Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orchid of the valley (Pg13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Orchid of the valley (Pg13)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 pm

(It's fine...where should they go to find more does? What should hapen?)

Raj snorted giving her a bewildered look of anger, "No, what's with you?" Her said making no sense at all as he herdered her towards the trees not letting her eat. "Move" He said rudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm

(Idk)

She snorted when he herded back to the tree line "If I am carrying your fawn then I must eat." Once back in the tree line and looked at him. She didn't like being treated rudely or getting a rude awakening.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Raj snorted loudly, "Your most likley not prego yet And even so it wouldn't matter till a couple months after." He said humor in his eyes," You may eat later...we must go." He said rearing up.

(Should we stay here And just invite friendds to join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 pm

(Ya)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

(Ur reply to rp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:50 pm

She pinned her ears and looked at him "If I may so ask where exactly are we going?" She looked around and sighed before she let walking going where he herded her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm

(heh! You said that you wanted a unique doe Shadow-Walker, so how's this?)

Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 2 210

Faline's ear's rotated on top of her head alertively. She knew that her pelt was pure white and that she was an easy target for predators. She was nibbling on some acrons when she heard voices. Her head shot up and she bunched her muscles and prepared to run. "Who's there?" she called out timidly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

(Hi Stormsong, thanks for joining.)

Raj snorted replying "To find more does." He said then a timid voice reached his ears, he let out a low friendly grunt And trotted forward eagerly while hearding Orchrid. "Raj And Orchrid, please miss don't be afraid." He called out to her apearing in the meadow at the treeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Faline relaxed a little when she saw that it was only a buck with his doe. "Hello there, my name is Faline," she introduced and dipped her head respectfully.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Orchid snorted and looked at him as he introduced her to another doe. "I can talk you know." She stomped her hoof and took the chance at being stoped k. The meadow to quickly eat before he decided they should move again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Raj couldn't help but chuckle at her,"Sorry" he said in a mocking innocent tone. He then turned to the other doe looking quite intrested, if she hadn't also been an albino he would have just acted like he was just passing through. He didn't want white tails, unless albinos, this year And he hoped he could find himself a mule deer doe since humans had been importing them latley. "So you looking to join a group this year?" He asked hoping for a yes so that he'd have yet another doe to mate with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm

"Sure you are." She mumbled while she grazed. After a bit she gave a grunt and laid down. Flocking her tail a bit she caught the whiff of a slight heat and looked over to Raj. She guessed he didn't breed her fully andngave a slight sigh.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"If it means that I'll have better protection," Faline stated and flicked her ears around to listen for predators. She shifted uneasily.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Raj smiled, "Of course."

(Brain fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

"Then I would love to join," Faline said and flicked her tail excitedly. She had never been a part of a herd before and she was eager to know what they did first.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

(Is she in heat?)

"Great!" He said happily, one more doe And he would settle down with his does for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

(I guess she could be. It really doesn't matter to me.)

"What do we do now?" Faline asked eagerly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

(Ok)

Raj smirked, "Mate if your ready, if not rest here for a little then restart the search for does." He told her then took a bite of grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Faline cocked her head. She had never been lucky enough to be mated with before. Mating season was around the same time as hutning season and her need for safety over powered her need to mate. "Will you umm..........." she looked away shyly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Orchids ears twitched a bit as she stood back up and began grazing again. Her muscles were tensed like a rubberband that could snap anytime. She let her eyes gaze around and kept her ears alert for anything. All of a sudden she heard something in the woods and jumped back. She trotted near Raj and Faline and watched the tree line.

Titan
Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 2 His_Majesty_in_velvet_by_natureguy
The massive buck steped out of the shadows letting his eyes fall on Orchid who most likely didnt reconize him and was probably scared out of her skin. He walked forward a bit then grunted for Selene to come out.

Selene
Orchid of the valley (Pg13) - Page 2 Whitetail_Fawn_by_Iamidaho
The small fawn steped carefully trying not to fall. She was tired and hungry having reVeled many miles without milk took a lot out of her. Once out of the woods she darted for her father and hid behind his legs the best she could once she spotted the two does and the other buck.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Protectivly Raj faced the noise and reared up thrashing his legs and giving a loud warning grunt. Seeing the male he landed charging at him then stoping a few feet from him, giving a clear warning to him to get away. Seeing the fawn he was lost in a sea in confusion but focused on the buck giving off more loud grunts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:06 am

Titan stood infront of Selene and snorted giving a warning grunt back to the other buck "I'm just here to check on my sister!" He grunted loudly again and kept his head low to where if the other buck was to attack he could protect his fawn.

Selene watched as the smaller buck charged and let out small scared bleets as she hid behind her father now.

Orchids ears perked some and took a causous(sp?) Step forward. She extends her neck and kept her ears forward as she made her way to the larger buck. She sniffed his pelt a bit and a smile spread over her face "TITAN!" She gave him a loving muzzle before looking at Raj "This is my older brother Titan."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am

Faline stood tense as she watched the scene play out in front of her. Her eyes drifted to the little fawn who hid behind her father's legs and she immediately relaxed. She approached the group cautiously.

(AWWW! A baby fawn! How cute!)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 pm

(Hey in my buck is older, usualy the older bucks are always larger till a certain age. Though not matter what their rack is always larger.)

The bigger and older buck watched them snorting, "Make haste." He said uncomfortble with another buck near his females. Protectivley he staid near Faline since she was the only one really at risk here. His eyes kept leangering to the fawn, "Why is a fawn traveling with you? She should be with her doe nursing." He stated giving the other buck a disgusted look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 pm

(Oh and It was mostly Selene thinking he was smaller since she was only used to being by her father. Then the size of him compared to Orchid he was more muscle since shes a doe and he's a buck.)

Titan looked to the other buck "I'm not going to try and steal your doe." He nuzzled Orchid back "Orchid." He turned his attention back tothe other buck "She is my fawn, her mother was shot and died in front of her. I took her away before the poachers found her." He leaned his head down as he heard her scared bleet "It's fine Selene."

Orchid listened to her brother and pinned her ears slightly when he mentioned selenes mother being killed. "Why did they shoot her. Her being with a fawn should have shown them she was not for hunting."

Titan looked at Orchid again "Poachers do not care they kill anything that moves. That's why I had to save Selene."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next