Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Little Good Boy{Glass Prison}[PG-13]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Little Good Boy{Glass Prison}[PG-13] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Little Good Boy{Glass Prison}[PG-13]

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm

(iv read and seen so many, they all blend. The Hobbit maybe? The book version. I dont know! lol)

Sage grunted and walked over to his bed. Not bothering to ask first, she jumped up and landed on the bed on her back. She kept the blanket wrapped around her and closed her eyes to rest. It totally felt better than the hard floor of the tent from last night. "What are you bitching about?" she asked, keeping her eyes closed and scratching her head. "Ugh, i need a shower and clothes and two other things, thats for sure !" she groaned.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

The Little Good Boy{Glass Prison}[PG-13] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Little Good Boy{Glass Prison}[PG-13]

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 pm

"I wouldn't, you're an Omega so you shower next to the boys while they stare at you." He muttered, trying not to chuckle. It wasn't necessarily a lie, but he couldn't be certain that they would only just stare. Of course he wanted to shut her up. "But they might just not stare. The pack isn't the most fairest when it comes to Omega's, especially sense they can be used as slaves." He said, though this had a element of truth in it. Clicking a few more things, he guessed that the 'new' Delta had been here. He sniffed the air, and he tensed. "Better hold on to that blanket since you're about to get a lot of attention." He jumped out of the chair quickly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the door. "Pack meeting." He muttered.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

Sage rolled her head and looked over at him. "At this point, I don't care what they did to me. As long as im clean afterward." A smirk played across her lips as she thought of everything that could happen in those community showers. "I don't want to be an Omega.." she whined as she sat up on the bed and crossed her legs. "Wait..I have to go to that? Im not even a part of your pack!" She growled as he grabbed her wrist and yanked her from the room. She grabbed the blanket tightly and ran after him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

"You're mine." He leaned into her face and growled, closing the door after her. He could hear people walking towards the hallway, sets of footsteps leading into a big room. It wasn't a big one, or at least he hoped that. He lowered his hand to his waist and walked down the hallway, stopping at a wide green door. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Sage over his shoulder, then to the doorknob. He mumbled something under his breath and opened the door, then put his weight on it. The door creaked loudly and quickly hit the wall next to it. The room in front of his had a wide, glass table with 15 chairs around it. The Pack Leader was leaning on his elbows, staring straight at him. His mate was to his left, while the Betas and Telsa were to his right. "Here." He pointed at the chair straight across of him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

Sage growled back at him, "I am no one's." She kept close to him and watched over his shoulder as he struggled to open the door. It swung open with a loud creak and banged against the wall behind it. She jumped at the sound. She peeked over his shoulder and stifled a gasp. There were so many werewolves in there. It wasn't until now that she realized she was only wearing the blanket and that everyone would see her. She blushed a little, but lifted her chin. At least she was sexy. Gathering her courage, she followed Vlade into the room with her chin held high and took confident steps.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Vlade clenched her hand hard, glancing nervously at her. Corilto didn't like trouble stirring inside his pack, but he liked changelings even worse. "Sit down girl." He growled, balling up his hands into fist and letting them fall on the glass table. The other people looked troubled, even Telsa's smug smile vanished. He stood up, now staring down at Sage. Vlade's hands let go of her's and he put them on the table. "Other packs may be carefree with your changeling of attitude, but this is not one of those kinds. You may be his mate, but I can surely rip you limb from limb and toss you down to the lower floors." He threatened, eyes never leaving her. He forced himself not to wince, but his breathing was fast and heavy, almost wheezy. Then he also realized what he had just said. "Good then." He breathed in deeply, sitting back down in his chair. "Vlade tip-toed around the details and hard facts about your sad life now." Vlade breathed in deeply, knowing that he was appearing sort of weak to the rest of the room. "You are to be his mate. Simple as that, unless you plan to resist the mating, you might as well become his slave." The pack leader said rather darkly. He couldn't help but glance at her face, trying to see how she reacted. "But then, I enjoy wiping a smug look off of a changelings face when I kill her." He chuckled, making the hairs on the back of his neck raise. "He will try to hide his desire of you, as he does with many other things. Too bad for him though, since it's not his decision. I don't mind throwing you down into the bottom floors once I had my fill." Vlade resisted growling at him, and forced himself to break his glare as he met his eyes.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Sage did as she was told and took a seat next to Vlade. She gulped, but met Corilto's unforgiving gaze the best she could. She wasn't sure if she should speak back to him or if she was even allowed such a luxury being she was at such a low status. She gave him a swift nod and winced every time he mentioned tearing a limb, killing, or throwing her down to lower levels. "Slave?" she found herself saying aloud, not bothering who heard it. She glanced sideways at Vlade and tried her very best to keep the smirk that danced at the corners of her lips to stay down. He might as well be able to do anything to me anyway, slave or mate. she thought to herself and suddenly felt her cheeks flare. In an attempt to hide the reddening color, her hand flew up to her cheek, causing the blanket to tumble away. A little gasp escaped her throat as she struggled to keep her naked body hidden from all the prying eyes of the pack. "Vlade!" she hissed at him, nudging him with her elbow.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Vlade resisted looking at her while she moved. He bit his lip harder, almost drawing blood. "Seems we are clear now." He took a deep breath, relaxing his shoulders. Vlade's were still tense. He heard her hiss at him and turned towards her, annoyed. "Wha-" He opened his mouth and stared at her hands, trying to see what was underneath them. He leaned out of his chair and grabbed the blanket, growling at her. "Keep your clothes on." He put the blanket in her lap, resisting the temptation to look at her. He glanced the Pack Leader, who was smiling. This time he couldn't help but growl at him looking. "Fine then, we're done here." He met his eyes, and he looked down. The Pack Leader got up from the table, followed by his mate. The others got up at the same time, looking at Sage. After they all opened the door and left, he put his hand on her elbow, staring back at the door. "Come on, there's clothes in my room that you can wear." He said, pulling her by her hand again.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:23 am

