Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orchid of the valley (Pg13)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Orchid of the valley (Pg13)

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Faline's curious eyes contined to look at the fawn behind the other buck. "Hi sweetie," she greeted warmly and wagged her tail.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:53 am

Selene looked up and saw the othe doe and bleeted to her father. Titan snorted slightly at the other doe "She's not used to other does or bucks." He turned his head and nuzzled her a bit before nudging her to walk from behind him "They won't hurt you Selene."

When Selenes dad nuzzled her she leaned into it then looked at him before looking at the other deer. She slowly walked out from behind her dad and looked at the deer. She looked at Orchid and walked over to her and rubbed against her since her scent seemed to be the same as her fathers.

Orchid looked down at Selene before nuzzling her then looked to Titan "How long have you two been running?"

"A few days now." He looked Over at Orchid then to the buck.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Faline sighed and backed away. "Poor baby," she whispered and moved a little ways away. She dropped her head and grazed.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Sandy, a Mule Deer

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 3 7676670922_35e778b773_z

Sandy heard voices when she woke up. Staying behind a tree in the tree line near-by, she saw two bucks, two does, and, surprisingly, a fawn of young age. Sandy wanted to step out but she was too shy for these lands were far to new to her, having been imported to this region. Having to have gotten separated from her twin sister Mandy, she didn't know what to do. Taking a step more outward, she sniffed the air as he tail stayed down.

((I asked to join so i hope its alright that i reply now. I'm nervous enough as it is.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Titan looked over at the new doe and held back the urge to call for her. He wasn't looking to mate or to have a harem but with it being rutting season it was hard to hold back to urges. The bleetIng of Selene brought hIm back to realaity and he looked at Orchid.

Orchid sighed softly and looked her brother "Titan you do know that if you-"

Titan cut her off with a sharp snort "Yes I know what will happen that's why I was looking for you. I thought you might know what to do or know someone that could watch her for a few more weeks."

She shook her head "I don't know a single soul that would do that."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Deciding to just plain present herself like Mandy would always do, she took a few more steps out with her ear pinned back and her head down, keeping alert but not wanting to disturb them either. "Umm....Excuse me? D-Did you m-mention a fawn i-in need of help? I-I could be o-of assistance...." She said shyly as she looked down. She shuffled her hooves a bit and glanced at them a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Raji snorted listening to it all, " I've delt with a similar situation all you need is a few friends to scout out asking does that have fawns and bring willing ones back and pick one but she is a very late fawn. It's fall not spring, surely it'll be hard-" be suddenly stopped seeing the doe and listened to her shocked completly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 am

"S-Something wrong...?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head curiously and shyly. She starred at them and looked around behind her. "I-I must h-have done wrong. I-I'll go..." She said softly with a sigh and turned around, carefully going back to the treeline to strip bark off the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Faline lifted her head. "Don't go," she called.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Stopping in her tracks, she looked at the doe and smiled softly with a light nod, meaning she will stay. Scooting over to them, she just remained silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

The albino deer flicked her tail in happiness when the other doe returned to her side. "My name is Faline," she introduced.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

"Sandy...." She replied sheepishly and nibbled lightly on the grass under her very feet, hating to have to strip tree bark off a lot of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Faline nodded to her and dropped her head to nobble on some grass as well.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:11 am

~~Titan~~

He looked over at the other buck and snorted "And you think just some random doe Is going to nurse another's when she has her own to worry about?" He nuzzled Selene before looking to the new doe that came out of the woods "Any help would be appreciated." He looked back to the buck "My appoligies."

~~Orchid~~

looked to the new doe and did a quck bow of her head "if I will help save my niece I would be most grateful."

~~Titan~~

He looked at the buck again "Me and my mate had bred late and she was born just a few days ago."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

"That won't be a problem f-for me." She said and smiled shyly as she looked at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 am

Hearing Titan say that Raj reacted badly and short tempered " Oh and you think that a doe without a fawn can nurse yours? Or what?" His voice was crud and wicked with anger. When the other buck apologized he simply gave a loud snort mixed with a weird sounding grunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

Faline pinned her ears nervously and moved away when she heard Raj's tone. "Guys, please don't fight," the albino deer squeaked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

"D-Don't be mean...." She said lightly as she ducked her head down and backed up, scared of what would happen. She was scared that the bucks would suddenly break out into a fight as she was getting scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Raj's ears immediately picked up at Faline's scared tone and her reached his head over to hers and nuzzled her, aiming to comfort her. Raising his head and looking at the other buck he said, "Neh only younger bucks would do something so immature in a crises, right Titan?" He said since he really didn't want to be immature in front of the ladies. He looked to the other doe when she said, 'Don't be mean' but didn't speak a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Her ears flattened as she closed her eyes, keeping low. She was beginning to go from scared to terrified. She didn't know what to expect next and her nerves were getting shot up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

~~Selene~~

The fawns ears fell straight back as the other buck raised his voice towards her father. She let out a scared bleet and darted under her fathers legs shaking. She wasn't used to arguements.

~~Titan~~

His ears went back as Raj raised his voice and snores when he heard selenes bleet. When he suddenly changed his tone he shook his head but agreed "Right." He gave a huff and looked at the new doe. "It's fine, there's not going to be a fight."

~~Orchid~~

She pinned her ears and looked towards Titan then to Raj before backing up. She has seen how bad fights between two bucks can be and she didn't want to be close to it. She shook lightly and stayed at a distance.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Sandy, a mule deer

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Getting up, she carefully moved back to the treeline and stood behind a tree, watching them both. Her legs trembled, resisting any movement forward and all she did was listen to her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Faline watched the other doe leave and looked back at the bucks. She pinned her ears and moved a little ways away.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3