Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess) - Page 11 Empty Re: Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Toshiro caught a coin in his teeth,his claws gripping the side of the fountain as he sneaked out. He landed his wet body on the ground,shaking off every last droplet of water on his scales. He dropped the coin before her,smiling and then tilting his head at the device she held. "What's that?" he mouthed her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess) - Page 11 Empty Re: Toshiro's Travels (Wild One/M or R I guess)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 pm

"A phone." Molly said pausing the tape then showing it to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Toshiro giggled,watching himself. "Oh! That's cool!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

"Yup, it can browse the web, play games, music, and more." Molt told him smiling, " Where to now?" She asked him curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 pm

"Oh wow!!" he sounded completely amazed. "Uh,your turn!" he said.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm

" Oh OK." She said and walked home with him getting the game, "I left something." She said loudly as she heard her mom start to ask. "OK" a answer came and Molly went upstairs and got it before she walked back to the fountain with him. She sat and grouped the choices in numbers 1-6. She ruled a dice then picked a card from the pile then said, " Go swimming" It was on a blue card but wrote in pink since they had both suggested it. And laughed, " You sort of done that already huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Toshiro laughed to,nodding. "Yeah,kind of."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

"Hmmm, would I try again?" Molly asked him curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Toshiro nodded. "Pick another card!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Molly nodded and picked one up that said, "Go to Toshiro's world." She read out loud to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Toshiro nodded. He leaped into the air,doing the basic ritual but stopping. "Might wanna tell your mother your going out? Or take some friends with you? It is your card." he said.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Molly laughed, "She knows I'm out, don't rip the jacket." She said teasingly while giggling. She felt her love of her 'pet' growing as they hanged out.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Toshiro nodded. He went through the tradition again,the portal opening as he was the first to go through it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Molly went in curious if he had ignored the jacket part, she stressed it would be tiny little pieces. She walked in quickly, she wore a big smile. Safiria rose up, "Male!" She said excitedly sensing Toshiro but stopped looking for Derrek. She had suddenly started her heat today and he wasn't letting her out, she then sneaked out thinking he wasn't aware. She quickly to flight happily, she liked hanging out with this male some what.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Toshiro didn't wear the jacket,it was held in his jaw neatly so it wouldn't tear. His eyes glanced at his master as he started to hear flapping of wings in the distance.

Derrek got up as soon as he heard her take off. He ran out,echoing her name "Safiria!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Molly smiled seeing the jacket was fine, "Hey, let's go see your crush." She teased not really even knowing if he really liked her or not, "What even is her name?" She asked not knowing the two had yet to exchange names. She awaited his reaction and name answer with a playful smirk.

Safiria headed him and sighed heavily, she turned darting down. She stopped near him, a little blood dripping from her vagina, "Yes?" She said in a dull casual voice that didn't sound question like. She always dreaded her twice a year heat cycle and when it came was always upset it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Toshiro studdered as he started to think if her name. What was her name? He sat own and then turned to see her. "Oh,nothing. What's your name anyway?" He popped the question. His eyes widened as his nostrils flared. He smelt a unique smell that made his heart thump and South Pole twitch.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Safiria jumped as he suddenly landed coming out of nowhere, she looked back at Derrek unsure of what he wanted. She then turned her head to Toshiro, "Hello." She said sweetly,"Oh, we never did tell names....Safiria." She told him, "You?"

Molly raised her hands when he soared down. She moved her legs to hook on his shoulders to stay on as he sat. She looked at Derrek with a blush then looked away and forced herself to think of Markus and she enjoy ted thinking of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm

(Oh wait. She stopped by Derek?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 pm

(She went to Derrek when he called her, that's why your post confused me. I confused you, lol sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

(Oh ok! Sorry xD lemme rewrite.)

Toshiro studdered,trying to think of her name. Does she even have one? Of course she does! He looked down,scales shining a bright pink as he smiled shyly. "I dunno her name.."

Derek looked at his dragon,his foot tapping. "For your safety,I wish for you to stay inside."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

(Kk)

Molly was shocked, "Well, let's go find it out!" She said excited smiling big again, "I mean you should, seriously, know her name and her yours." She stated in her honest opinion.

Safiria frowned lowering her head to the ground sadly, "Okay." She said upset. She entered the tent and laid on her bed of hay, "I'm bored." She whined bugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Toshiro frowned. "I don't know where she lives either.." He whimpered.

Derek growled. "Deal with it."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Molly frowned, "Well let's go to her village and find her...I mean you do know her sent correct?" She asked him getting irritated.

Safiria whimpered when he growled, she crawled up to him and rubbed her head agents him. She purred lovingly as she did this, she hated it when Derrek wasn't happy with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Derek gave off that slight chuckle,petting her head. "Alright alright. You can go." He said.

Toshiro nodded. "Of course!" He lowered his body down so she could get on top.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next