Sage growled under her breath as she looked up and caught the pack leader smiling and staring at her as she struggled to cover up her bare breasts with her hands. Vlade reached down and grabbed the blanket, tossing it to her and standing up. She snatched it back and quickly wrapped it back around her. "its not easy.." she hissed at him and stood up when the others left. She watched them all disappear through the massive doors then turned back to Vlade, "Your girlfriend's clothes, most likely." she tossed at him, followed him as he pulled her hand.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Vlade snorted and closed the door behind her, crouching down by his dresser. He opened one of his bottom draws and started to shift through clothes, then threw a pair of short shorts on the bed. He guessed that they might fit her, but he didn't know. Moving another stack of clothes he found a grey t-shirt. "I could give you a couple of bras, but I wouldn't know your size." He laughed, throwing a small bundle of women's clothes on his bed. "Look through them." He said and sat down on his office chair, rolling around a bit.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Sage watched his shuffle through the drawers, occasionally tossing clothes onto the bed, narrowly missing her with the bundles. When he finished, she gave him a sarcastic smile and started to filter through the clothing. "Ex girlfriend's clothes, im assuming?" she asked, picking up a pair of shorts and sliding them on. They fit just nicely. "Guess im going commando until i get some legit underwear. She started to dig through the clothes again until she found a C size bra and turned around so he wouldnt see her boobs. Sage pulled a T-shirt with Notre Dame on the front in big letters from the pile and put it on. "There." she said, placing her hands on her hips and modeling it for him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Vlade let out a grin, knowing that with his computer screen's reflection, he could see her undress. But he wasn't a perverted teenager anymore. He flickered his mouse and moved it around his desktop, going on the internet. Being back at the pack house reminded him how crappy his life was on his own. He thought about coming back to live in the house again; with Sage it would be a whole lot interesting. He glanced around his shoulder and saw that she was dressed now. "Actually." He began, a smile fighting its way to his lips. "Those are Telsa's clothes, she's my ex." He leaned his chin on his fingers, flicking through the packs website.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Sage suddenly felt gross. "What..? she said slowly, looking down at the clothes she was wearing. She shook her head and walked around the room for a few seconds. She stopped in the center and finally said, "At least i can rock them better than her anorexic ass." She was smug and quite happy with herself. She walked over to his computer and leaned on the back, tilting it backwards. "What ya looking at?" she asked, eyeing over the website.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Vlade laughed at her, watching her walk around his room. "Of course you can." He said sarcastically, his voice light from his laugh. He glanced towards the door, hearing just the tiniest sounds of footsteps. But then they walked away, and he turned away. He turned his head around when she got behind him, not fully trusting her with what she might do. He let the lean back, putting his face not so far away from her's. "I am...." He took a deep breath, leaning forward to straighten the back. "Working on some favors to get some good word in for me. You should go down and get something to eat," He glanced at her, looking at her body. "so other members can get a good look at you. Especially the teenage boys, maybe a few mates." He chuckled. "But if you're too scared, I can always come with you and solve your problems." He said lightly, his voice muffled by his hand. "But if anyone tries to claim you, let me know." His voice was more dark, possessive.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Sage looked sideways at Vlade's face when he leaned back and denated whether or not to nite his ear. The thoughtof his reaction made her giggle. But before she could actually do it, he leaned forward and diverted the converstaion. She stood up straight as the chair tipped forward and grumbled. "Fine." she started for the door placed her hand on the knob. "I am not scared." She turned the knob and started to leave the room. "Ill be sure to let you know." and she was gone.

