Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love of Nightshade (Any rating. Forcer wanted.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Love of Nightshade (Any rating. Forcer wanted.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love of Nightshade (Any rating. Forcer wanted.)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Nightshade

Nighshade paused and looked at him, thining about his question. "I don't really know myself. It's not in my nature. Maybe it's because I'm going to have your foal or foals." she replied, watching him. She allowed her fangs to extend and she ran her tounge over them thoughtfully.

(Is it all right if I make her have twins? Also, would you like to join my vampire RPG? If you want to check it out it's called Will Anyone Take Maya? (R-M). You don't have to be a vampire. You can just be a human male.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Love of Nightshade (Any rating. Forcer wanted.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love of Nightshade (Any rating. Forcer wanted.)

Post by Blitzer Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Slider pondered this for a moment before nickering, "Does this mean I'm gonna turn into some vampire-horse, too?" He shifted his weight, flicking his ears in curiosity.

(Sure, that's fine, and yeah I'll join it! But it'll be tomorrow, cuz I gotta go)
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:52 am

(Someone already joined it like right after I asked you to. I'm sorry! Do you want me to create one for just the two of us?)

Nightshade

Nightshade looked at him for a moment then said, "No. You would have to exchange blood with me. Why? Do you WANT to be one?" Her heart was picking up as she thought about the prospect of having a vampire-horse stallion to travel with and have as a mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Slider glanced at the ground, thinking about the idea, and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, maybe this is just my loss of blood speaking here."

(If you want, any rp works for me!)
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 am

(I'll set it up later.)

Nightshade

'If you want to be one i'll change you." Nightshade said, looking at him kindly.

(Sorry it's short. Writer's block.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Slider blinked in bewilderment. Should he take the offer? If he did, he would surely be invincible to any mortal horse. It would be a today new experience and life. After a moment of thought, the stallion nodded.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Nightshade

Nightshade nodded and smiled gently. Then she moved up next to Slider and extended her fangs. Then she leaned in and plunged them into his neck and started to drink.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Slider flinched and clenched his teeth, muscles tightening at the pain. He held back whinnies and cries and just closed his eyes.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 am

Nightshade

Nightshade could sense and feel his distress so she sent to him, ~Relax! It will only hurt more if you resist.~ She kept drinking, knowing she should stop soon so he could drink from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Taking little notice od her suggestion, Sliderdug his front hooves into the ground and whipped his tail back and forth. Barely being able to hold back kicks and bucks, the stallion was rendered useless to the mare at this point.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 am

Nightshade

Nightshade pulled back and shoved her neck against Slider's mouth, instructuing him, "Drink."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 am

Slider flinched, "D-drink?" Utterly confused of how he could do it, he only followed her orders and bit at her neck, surprised to find that he could easily do it.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

Nightshade

"Good. Now drink." Nightshade said, trying to encourage him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 am

Slider did as he was told, sucking at her neck. The warm liquid washed over his tongue as he continued.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 am

(Well, my school is on lockdown.)

Nightshade

Nightshade waited for him to finish.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Once Slider let go, he ran his tongue along the bite to clear any blood.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:24 am

Nightshade

Nightshade shivered at the touch of his tounge against her neck. She turned her head to look at him and said, "You can breed me now, if you want." Then she lifted her tail and allowed her heat scent to escape. When he had bred her the first time he hadn't had a chance to release his seeds so she was still in heat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Slider took in the heat scent, his tool immediately reacting. Without thinking twice, the stallion mounted her, his dick submerging into her.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am

Nightshade

Nighthade moaned and backed into him, inviting him to go deeper if he wished to. She didn't know why she had not let him breed her fully before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Slider flicked his ears back, hearing her moan and grinned. He thrust into her, going faster and harder with each pound.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Nightshade

Nightshade let out a louder moan as Slider began to pound harder into her. She backed into him even further, allowing him to go ever deeper if he wished it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Soon enough, Slider was plunging deeper and soon hit her back wall. His breath was rough and quick against her neck, knowing she was enjoying it.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 am

Nightshade

Nightshade moaned even louder, throughly enjoying it. Her breath was coming quicker and her heart was pounding with enjoyment and happiness.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Finally, Slider's tool began to sweel up as he prepared to come. He huffed and snorted, constantly increasing his speed as his climax approached.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Nightshade

Nightshade felt his tool swell up and backed into him, trying to make the best of the last few moments.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next