Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire High

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire High Empty Vampire High

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

I finished a series of some old show called Vampire High and wanted to do a topic about vampires in a high shcool. I just needed some people to join and help me make it. If any one would like to rp this with me plz do let me know.

Back to top Go down

Vampire High Empty Re: Vampire High

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

I haven't done anything with vampires in awhile, it sounds interesting. I'll join, but what do you plan the rating to be?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Lol I didn't think of that, probaly Pg13....r highest. I don't really wanna do a M topic right now. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Sounds good. Do you need help with anything like the bios and the plot or anything else?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Just ploting

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

K, do you have anything in mind already or have something that you would like to happen?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm

No, not really....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:44 pm

LOL, Then I'll have to do some brainstorming then~~.

*Brainstorms*

Okay, here's one idea. The high school is for vampires to hide from society, to make sure that the race stays alive. They keep a log of all the vampires that they find and often pick up the vampires that are exposed(kinda like in normal school and in public and stuff like that.)

Or, its just a school for vampires(maybe a special kind?) that specialized them for living around humans while hiding their identity.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I like them both, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Hmmm, so maybe we can merge? Like a school for special vampires to hide from society?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Well I really don't care as long as it stays active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 pm

k, then we need to get active people to join, but do you have a bio already for your char?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Nope, I always Make them after I got people to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm

k, Is it okay if I make my own or do you want to make ones for people to pick?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Go on ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 pm

I here. This is an interesting topic, so I'll try.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Alwsome and I decided I wanted to make this somewhat more like the show by having it at a bording shcool where secretly there is a underground school with dorms and stuff for the 'night shcoolars'. On top is the day students who don't even know of the vamps exsistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 pm

lol that kinda sounds like Night School
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Lol I can't wait to start. Oh and only two vamps per person, as many humans as you want but remember that the vamps are most important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:52 pm

kk, hope more people join before we start though
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I'll join. I've been waiting for a topic that has to stay active. Smile
Here is my vamps and one person.

Name: Leah
Race: Human
Personality: Suspicious. The slightest things will spark her suspicion of you. Her best friend happens to be a vampire. But she doesn't know it. It has been very hard to keep from her.
History: Her parents died mysteriously. Then she was sent to college on a scholarship for volleyball. She has lived on campus and shares a dorm with her best friend.
Gift: None...she's a human. but her Human gift: modeling
Picture: http://cdn.media.abcfamily.com/a/images/image-util/500x375/210f9fbeadb060fd9201e22e955d1aeb.jpg (modeling shoot)

Name: Chloe (Nickname: Chlo)
Race: Vampire
Personality: Organized and lazy. She never has to worry about cleaning if she's so organized. She is like OCD.
History: When she was 6 a strange man followed her around. She got scared because as she aged...the man never did. Then one night when she was 17, the man cornered her. He bit her and after a week of agony, she became a vampire. Not being able to control her thirst, she came here and was trained to only eat at night and she got a Night Scholarship. But before that happened she was very thirsty. She escaped campus and attacked the first couple she saw. They were Leah's parents. Chloe didn't know it at the time, though...
Gift: Can see future but in multiple different ways. Can influence the elements.
Picture: http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/vampire-diaries.jpg?w=510&h=316 (when Chloe killed Leah's parents accidentally)

Name: Alexander (nickname: Xander)
Race: Vampire
Personality: Loner. Xavier became a loner when he became a vampire. But he has an exception for Chloe. Xavier likes Chloe but he is too afraid to admit it.
History: Very similar to Chloe's. That's why he connects with her so much.
Gift: Can track people by what they are thinking. Can make them change their train of thought or do something else. (Chloe and him together are a deadly pair)
Picture: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/tylerreturns2011.jpg (when Xander first saw Chloe --> which happened to be when she killed Leah's parents)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Whenever I see the name Xander, I always think of the Matched Trilogy xD. Oh and also, his nickname is Xander but you call him Xavier. Since we have a bio, I'll make mine in a few(probably after this post if I find a decent pic).
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:24 pm

oh yeah. I originally had his name as Xavier but then I changed it and forgot to change everything else.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Vampire High Vampire
Amami

