Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo its been a while.......Hey!

4 posters

Go down

Soooo its been a while.......Hey!  Empty Soooo its been a while.......Hey!

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi everyone! A lot of you probably don't know me but Im LoveOnHerArms. Most call me Love or a different nickname they have come up for me. To those of you that know me... I know I know...I've been gone for a while....A really long time and haven't posted in....I think over a year.... Life happened ya know? Got really busy, brain died on me -Many times.... >.< - Joined a couple different role playing sites... -Don't hate me!- But I have decided to come because well this place was my first love...The place that introduced me to role playing and really got me writing. So Im back!

Alright so I will probably be starting a few new topics, just be warned Im rather picky about who I post with, and Im probably going to clean out a lot of my old topics....I might stick with some of my characters but Im going to edit them and freshen them up. I love longer posts 500 words or more and I will love you! Good grammar is also a plus, Im not a grammar natzi but I loose interest and muse if it looks like a kindergartener wrote the post ...Sorry thats just how it is with meh XD

No that thats all taken care of. OH my god! This place has changed! It's gotten kinda quiet too..... So I going to look around and learn my way around this place again.

Oh! and Im almost always on the chat if Im on and I love to just chat! So send me a pm or just chat with me on the chat! I would love hearing from you guys!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Soooo its been a while.......Hey!  Empty Re: Soooo its been a while.......Hey!

Post by themagus Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:57 am

Loha! Welcome back! I was wondering what's going on with you... Glad to see you around again ( =D ), hope you'll like it here, and yeah, this forum got less active... ( =/ )
Anyways, looks like we'll meet in the chatbox, see ya there!
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 pm

LOVELY!
I missed you.
Your cute writing and especially you.
Yep I missed you.
DEFINITELY.
So anyways, welcome back.
Your sorta like me. We like to take vacations from HI once in awhile.
But we always come back!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalgamator Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello and welcome back. I noticed that it is 'quiet' on this site in the same sense that you did, however I am fairly sure that our perspectives are different, for I have only recently begun role playing. I just got back from a trip to Cali and am most likely in a coma for taking a pill of melatonin, now as in when you are reading this, because I will likely go to sleep immediately after writing this by taking a melatonin pill.

Oh dear, I believe I just went on a thought tangent.

Ahh, quietness. I have begun six or seven stories, or 'role plays' with people over my lifespan here on what is referred to as the 'internet' (even though I would rather refer to it as the collective-permute unconsciousness, or CPU) three of which have not advanced at all merely due to lack of effort, and sometimes presence. I suppose it is moreso a result of me incidentally intimidating the poor souls, because my posts tend to be somewhere around 5,000 words. Then again, the 'online users' section near the bottom of the page the forum tab is linked to tends to show less than five people.

In any case, welcome back, again, and I wish you a happy story-telling frenzy, or role playing experience, or whatever.
Amalgamator
Amalgamator
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down