Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Every Rainbow It Takes A Little Rain (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Every Rainbow It Takes A Little Rain (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Every Rainbow It Takes A Little Rain (M)

Post by Tayssi Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Gabriel smirked at her remark and paused for a moment as she asked where he worked. He thought about it for a moment and said, “I work at a restaurant on the other side of town,” it was the exact same kind of answer Nova had given him. And in any case, he didn’t want people knowing where he worked. Not many, anyway. He hadn’t worked there long and he didn’t really feel like serving a whole heap of people there only because they wanted to stare at him. Even though that was basically the whole point of the job. That, and they got enough of him shirtless, as it wasn’t too often Gabriel actually wore a shirt. He’d put one on when he left the house but it’d always come off within an hour. But work was a different matter. He shook his head slightly at his own thoughts, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. As they pulled into Arthur Street, Gabriel sat up a little straighter. Once they pulled onto the sidewalk, he looked across at Nova as she turned the radio up. What should he do? Should he invite her in or not? He didn’t know whether it was a good idea or not.

He stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind him and turning on the spot, leaning his hands on the door. “You should come in,” he said with a grin, “I can tell you want to ask me a few questions. And I’ve got heaps of time to waste before I start work, anyway. And by the looks of it, so do you,” he said with a light chuckle, leaning back with a light sigh on contentment. “Come on in,” he said with a wink and walked up to the house, opening the door and stepping inside, before he looked back and waited for Nova to follow him in. He could clearly see she still had questions to ask him, and he was more than happy to answer them. At the moment, anyway. He was glad he had met Nova; now he had someone to talk to if he really wanted to. Well, not right now as they didn’t really know eachother well enough, but he knew, just knew, that they’d become friends. It was just a gut feeling he had and he certainly hoped that it was right and wasn’t fooling around with him. Gabriel looked over at Nova and gave a light smile.

(sorry so short)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

For Every Rainbow It Takes A Little Rain (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Every Rainbow It Takes A Little Rain (M)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:50 am

Nova gently tapped the steering wheel with her fingers for a moment. So he worked at a restaurant? There was only two things she could possible assume at the moment. Either he was a waiter or he could cook good enough to get a restaurant to hire him. Crossing out the second, Nova turned her head as he got out of the car. She blinked rapidly as he spoke, and contemplated whether she should accept his suggestion or not. He was right about everything. Smiling, she looked him over, and raised a brow. "And just how do you know this?" Nova opened the door, stepping out and adding, "Where are you hiding the crystal ball?" Her werewolf wasn't as accepting of the idea of going into a Hellhound's house, but Nova shook it off. It frustrated her that even though her werewolf and her were the same exact person, it still couldn't agree with her. But it could be like that. She was the one in control, and if it didn't like the trust she had built up in the short amount of time she had known Gabriel, then it would be all the better for her.

She locked the car, and gently shut the door behind her. "But you're right. I have to be there at eight." Nova hurried up the pathway after him, following him inside and glancing around quickly. It was definitley bigger and better than her's, but Nova lacked the playful jealously she should of felt. "But I do have to get the dye out of my hair, and that takes a while, so really, I'll have to be home by at least six." She had forgotten her phone in the car, but it didn't matter unless someone actually managed to break into it. Nova tilted her head, and leaned back against the door frame. "My first question. What gave you the idea that I had more questions to ask?" She cross her arms over her chest, awaiting his answer with an almost mischiveous smile.

(Yeah, I'm sorry to. I had to rush this since I need to go,)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Taysii? I can make my post a bit longer, give you more to work with if you like.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey, sorry I just vanished like that >.< had alot of unforeseen circumstances led to me not being able to come on.. Hope you can forgive me... Though, if you don't mind, just a little longer would be a great help to my almost dead mind Razz
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 pm

It's fine, I don't mind. Stuff happens, right? I haven't been entirely active, either. And take as long as you want, I'm not in a hurry.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2