Vampire

Amami is very serious, and will often scare others away with her desire to succeed. She cares nothing but her skills, and has had few friends, but that is not on her mind. As her unusual way of becoming friends is by competing with them or nearly killing them, so she hasn't had much experience in making friends. She usually has her mood phases, which she can go from serious and cold, and to loud but often times very mean. She has had no desire for friends until her high school days, but she is always up for a challenge.
For her, being the best at her skills is better than having friends, but her personality can be quirky once you get to know her. When she is mean, and normally she is, she is very sarcastic. Whenever she is thinking about someone, she tends to stare at them, and is often mean to them. Her name is Amami, but don't let her catch you calling her that. As she will often call herself Kimiko, which all the people who have had a conversation with her at least once know. Even with her strong font, she will often loath other people, especially vampires with mental gifts, unlike hers.

Amami was the daughter of a gifted sword maker, which she was always curious about. As she began to handle the swords, she began to recognize her talent and began attending special schools to advance her talent in swords. She never learned how to make a sword, but she will often skip school for sword training, which has become her goal for the last few years. As she advanced in her techniques, other people soon noticed her potential. Soon she was accepted in to top talent schools, but would usually be suspended or expelled for her skipping habits, usually only staying a few classes, then coming back when her training actually begun.
As she began to advance with her sword fighting, she began to look into other weapons, and she found herself skilled in two-wielded swords, which she prefers. She could beat anyone, even her father, before she learned that her weapon wielding could only get her so far. When she discovered that many vampires had mental abilities, she knew that she had none or would ever have any, so she began to train in mental resistance. As she was focused on her training, she had no time for anything other than keeping her grades up and getting better, her family life suffered as a result.
She grew distant with her father and her mother, who she already disliked for unknown reasons, she was sent of to the school. As she realized that it operated as a human college, she began to find her place around the humans, but kept her sword training and self a secret. As she has never had any problems with controlling her thirst, she can mingle with the crowd, and it made it easier for her to be friends. Though she still has her cold personality, she found that it's easier to have human friends, for her anyway. Even if she hides her passion for weapons and vampires, her friends often jokingly call her a ninja, and she will often call herself a vampire ninja, which she often is.

Strengths*~
Weapons(Mainly anything sword-like), Mental Resistance, Physical Strength, and Martial Arts.

I'll put another one on here in a few. Lol that reminds me of the time I wrote a post and I ended up putting she instead of he, so I had to spend 10 minutes going through the post to change it xD.

Last edited by Emoticon on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause it needs more powahs ;>)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:55 am

Alright I wanted to put up the rules for vamps-
No mingling with the day schoolers (Which doesn't stop them in till they get caught.)
No leaving campus without headmaster's permission
No physical fighting
That's it for now, writers block

Official plot(on my time off this formed in my mind)-
In a normal looking, acting, functioning school a secret night school made by the elder vampires. It is made to teach the vampires most able to change their ways to not think like a independent predator but a more human like vamp that can control their thirst and have emotions other than hateful ones. When the school was finally finished in making in January 2013 they started inviting young vampires secretly....keeping it from the black (something), a evil group of vampires bent on taking over the world and staying predatorial monsters. By fall 2013 the night school was ready to open for it's first year ever and now the elders wait to see what will happen.

Rules
No power play (Two notifications letting you know you did it then three warnings that don't have to be explained then after that one character is given to new owner then if a again you are kicked out and your characters are given to other members)
NO OCC FIGHTING
Have fun!

OK and for our posting system you can't post till two post are put up, excluding ooc post.

Also after ten pages you may have unlimited characters, but keep it under control! Only two new vamp/human per every five pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum