Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire High

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampire High - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire High

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm

I'll make my bio in a minute, is there anything specifically needed?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 pm

No

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 pm

(If needed, should I make another character? A brother for her?)

Name~ Della
Age~ 18
Gender~ Female
Breed~ Vampire
Personality~ Della is as shy as shy can be. She sticks to herself, rarely ever including herself in crowds or in activities that involve many people. The lack of socializing results in a very intelligent vampire, who has locked herself in her father's library for hours studying battle strategy, the history of several different countries, and many other things.
Gift~ Della's gift is a mental shield. Della's shield is so strong that it's been working without her knowing, most likely, since birth. It protects her from "gifts" that affect the mind.. Della can expand, retract, shape and mold her gift at will; virtually blanketing herself and those she's protecting. Although much more straining to her, Della can also lift her shield off of her mind altogether.
Appearance~
Vampire High - Page 2 Young_Vampire_by_Dark_Remorse

Last edited by Harley on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

How about the ability to see the past of one when she touches them? And about the brother thing it's your choice.

Name: Ericka
Human history: Ericka lost her mom at 7 years old in a train and car accident when her mother's car wouldn't stop causing her to speed right out in front of the train smashing the car and tearing it and her to little bits. It was horrid and Ericka never got over it till she was turned at 16. Her father and her became dislocated of each other and while Ericka did her best to stay connected to the world her dad drifted far away and by the time she was 14 died of depression. She went to live with her ant and uncle and law but when things didn't work out she was sent to live with her elderly widowed grand ma and great grand ma. There she staid in till her 16th birthday.
Vampire history: It was the day of her birthday and she was all alone walking in the woods fallowing a trail of clues to the summer wooden cabin where her surprise party was to be held. Suddenly a mid thirties looking woman appeared and said, "Hello dear" before flashing to behind her and bitting her neck. Ericka screamed in throbbing agony as razor sharp fangs sunk into her neck and the woman sucked pulling blood from her veins. Quickly it was over though and her neck was broke by the vampire. Ericka awoke in a tomb 6 days later on the 6 of June....the six month. She had died one week before and had been in ground for five days now. Looking around panicked she kicked and hit the coffin' walls. She screamed then, strangely, she felt a hand grab her dress chest area then yank her out of the ground. Moonlight filtered in her eyes and she yanked splinters from her body. All around her was dug up dirt. Her maker stood before her,"Sooosh my dear, it's OK momma's hear."
One week later
Ericka had made three kills with her maker and now stood watching her bow to the elders and copied. Talk went on and even though Cilvia (her maker) didn't want to she was forced to give up Ericka for a unknown reason to the elders. The elders took Ericka to the school even though there was still two weeks to go for the start and got her situated and started teaching her skills for surviving around humans.
Gift- Dream slider and heart controller, meaning she can watch your dreams and interfere with them and control your heart if its alive....but she doesn't know her gift yet.
Photo coming when I start topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 pm

I like that even better! Thanks Wild!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm

Welcome oh and like imprinting with werewolves a vampire has some one they call the one, they don't know the one till they meet them unless they are younger then 16. The one may be of any fantasy humanoid species or a human.

Name: Deven Jackop Direbrood
Called: Jackop or Jake
Currently: 18
Personality: Jake is a mischievous vampire boy who loves to be the cause of trouble. He flirts with laddies that are married or have a boyfriend and rattles males cages. He pulls pranks and teases others, he commonly embarrasses guys and teases girls in a flirty manner. Life is a total game to him and he never seems to be serious unless mad.
History: Jake is the rare born vampire offspring he is almost to adult stage in growth as every week is a year in born vampire ageing till they meet maturity at 20-36 years old. Nothing has really been exciting enough in his life to document but his parents where growing tired of his constant issues with hunters and worried for his life. When they got the invitation they weren't sure at first but when Jake got seriously hurt by a hunter and some how earned a massive scar starting on his chest and ended on his lower abs it was final and he was to be sent off to the academy agents his will.
Gift- Pain inflicter, meaning he can cause immense pain to your entire body that you can not free yourself of (Though a vampire gifted with shield can save you) and if counties may cause you to exploded into tiny pieces vampire or human.
Photo coming when topic starts

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Name~ James
Age~ 21
Gender~ Male
Breed~ Vampire
Personality~ James is the exact opposite of his sister. He gives off a happy aura, and his sister claims that he has at least a million friends. He can be very over protective of Della, and has a temper that he manages to keep well buried, most of the time. James seems to only have on enemy, and that is his father, who turned both Della and him.
Gift~ James possesses the ability to sense any living thing and their distance in relation to him. He feels a pull in the direction of the thing he is seeking, but it takes a long time to narrow down to one specific place.
Vampire High - Page 2 Th?id=H.4906120510506787&pid=15
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm

I'd really appreciate it if she'd be The One for a male vampire...I don't care whose vamp.

