Thank goodness that one isn't true!" I replied, laughing. "Does everyone have their own room?" I asked, looking around as I continued to follow him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:24 pm

He looked over at her when she laughed then nodded at her question. "When this house was built it was made to hold over forty different individuals who have their own place. I have at least twenty different rooms open, so you can pick the one that you want." He started towards the stairs then stopped and looked at her "Down here its basically the living area upstairs is where all the rooms are."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Jaylin

"Okay." I replied, following him up the stairs, my boots clicking on the floor.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

(His bedroom. www.zunetop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Classic-Master-Bedroom-Style.jpg )

He walked to the top of the stairs and stopped at his room and opened the door then looked at her "Once you pick your room just come here and knock to let me know and ill see if the guys can find you some clothes."

(P.s. I love this site because of the bedroom sets. www.zunetop.com/the-master-bedroom-along-with-furniture-to-make-it-nice/92646 )
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:47 pm

(Oooooo. Pretty.)

Jaylin

"Okay." I replied. I looked aruond and spotted a room that looked uninhabited not too far away from Leo's. I went over to it and automatically loved it. Everything was black themed! I let out a tiny squeal then walked back over to Leo's room and knocked on the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next