Sage decended the stair slowly, listening for sounds of a kitchen and anyone who was around. There werent many people in the halls, but as she wandered, she heard a loud commotion. "Must be the dining hall.." she said quietly, rounding a corner. Sage found the dining hall and looked around as she watched groups of people milling about and eating food. Her mouth watered as smells of roast and ham teased her nose. She ignored most of the stairs as she made her way over to a line along a buffet looking counter. She bit her lip and tossed her hair over her shoulder as she picked up a plate. Out the corner of her eye, she saw a rather large guy start to approach her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Vlade was glad that she was finally out of his room, but he would have to handle her sometime. The pack was too large to meet all at once; except in the meeting hall in town. He drummed his fingers on his keyboard, not really much to do but go downstairs. Still, he could stall. But that wouldn't give his pack members good impressions. Sighing, he got up out of the chair and opened the door, closing it behind him gently. Walking fast downstairs, he couldn't help but quicken his pace when he saw the dining hall. He spotted Sage, then saw the guy walking up to her. He bit his lower lip, a bit worried, then someone grabbed him from behind. "Vladeee!" One of the voices yelled, another one attaching itself to his hip. "Vlade!~" The other one squealed. They both started to climb upwards on him. He stared at the twin pups that were climbing his back. Felek and Keke, the only girl twins in the pack, were climbing on him. He glanced at the male, then turned towards the kids. Keke jumped up on his back and put her arms around his shoulders, while Felek did the same, except he jumped up on his chest. They were 4 years old when he left, but they were 5 now. They were a lot more heavier, so it was a challenge to move around. "Guys...you're weighing me down!" He could feel the eye's of his pack members on him, so he started to play around with the girls.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Sage tried to ignore the guy that now stood behind her,watching her with a twisted smirk on his face and constantly glancing between his friends and her. His buddies sat at a table a few feet away, snickering and choking on their food as they made encouraging faces at him. One even winked and held a thumbs up. Dread washed over Sage as she grabbed a tray and started to followed the boy in front of her, stopping to pick up a bowl of fruit. She felt someone grip her ass for a fraction of a second. she turned slowly to see the big male smirking at her. Sage growled at him, giving him a death looks and mumbled, "Touch me again, and ill bite your hand off." She spun back around and caught a glimpes of Vlade playing two twin cubs. she felt a little better knowing that he was in the dining hall with her.

The guy behind her just chuckled and brushed off her threat as if it were a small, bothersome fly. He leaned forward, over her shoulder and said in a low voice, "You don't smell marked, sweetheeart. I could make you mine.." Goosebumps rose across her skin she shuddered, moving farther forward in line to get away from him. "I am independent." She hissed, shooting him another death look and proceeded to grab items for her meal. If only Vlade would get over here already. As she went to reach for a bag of chips, the guy grabbed her wrist and his table hooted and hollered. "Hey!" she cried, dropping the bag of chips. "Let go!"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Vlade glanced at the guy, wondering if she could handle it. He started to run around with the girls on him, smiling as he heard their delightful squeals. After a while, he dropped both of them off, rubbing his backs. "You guys are too big for you to ride me like that." He protested, breathing in deeply. They laughed and jumped up on him again. His stomach growled and he looked around towards the buffet table. His eyes glanced toward a loud table, wondering what it was about. "Vlade has to get something to eat." He said, looking down at the girls. He gently pushed them off, despite their protests. "Come on girls!" Their mother called to them, and they left; but not before whining about it the whole walk there. He stretched out and entered the line. His stomach growled, and he bit his teeth in aggravation. He could cut the line with his rank, or he could appear friendly and not cut. He considered his choices for a moment, then stepped out of line. He surveyed the line, looking for any signs that someone wanted to challenge him. Most of them showed submissive signs, while others look indifferent. He went back into the line and grabbed a plate, right before he heard Sage. He leaned forward, seeing what was happening. He crushed his paper plate in his hands and walked up to the guy. He grabbed his arm that was holding Sage, and he yanked the guy away. He growled, leaning forward to his face. The man knew what he meant, he shouldn't have to say the words. "Hurry up." He growled at her now, trying to fix the broken paper plate in his hands.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 am

