Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo......... I run (R)

Go down

Soooo.........  I run (R) Empty Soooo......... I run (R)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 am

The fourteen year old,Jaden, jumped the barbed wire fence, ripping her jeans. Her long brown hair got in her face, and she tucked it behind her ears. Her tank top was ripped to shreds, and like wise was her jeans. She wished could have remembered some other clothes. She was running away from the only life she had ever known. Well, I guess she was walking away. She couldn't really run in boots. Her black felt stetson, blew off her head, in the harsh Montana winds. She ran back to retrieve it. Besides her clothes on her back, a halter, and a couple sandwiches, she had nothing. She walked through the dead looking, prairie grass. Finally.... She saw him. The blood bay Spanish Mustang stood, grazing. His beautiful head looked up, and he pricked his ears at her. She whistled, and watched as he trotted up to her. She rubbed his neck where his freeze brand was. She hated the BLM for putting it there, to scar his beautiful neck. She slipped the neon blue halter over his head, and buckled the brass buckles. She looped the long lead rope over his head, and tied it at the stallion's nose band. She took a step back, to look at her work. She had made a simple hackle-more, but it was good enough. She walked to the stallion's broad back, and vaulted onto him. She kicked his stomach hard with the back's of her Justin Boots, and the stallion jumped forward. Settling into a long lope. Jaden looked back at what used to be her home, and steered the stallion into the forest. The million acre ranch was now hers to wander, and never be found..... At least that's what she thought.

Back to top Go down