Name: Christine (Chrissy)
Personality: Chrissy is a carrying person who is sociable and easy to be friends with. She isn't the most smart girl though non academic wise which is a big down fall for her. She can be short tempered when teased by males who she has a shorter tolerance of. Strangely though she has a longing for a relationship but is completely nervous about the subject not understanding males her much other than her father.
History: Chrissy went to all girl schools till she reached sophomore year when her parents decided she needed a understanding of males so they sent her to the academy to finish her high school years then if she wanted could start her collage hence the academy had a floor for high school students and one for collage room wise, they all had classes on one floor. She spent sophomore year there and is now returning for junior year.
Photo coming when topic starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

(I changed Della's gift, just a heads up)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Should we start now or wait for a few more joiners?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

I really wanna start!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 pm

OK I'll go make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Also I'll play headmaster for the first five pages then let some one else. We'll all get a turn and once everyone has done it for five pages I'll start over.....unless some one else wants to play the headmaster first? You get to decide looks, name, gender, and form the beginning of hers/his personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Vampire High - Page 2 11072916574a12989654377l
❥Elena | Gilbert
❥Age |
" I am 18."
❥Gender |
" Ah, I'm a female..."
❥Appearance |
" Physically, I'm a very beautiful young woman with an oval face, light olive complexion, almond-shaped brown eyes which are sometimes mistaken as doe-eyes, and smooth, long, straight dark brown hair. My height is about 5'5" to 5'6" and I have a slim, slightly athletic physique. I have an uncanny physical resemblance to my ancestor."
❥Personality | " I am the sociable, popular girl in school who is the girl next door. I'm compassionate, caring, empathetic, kind, smart, beautiful, friendly and easy to get along with. I am also athletic and a cheerleader on the cheerleading squad. My favorite hobby is writing in my journal. I said that I always wanted to be a writer. My problems were your typical, everyday life quirks befitting of a teenager. There's also stubbornness and a fiery aspect to my personality underneath the everyday quiet and caring exterior. I am fiercely loyal and very protective. Will fight for those I love most and will fight for what I believe to be right and just. I won't think twice about telling it like it is, even if the truth isn't necessarily pleasant. As my best friend, Caroline once aptly put it, I'm a mothering type who is highly protective and nurturing."
❥History |
Elena Gilbert was born on June 22, 1992 in Mystic Falls, Virginia, to John Gilbert and Isobel Flemming, who fled a few days after giving birth with the help of John's brother, Grayson. He and his wife Miranda Gilbert adopted the baby girl. It was easy to arrange since Grayson was a doctor and put himself and Miranda on Elena's birth certificate so as not to arouse suspicion.
In sophomore year, Elena was dating Matt Donovan, her oldest friend with
whom she had formerly shared a crib with. At a bonfire, the two of them got into an argument where, afterwards, she called her parents to pick her up. There she met Damon who confused her with Katherine, not yet knowing of doppelgängers. After talking, Damon compelled her to forget him. Elena's parents turned up to take her home in their car, and she then had no recollection of meeting him.
After leaving with her parents, their car unexpectedly drove off of Wickery Bridge. Elena somehow miraculously ended up in the hospital, alive, whilst her parents died. It was later revealed that Stefan arrived at the scene during one of his visits to Zach and, after hearing the events, he tried to save Grayson, who was still conscious, but he told Stefan to save Elena first. Stefan therefore took Elena to safety and she survived the accident, but unfortunately, her adoptive parents died before Stefan could save them, too.

❥Crush |
Open
❥Roleplay Sample |
" But mom do I have to have a babysitter?" I groan in annoyance. Not really liking the fact that I had to be "watched" by a 20 year man, whom I knew nothing about! Of course, though I thought this was a load of bullshit, but my parents, throught otherwise. Just as my mother opened her mouth to reply, father did the talking for her. " Avalon sweetheart you know we are permitted to be at this meeting up in Chicago. Plus the work we need to plan for the experiment, don't be selfish." Father finished his sentence, going back to packing his things, grabbing the things handed to him by mom. My mouth dropped open at his comment about being selfish, soon finding myself stalking after my father as he trailed downstairs. Arms trailing out in bewilderment. " I'm not being selfish, I'm being serious. Your letting a 20 year old man watch me for almost 4 years because of some stupid business trip!" Now this really made my father mad, making him whirl around on his heels, staring down at me with rage dancing in his eyes. " You will not disrespect mine or your mothers wishes! You here young lady?!" My face flushed a pale color. Nodding my head slowly, I decided to push the arguement aside. Standing in front of the stair cases, watching mom and dad drift around quickly, until finally they were ready to go.

