Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 am

Issac looked at the scribble on the paper, barely able to read out his hurried writing. The other students around him glanced at him, then his paper. It was covered in pencil and ink, with a wrinkled right edge. He walked fast towards the desk in the big room, a large, balding man staring at his computer. A few papers had already made it to his desk, but he looked like he could care less. His eyes were staring at the computer, blinking every 10 seconds. He tried to ignore it, but he did a slow blink and looked at him. He rushed over and put the paper on the pile, and rushed out the doors. He could tell from the reflection on the glass that he was looking at him, his eye's slightly off from one another. "Good God." He mouthed under his breath as he shook off the suspicion that the guy was still looking at him, or rather, the door. His walk soon slowed as he was behind a brick pillar. He let out a exhausted sigh, and leaned on the pillar for awhile. He enjoyed the warm rays of the sun, instead of the constant buzzz of the lights in the room. He opened his eyes a bit and walked off, dusting his shirt from the dust.

Walking down the road, he heard the cars stream past him, and the awful smell of the fumes. He shook his head to get away from the smell, but it didn't do any good. The parking lot soon faded behind him, until he found himself walking on the side of the highway. He stopped and looked around him, wondering how he got here. As he looked around, he also noticed the forest next to him. He stared at it for awhile. He couldn't just walk into the forest, looking as suspicious as hell. But he did anyway. Walking at first, then running, he jumped over a stump and the weeds growing by the trees. He looked behind him and couldn't see the highway behind him. His backpack behind him jiggled with his things inside, and he let his ears pop on his head. It tickled for a moment, then he could twitch them on his head. His tail was soon out too, long with a black, furry tip on the end. The pack felt uncomfortably tight, but he ignored it and let his hands soon enlarge, turning into paws. He still ran, jumping high over a puddle of water. He jumped on two legs, then landed on four. His eyes and ears felt alien, then they soon cleared. His powerful hind paws pushed him off to a run, the backpack slightly stretched under his front legs. His furry mane was blown back by a strong, cold wind. His breath was getting heavier, but he still ran at top speed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I'll join.... Though could you, since your advanced, check out my 'warm bodies' rp? I really wanna rp Amelia. And just give me 10 minutes at least to make the post.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: My Hidden Forest, My Hidden Secret[M](jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Actually, this is for Jlthopsonvamp, so if you want to join, ask her. As long as you can be active as the both of us, I have no objections, but just ask her. I did check it out, though because I play on a TV(My screen is cracked), I have a hard time reading. I haven't read it though.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Well nvm... im active but I dont do well with more than two person rp. So nvm but ahh, alright.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am

(If you want to join it's alright. I just expect you to be active.)

Raksha Keller

I had been running through the forest in my panther form, enjoying the wind through my fur, when a golden leopard zipped past me. I skidded to a stop and stared after the leopard. Then, as I was holding back a growl, I jumped into the nearest tree and started jumping through the trees until I was directly above the leopard. Then I dropped down and hit him square in the back. We were sent rolling quite a few feet until we stopped with me on top of him, pinning him down. "What are you doing here?" I growled out, my black eyes shinning wth anger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Issac jumped a few more paces, running silently by avoiding the branches on the ground. Suddenly, he felt a heavy weight on his back. He instinctively rolled down on the ground and reached his paws to defend, but instead, he was sent rolling. He felt the weight near him and went limp, letting himself tangle with the body. The scent of another was in his nostrils, but he smoothed his fur. Finally, with the body on top of him, he gazed into the eyes. Hearing the questions surprised him, and his hissed in reply. Whoever or whatever this thing was, he didn't feel like talking or conversing to the being. With a wiggle he found the backpack still strapped to him, scrapped and roughed around a few parts, but still in good shape. He relaxed a bit, but then aimed a sharp blow to the cat's belly, claws unsheathed.

(I don't know if you notice this, but your power playing, you have to 'aim' for you to land on my characters back, and 'aim/aimed' to roll him)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:38 am

(Sorry! I didn't know! But just to clear it up, when I talked about the rolling part I wasn't trying to power play. I was trying to convey that when Raksha hit him the impact was hard enough that it made the both of them go rolling.)

Raksha Keller

I yowled when I felt the leopard's claws dig into my soft under belly. I quickly pinned down all of his paws with my own. Then, realizing that this leopard may not be a threat to me, he might have enough come here for the same reason I did, I got off of him and stood. Then my body rippled and I felt myself begin to shift. My limbs became longer, straighter. My little turted ears and long lashing tail disappeared. And lastly, my slick black fur dissapeared, replaced by my black jumpsuit and long black hair. I fixed my now-silver-blue eyes on him, waiting for his reaction.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 pm

(lol I would have no problem with it, but if I chose to have dodged it I either ignore that part or roll. I don't really mind as long as it isn't too big.)

