Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 5 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm

(Because she just joined and he doesn't want the pack to retaliate.)

I gave a low growl when she pulled my hand away and nibbled on on his ear and neck and his growl turn into a very low groan. "Me and my wolf won't be happy if you do." -Though im trying to convince my wolf to work with me.-
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 5 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:05 pm

(Oh. Are you planning to have him mark her now or not? If not I'll stop her advances.)

Jaylin

"Why do I have a feeling you're the one who won't be happy with it but your wolf will be?" I replied. I continued to nibble on his neck before moving to his lips and kissing him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm

(it fine I have an idea.)

I gave another low growl that turned into a groan as she kept nibbling on my neck before she came back to my lips. I roughly kissed her this time before I finally lost the last thread of control I had and slowly backed her into the wall and growled loudly while I kissed her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:17 pm

(What idea is that?)

Jaylin

I knew his control had slipped and when he kissed me roughly and backed me against the wall I lost the scrap of control I had managed to gain over my wolf. I growled and kissed him roughly back, pressing my body against his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:26 pm

(if its fine with you have him mark her now then have drama start with her and a new female im bringing I. soon.)

When I felt her kiss me back roughly I stayed where I was and kept her pinned against the wall as she pushed herself against me. I slowly began to move to her neck as I started to slowly move my hands along her sides.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

(Okay. I'm fine with that.)

Jaylin

I leaned my head against the wall when he moved his mouth to my neck and I closed my eyes at the sensations he was stirring in my body. I trailed my hands down his back to the edge of his shirt and toyed with it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:36 pm

I kept kissing her neck and felt her toying wth my shirt again and instead of stopping her I left her alone. I let my kisses trail down her collarbone until I stopped and bit down pretty hard drawling some blood, I knew that the pain would being her back to her senses but not me.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Jaylin

I gasped then cried out in pain but also in pleasure. I gripped his shoulders hard enough to dig my nails in. I let out a howl that resonated throughout the room and kept crying out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:55 pm

(You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:04 pm

(sorry phone died)

I growled and bit down harder when I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as I covered her mouth with my hand a bit to keep her from screaming so loud before I finally let her shoulder go and kissed her lips for a bit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:09 pm

(Oh. Okay.)

Jaylin

My heart pounded in my chest with the pain but I kissed him back when he kissed me. I deepened the kiss, getting rougher. I again toyed with the edge of his shirt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:23 pm

A few minutes after marking her and kissing her my wolf finally let me get control again and I pulled away growling a bit loudly. I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at the fact I let my wolf take control of me like that and get what he had wanted to be done since that morning. I unpinned her from the wall and looked at the mark and growled inwardly to myself "Im sorry."

(technally she is alpha female now.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Jaylin

I blinked for a few seconds until I had gotten control of my wolf again. "Sorry about what?" I asked, the few moments before a little hazy.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:36 pm

(Hello? Are you still on?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:56 pm

(friend had me go to the store with her. sorry)

I looked at her as she was still dazed and slowly traced her new mark as I growled softly "That." that was all I said and I watched her for a moment.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:03 pm

(It's okay.)

Jaylin

I reached my hand up and touched my neck and felt the outline of something there. "Oh." I replied, remembering.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 pm

"I tried to tell you my wolf didn't like being teased." I growled softly, my pack wasn't going to be happy by the fact that the new member was now their alpha female
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Jaylin

"My wolf obviously enjoyed it. I thought I could control it." I replied. I walked over to my bed and sat down, not able to look at him because of how bad I felt.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 pm

"It was both of our faults." I walked over to her and lifted her head woth my hand to look at me "Try and keep your mark hidden from veiw, I don't need my own pack attacking me."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Jaylin

"I'll try." I replied. Then I gently kissed the hand he had on my chin.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:11 pm

I looked at her for a moment after she kissed my hand and gave a small nod "Its pretty late, im going to go get some rest you should too." I walked to the door and opened it before leaveing the room and shutting the door and headed for my room.

The next day I woke up and got dressed before walking towards my office downstairs tensed up and slightly stressed afraid my pack would turn on me and now Jaylin.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Jaylin

When I got up the next day I stressed in a black mini skirt and black tank top o had found in the closet. I used some cover up on my mark and inspected my work. It should work for now until I found something else to use. Although I did wrap a little thin, black designer scarf I also found in the closet around my neck just in case. I walked by Leo's office and, seeing he was in there, walked in and asked, "What do you think? Is this good enough to hide my mark?" I motioned to the scarf.

(I have to go for a bit. I'll be back soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:40 pm

I was sitting at my desk about to go through some more treaties when Jaylin came in asking about the scarf. I gave a slight growl and nodded to her a bit before looking back to the treaties "Try to keeo it hidden until I am ready to let the pack know." I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain everything to her but I knew I wasn't going to not beable to be around her, my wolf was trying to take control again so it could make me go to her but I ignored the urge be ause of how pissed it was.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:53 pm

(I'm back!)

Jaylin

"Alright." I replied. Then I sat down in one of the chairs across from him and pondered if I should ask him what I've been wanting to ask him since last night. Making my decision I took a deep breath and said, "So... I'm kinda, like, the... Alpha Female now?" I hesitated, afraid he would be angry at me for asking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

(Hello? You gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next