Reaching out to give my mother a hug then stopping in front of my father. He hugged me first hen mustered to whisper something in my ear. " We will be home in the next few years, you'll be safe with him. Ill call you when I have the time. Please be good." I reply back in a soft voice, promising I would be good and I would stay out of trouble for their sake. As I took a step back from the door, mother kissed me goodbye, telling me she loved him before watching her turn and vanish within the back seat of the taxi cab. Waving slightly when they drove off, then melting back into the safe haven of my cold, empty house that would soon be over weighed by the new sitter that would be staying under the roof of my parents paid billed mansion. Which indeed, now I would have to wait and meet the dude. Knowing for a fact, I wouldn't technically like him.

❥ Secret Code |
Mystic Falls

Vampire High - Page 2 Katherine_pierce_by_wittyheroine-d3iul2e
❥Katherine(Katerina) | Pierce(Petrova)
❥Age |
" Human years I'm 18. Vampire years, I'm 536."
❥Gender |
" Don't be a dumb bitch. You can tell I'm a female."
❥Appearance |
" I'm described as Elena's doppelgänger; this is observed by almost every one and even Elena herself. As such, I am an extremely beautiful and seductive young woman: an oval face with delicate facial features and structure, a wealth of brown hair that I prefer to wear in curls (in contrast to Elena, who wears hers straight), and almond-shaped, deep brown eyes with thick dark lashes. There are, however, still differences in the uncannily similar appearances of Elena and me: My eyes seem to be a darker shade than Elena's, having a "smoky", "shadowy" appearance, and my overall appearance is sensual and seductive, while Elena's is sweet, casual and sporty. I also wear heavier make-up compared to Elena, and my sense of fashion are more revealing and mature, with a favor for dark clothing: I'm often seen wearing tight leather pants and spike heels. Elena, on the other hand, favors jeans and T-shirts and frequently wears Converse sneakers. Ew."
❥Personality |
In her early life, Katherine was a young and attractive girl who was punished by her family for immoral behavior. When she leaves Bulgaria and meets Klaus, she makes very independent and intelligent choices, after discovering what Klaus really was and what he was planning for her, she ran away from him. Meeting Rose who gives her blood to heal her wounds.

After drinking Rose's blood Katherine turned herself into a vampire
(and learning how to live as one) on her own. In 1864, when she was in a relationship with both Salvatore brothers, she manipulated them so that they would be in love with her. She was also indifferent to the other vampires (whose death Katherine herself plotted) because she wanted everyone to think she was dead too. This shows how selfish and mean she can be when it comes to her self preservation. Her biggest goal seems to be staying alive, no matter who or what stay on her way: she will defeat it. In the present days, Katherine, again, didn't mind ending someone's life to save hers. She exchanged one vampire's, one werewolf's, and one doppelgangers life for forgiveness from Klaus. She also used her Petrova charm to make Mason fall in love with her. Later, when Klaus was no longer interested in Elena's death, she helped the gang killing Klaus ' hybrids. Despite her evil side, Katherine has deep, strong feelings for Stefan, looking out for him throughout the years making sure that he was safe and sound (as in Chicago during the 20's) and offering him help (in Chicago in the present days). The 1864 and the 1920's flashbacks show that she really loved and cared about Stefan and she had a strong attachment and devotion to him. Although she tried to offer Elena 's life to Klaus, she never demonstrated to have any real animosity toward her. Actually, she gave her a lot of information about Klaus. Through the centuries, Katherine has always been strong, tough, feisty, independent and smart. She never needed anyone's help because she always could, somehow, manage to get what she wanted on her own.

❥History |
Katerina Petrova (Cyrillic Катерина Петрова) was born into a wealthy Bulgarian family on 22 June, 1475. In 1490, when she was about 15 or 16 years of age, Katerina became pregnant by an unknown man, and her family disowned her for the shameful birth of an illegitimate daughter. She carried the child to term, but seconds after her daughter's birth, Katerina's father took the child away, claiming it would be better for both of them to never see one another. Katerina was devastated by this and was banished to England. After being banished to England, she quickly adjusted by becoming English. In 1492, she met Trevor, who introduced her to Lord Elijah, who in turn introduced her to his younger brother, Lord Niklaus. Katerina was attracted to Klaus, until she found out what he was, and that he was planning on using her as a sacrifice to break the The Hybrid Curse placed on him. She escaped with the help of Trevor, who had fallen in love with her. He led her pursuers astray and told her to go east, to a cottage in the woods where she would be safe. When she arrived at a cottage, Katerina met a lady by the name of Rose.
When Rose found out that she had escaped from Klaus with the moonstone, she locked her in a room and told her that she would take her to Klaus as soon as the opportunity arose.
Katherine in 1492 Katerina tried to commit suicide by stabbing herself with a knife, saying she would rather die than go back to Klaus, but Rose force-fed her some of her blood to heal her. When Rose turned her back to confront Trevor, Katerina hung herself with a length of rope. Later, when she woke up as vampire, Trevor asked why she did it and claimed he would've helped her live. Katerina responds by saying that he would have been able to help her run and that running was never ever going to be enough. Rose then explains to Trevor that Katerina used him to escape and, knowing Klaus will see their role in the escape, Rose attempted to kill Katerina with a stake. Katerina used the owner of the cabin as a shield, which resulted in her death. Katerina then gave in to her instincts and drained the little old lady, completing her transition into a vampire. She then threw the body towards Rose and Trevor and fled into the night. Katerina returned to Bulgaria in the latter months of 1492 to find all her family members brutally slaughtered by Klaus, she knew it was his form of revenge for her escape and subsequent transition. She was last seen in this time period crying over her mother's dead body.