Issac hesitated with is next move, letting the paws push on him uncomfortably. He froze as he felt the weight waver, then watched as it got up. Taking this chance, he quickly rolled over and got up, hissing loudly. He let out a low rumble, knowing that this was no ordinary cat. Watching it transform into a human shocked him, and he stood still for a moment. The leopard was female, and was now looking at him. Giving a loud yowl, he wagered his choices. He could act like a leopard that suddenly ended up in the woods, but that would seem stupid and unlikely. He didn't feel like exposing his identity, and jerked his body forward. He jumped the remaining distance between them, coming as close as his longest whisker, which was about a foot. He let out a low rumble, then spoke. "Your name?" He asked, still rumbling in the chest.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 am

(Okay.)

Raksha Keller

I didn't flinch as the leopard jumped towards me and landed a few away from me. "Keller. Raksha Keller. Yours?" I said in a voise as cold as an icy wind. I could tell this leopard was like me, a shapeshifter. The only difference was that he was a leopard and I was a black panther.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Issac stared at her for a moment, surprised that she would give her name. He would have said his name too, except for her unfriendly pounce on him made him jumpy. He stepped back, smacking his lips and sitting down. He wanted to have fun with her, but he needed to go somewhere soon. Resting his gaze on her, he began to plan the safest and fastest route, licking his lips again as he couldn't wait to cook something. He yawned, then realized that he must have looked like he was staring at her for a long. "Keller Raksha Keller Keller Keller." He chanted, then started to walk off. He turned around quickly, still chanting her name. "Keller Keller Raksha. Eh, my name is Isc." He said, turning around and leaving. He didn't know what she wanted, but if it was a chat, sucks for her. He jumped up the hill they had tumbled down, then looked back on her. "Starvin, bye." He said abruptly, then started running through the thin woods. He listened for footsteps behind him, hoping that she wouldn't come after him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:57 am

Raksha Keller

I glared at him when he started to chant my name. Then I followed him .
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 am

Issac listened closely for footsteps, then ran faster. He saw the woods thinning, and could see streaks of light reflected on the cars. He ignored the strong fumes that were coming from the highway, and managed to run by the thicker parts of the forest. A dull rumble in his stomach pushed him to go faster, while he didn't care whether she was following or not. Jumping over a pine cone, he soon realized that he could see the cars easily, and jumped behind a tree. His heart was pumping hard, and he allowed himself to catch his breath. When he was breathing normally, he shifted behind the tree, soon standing on two legs, though a little shaky. His backpack soon turned into a comfortable item, while his clothes, a little dusty from the roll, looked good. The girl was probably following him, but he didn't really want to deal with her right now. Patting down his hair, he walked out of the forest and onto the highway. It was later then he expected, and he wished he had a clock. Walking down the path he had came was unbearable, so he decided to try and eat out. Imagining eating made him walk faster, though he still had some ground to cover.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:53 am

Raksha Keller

I quickly caught up to him, watching as he changed and walked onto the highway. ~Where is he going?!~ I thought. Then I started to again follow him, my footsteps soft and silent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Letting his mind drift, he thought of the fast food restaurant by his college. It served tons of burgers and fries, and he heard that they had really good milkshakes. Milkshakes..... He thought to himself, hearing his stomachs response. He could see the college from where he was at, and the fast food place. Jogging now, he could see the building getting closer and closer.

After he had made it past his college and on the pier of the place, he leaned on the pier to catch his breath. Some people looked at him, but didn't bother to take a second glance. He was just another guy jogging. Walking up to the counter, he smelled the fried food and the fries. He could feel his stomach about to let out a loud rumble, and he rushed up to the counter. The counter was right outside, covered in river stones. An old lady at the front was clicking her nails on her machine, and she spoke to him without looking in his direction. "What do you want." She said, giving him a disinterested glance. He took a step back and eyed the menu, eyeing the milkshakes longer. "Umm I'll have 3 cheeseburgers with a large chocolate milkshake." He said, and the lady soon pressed a few buttons on the machine. She held out her hand, eyes still on the machine. "How much is it?" He asked, wondering how rude the lady could be. "$10.52." She said maliciously through her teeth, and he put his hand into his pocket. Fishing out his wallet, he counted the money quickly and gave it to her. She grunted and opened up the cash box and put the money in, then slid him the check. "Come up when we call you." She said. He felt like she would spit on his check, though he didn't know why. Grabbing the receipt he walked over to an outside bench and sat down. He calmed himself down, but not his stomach.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 am