Sage rubbed her wrist as she watched Vlade play super hero. She hated to admit that she needed the rescuing and for a second, was honestly scared. She growled at him and picked her plate back up. She got the rest of what she wanted and stepped out of line, moving off to the side so he could get his food too. The big guy shrank back, but not without getting the last growl in. His table was silent as he left the line and went back to sit down with them. They growled and whispered amongst themselves, making it obvious that they were shit talking. Sage glared at the guy and he gave her a nasty look, mouthing the words, "I will have you." She rolled her eyes and turned away to gulp. At least Vlade had made it over in time to save her from something horrible.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Vlade watched the guy, and his apparent friends over at the table. He hated to hide in his room but didn't want anymore attention on Sage. He grabbed his food quickly loaded his plate and gave a frustrated growl at her. "Don't cause such a big scene like that. Be more aggressive with the males." He lectured her, but his anger was cooling. Going up the stairs with his food, he saw that some of his goons were following them. "Go up to the room." He ordered, stopping mid-step. They all froze, and he snarled at them. Most of them were frozen, while another returned it. He turned away and went up the steps, faster this time. There was a rule that you couldn't fight in the main hall. Sooner or later he would have to go outside and deal with them. There were sometimes planned fights to obtain ranks, while sometimes there wasn't a fight at all. He suspected that they wanted to play dirty, surround him and take him out. It wouldn't be the first time, he thought bitterly. Opening the door and closing it with his elbows, he sighed. He could relax now, they weren't allowed on this floor. Stepping on a floor you don't belong too would bring one of the Betas down.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 am

Sage just growled back at him and hurried up the stairs behind him towards his room. She heard growls behind her and the soft foot falls of bare feet against a rug. She looked behind her and saw some of the guys from the table that was cheering on her assaulter following close behind them. She was about to retaliate, but Vlade told her to go to his room. She scurried away, taking the steps two at a time and craddling her food against her chest. Once in his room, she sat on his bed and waited, occasionally nibbling a chip here and there until he came back into the room. "So, you going to fight them?" she asked, watching him. "I could help." she made biting gestures at the air and giggled.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:50 pm

"Huh?" He asked, too deep in his thoughts to have processed what she said. But then her words came back to him moments later. "Yeah I'm going to fight him. Wondering if I should make it official or rough his bitches up first." He stuck his fork full of food in his mouth. "Mates aren't permitted in fighting alongside. If I didn't fight for you, you could always fight not to go to him." He hinted a bit, putting his legs up on his desk. "But my room is boring. And you need exposure. We have several TVs downstairs, might be able to get one or watch a show someone else is watching. You might find some people who share the TV, others are more packy and you have to fight them for it."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Sage lifted an eyebrow, "What are you hinting at?" she asked and shoveled more food in her mouth. Jeez! When was the last time i ate?! Making little sounds of contempt and happiness, she listened to Vlade talk about the TVs. She considered roaming around and finding the TVs. Her attitude might kick someone off of it so she could watch. But then again, she would want to watch them fight.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:34 pm

"Rough his bitches up first I guess." He mumbled to himself, shoving the rest of the food down his plate. He glanced at Sage then burped. "If you want to get revenge on those men or whatever, you should come with me tonight." He rolled up his paper plate and successfully threw it in the trashcan by the door. "And what I mean is that If you were just some whore or whatever clinging on to me, I wouldn't have to fight for you. You would either accept his offer or reject it, usually resulting in a fight for your will." His lips curved into a smile as he waited for what he said to take effect.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Sage growled softly and tossed her plate away too. "Oh, ill be with you tonight." she said, running a hand through her shaggy, red hair. "You don't say? Hm.." she said, thinking and smirking to herself as she paced, her bare feet padding against the wooden floor. "I am not a whore, first off. Second, the alpha already said i was yours." she said to him, eying him down.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next