Years passed and Katerina made her way to America, where she changed her name to Katherine Pierce to avoid detection by Klaus, who was still actively hunting her. At some point she became friends with Pearl and her daughter, Anna, and she saved the life of the witch Emily Bennett, putting Emily in her debt. Emily forged her a special piece of jewelry with the stone Lapis Lazuli which allowed her to walk in the sun without being burned. In 1864, Katherine moved to a small town called Mystic Falls, where she was taken in by one of the town's founders, Giuseppe Salvatore. Katherine met and fell in love with his son Stefan Salvatore, though she quickly began a physical relationship with Stefan's older brother, Damon. Katherine created quite a few vampires while living in Mystic Falls, which inevitably alerted the Founding Families of their existence. When she found Vervain in an elixir available at the local store, Katherine's friend Pearl tried to convince her to leave, but Katherine refused, claiming she had a plan in motion. Her plan, it turned out, was to charm both of the Salvatore brothers, making them fall in love with her. She slept with both of them and compelled them to keep the secret from each other and from the others in town. She fed them her blood because she planned to turn them into vampires.

Realizing how quickly the Founder's Council would take action against the vampires, Katherine struck a deal with George Lockwood: She would give him the moonstone if he would help her fake her death. Eventually, Stefan accidentally hinted to his father that he knew a vampire and Katherine's identity was revealed. Giuseppe spiked Stefan's drink and, that very same night, Katherine bit him. She was disabled by the Vervain in his bloodstream, and Giuseppe burst in to take her away. Damon later went to rescue her, and Stefan, upset that he had hurt his brother, helped him in the effort. They were both killed trying to save her, shot by their own father, Giuseppe, who was ashamed his sons had fallen for a vampire.

Katherine leaving town and promises Stefan that they will be together again.
Katherine and the other vampires were taken to Fell's Church to be destroyed, but George helped Katherine escape. She gave George the moonstone, but instead of leaving right away, she turned to see Damon and Stefan's bodies lying in the road. She ran to Stefan, kissed him, and promised they would be together again someday. After transitioning into a vampire, Damon was told by Emily that Katherine was trapped in the tomb beneath the church, and as a result, the older Salvatore never stopped loving Katherine as he waited for the day he would rescue her. In reality, Katherine was still lying low to evade Klaus, and she kept a close eye on the younger Salvatore brother, pointing out that she saw him in the front row of a concert in 1920 to prove that she'd always been watching over him.

❥Crush |
Open
❥Roleplay Sample |
{ Done did one.}
❥ Secret Code |
Mystic Falls[/sub]

Vampire High - Page 2 Jeremy_gilbert_by_lamb68-d318w4k
❥Jeremy | Gilbert
❥Age |
" 16."
❥Gender |
" I'm a male you dumbass."
❥Appearance |
" There's really not much to say about my appearance, I have dark brown hair. Hazel nut eyes, that are shaped like my sisters. Skinny, well built figure. My height is about 6' to 6'1". Like, I said, I'm nothing really special."
❥Personality |
" I am deeply affected by the loss of my parents and I deal with this through drinking and drugs. I don't really care about anyone, besides my sister Elena. That's really all you need to know about me. For now."
❥History |
Jeremy was born to Grayson and Miranda Gilbert in Mystic Falls on November 11, 1994. The two had always wanted a child but adopted a baby girl, Elena, two years prior to that, believing it impossible. As a young teenager, Jeremy was gifted with the talent to draw, however after both of his parents died, Jeremy became severely depressed and started using drugs and drinking continuously.
❥Crush |
Open
❥Roleplay Sample |
{ Already did one.}
❥ Secret Code |
Mystic Falls
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh my gosh, sorry, I totally forgot to post the link! Lol I was waiting thinking come on reply. Lol sorry.
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11537-darkswood-academy-reserved-go-to-rp-request-topic-to-join-unless-past-5-pages

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Come on, peeps join!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Eeee I hope I didn't miss anything >_<
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player