Raksha Keller

I watched as he entered the fast food place. After a few minutes he came back out and sat on a bench. I went over to him and glared down at him. "I do not enjoy people mocking my name." I hissed, not caring if he was startled by me suddenly appearing or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Issac jumped slightly at her voice, and he looked at her again. Looking her up and down, he soon focused his attention on his food. He took a sniff, knowing that he couldn't smell it but did it anyway. "You'll cause a scene like that. I hope that you aren't some wild kid in the forest." He twiddled his thumbs as his stomach gurgled again. He wanted her to cause a scene, it would be interesting to see how things turned out, and who she was. "Besides, what do you even want?" He raised his voice a bit, just enough to catch some heads.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:43 am

Raksha Keller

I knew he was trying to provoke a scene so I sat down beside him and tried to look innocent while whispering fiercely to him, "I think you know what I am. And most likely what I want." She nodded and smiled at the few passerbys that had stopped to look at them to reassure him everything was fine here. They nodded back and kept walking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 pm

"Actually I don't know what you want-besides bugging me, but we only met for a few seconds." He whispered back at her, noticing she was handling the pressure well. He heard the lady call out his order, and got up quickly. Walking to the counter, he quickly grabbed a brown paper bag. He then grabbed his plastic cup and went towards an island with straws and napkins. Getting a few bits of ketchup and a straw, since he didn't trust the lady, he sipped his milkshake while he went to sit down. It was pretty good, but didn't live up to expectations. Taking a seat as far away from her, he started to open his bag. "But I would like to know what your reason for following me is."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Raksha Keller

I watched as he got his food and then sat down somewhere else. I walked over to him because I had heard his question. After I sat down across from him I said, "I followed you because you're the first person I've known who's like me. A," she looked around then lowered her voice, "shapeshifter."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Issac opened his bag and unwrapped a burger from the bag, and took a bite out of it. Chewing, he thought about her question. "Okay, and now what? Is that why you tackled me for?" He asked, lowering his voice so the conversation was private. Taking a bite then a sip of his milkshake, he relaxed a bit. This girl wasn't as freaky as he thought she was, but he probably didn't share the same excitement for meeting another one of his kind. Sure another shapeshifter was great, but he wouldn't think of it as a big deal, at least not now. "Even if I am of your kind, what does that do?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 pm

(I am on my iPod so I can't make my post that long.)

Rajshahi Keller

"No. I thought you were a danger then I realized you weren't." I replied, watching as he began to eat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 am

"Uh, okay." He replied, still not liking this girl. He didn't need her to watch over him. He threw the last bite of the burger in his mouth, then grabbed his bag. "Why did you pounce on me like that then? You could have just came up to me." He knew that he wanted to talk to this girl, find out things about her, but he stopped. He didn't want to go from aggravated to intrusive, so he cooled it off a bit. Grabbing another burger, he waited to know her answer. He didn't even know why he was still here, but he stayed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Raksha Keller

I hesitated to answer his question, wondering if I could trust him with one of my biggest secrets. I shrugged mentally, deciding he could be trusted then I said, "I pounced on you because... I'm not exactly the tough girl I seem to be. A few weeks ago I was calm and didn't have a care in the world. Then the bombshell hit. My father was killed by hunters and my mom abandoned me to save herself. I was almost killed myself when the hunters came back to finish my mom and me off... Only my mom wasn't there. I was sleeping when I heard them break down the front door. I escaped, but just barely. And I have this to remind myself of what happened that day." Then she lifted up the long sleeve of her shirt to show a deep, huge scar going from her shoulder to the base of her hand. She rubbed the scar as she said quietly, "I pounced on you because I'm just a scared, shapeshifter girl. I thought you were one of the hunters. I've heard of them using shapeshifters to lure others of our kind in."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Issac wasn't paying too much attention at first, just taking bites on his burger. He began to get more interested in what she was saying, and eventually stopped taking bites out of his food. He swallowed the last lump that was in his mouth and stared at the girl, then her scar. He winced at the hugeness of it, while knowing that the girl probably went through some things. He held back the urge to laugh when she called herself scared. Yeah, scared enough to stalk me. He joked mentally. Compared to her life, he had it pretty easy. He had never known his real parents, and he recently didn't have a good relationship, but not that kind of drama. "Who are these....um Hunters?" He asked, not knowing if he should even by talking about them. What if by knowing all of the information, he would soon become sucked inside the world itself? The thought made him back up a bit, deciding he was better off in his own world. "Never mind, just....make sure that you stay safe." He said and grabbed his bag and quickly walked away from the girl, becoming more paranoid.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am

Raksha Keller

I could tell he was uncomfortable asking me what the Hunters were. When he got up and left I quickly ran after him, calling out, "Wait!" When I reached him I grabbed his arm and stopped in front of him. "If you don't what the Hunters are and what they do it could possibly get you killed. That's what almost happened to me. I didn't know about them until the day I was almost killed." I said, silently begging him to listen to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next