Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal For Today~#~ [ M ]

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Normal For Today~#~ [ M ] Empty Normal For Today~#~ [ M ]

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 pm

[ I changed his name, sorry Smile ]

The street was abandoned at the early hour, but the sun accompanied Jason as he stepped down the broken sidewalk. Puddles of rainwater that was dark with grime were scattered like notes on a sheet of music. A long sigh came from his parted lips, and he turned down a street that led out of town. He had expected there would be more to do, but he was wrong. It seemed like the only entertainment he got was from the forest, and even then he lacked true happiness. When he was out of sight of any stores, Jason changed and bounded onto an old trail. He was large, his shoulders could meet the shoulders of a human, and his coat was a silky black. The dark sheen was broken by an ivory stripe down his spine that had several perpendicular stripes accenting his ribs. His face was masked with a white, porcelain mask. Jason's electric purple eyes were visible through openings in the mask, and a long ribbon with Celtic knot work glided from the mask. He snarled, and skid to a stop. The path grew larger, and it was well worn. If he continued on this way he would most likely run into a morning jogger or someone walking their dog. His breath was loud and echoed through the mask, making an eerie hiss of a sound. Jason's paws sifted in the loose dirt of the trail just before he darted behind a thicket of raspberry bushes. He waited there, hoping to ambush his next prey item.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Normal For Today~#~ [ M ] Empty Re: Normal For Today~#~ [ M ]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 pm

(It's fine, does he still have to wolves?)
Macy jogged in the dewy humid morning listening to music. Her dog raced up ahead of her sniffing and viewing things. Slowing to a walk she took a seat by a tree and unleashed her dog. She pulled out a pad of paper and started to draw a bird on a low winding branch of a raspberry bush then she noticed something and squinted her eyes trying to figure out what it was.

Dakota(Hope you don't mind I switched her name and gender) ran out into the open area and raced around. He barked happily then smelt something. He looked over to Macy and bolted towards her hackles raised, growling, and bearing his teeth.

(Sss &B))

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 pm

[[ No problem, and no he doesn't, hope you don't mind... ]]

He snarled loudly at the little dog, and it cowered back to its owner. He chuckled low in his throat, the sound eerie like the tick of a clock at the dark of night. His dark body weaved from the thicket, his shoulder blades rolling as he moved close to the ground. His eyes met hers, and he found them strangely intriguing. He halted before her, unsure of why he had second thoughts. Any other day he'd pursue his hunger and make breakfast of her and desert of the pup but something was different. He straightened himself, his head now slightly above hers as she sat on the bench. He decided to take a different approach. "Who are you?" He snapped, Jason's voice low and booming like thunder. The birds that had been singing cheerfully suddenly stilled, their songs dying into a simple melody that they held inside their little minds. "Answer me" I snarl, the sound accented by the hiss of my breath as it passed through my porcelain mask.

Mask~
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/163/a/2/white_dire_wolf_mask_by_merimask-d3ipre9.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Macy sang along with her music and didn't notice Dakota cowering but still threatening a man. She dropped her pencil and set her stuff aside and took her ear phones out, "What's wrong." She asked her pet rubbing him. A man's low deep voice entered her ears. The eerie sound sent waves of fear through her and a tingle ran down her spine, goosebumps poped up from her tanned skin. She turned to look at him and instanty stood. There was something off about the man but she couldnt quite figure it out."H-hello." She said quietly, "Macy brown." She said shyly, looking him in the eyes. She slightly back up till she was sort of behind a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 pm

[[ He is in his wolf form, btw haha ]]

Jason smirked at her reaction. "Macy..." He said, his voice trailing over her name and making it sound eerie. He shook his head, stepping closer to her. He placed his large paw on the small dog, pinning it onto its back. He didn't squirm though, he was more captivated by the familiarity of Jason's eyes. He had that effect on all canines, but felines hated him. He looked back at the attractive woman. "And why are you here? You could've easily been killed. You shouldn't run here, especially alone" Jason's voice was more protective now than it was dark and evil, but he couldn't rid his voice of that wild, predator, feel when he was in his wolven form.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 pm

(Oh, oops Embarassed )

Macy shudered looking at him, "D-don't hurt him." She whimpered as he put a massive paw on Dakota. She watched him still trembling. She listened to his eerie voice and answered, " I'm just here on my morning walk, I didn't know it was dangerous, and plus i'm not alone, i'm with Dakota." She said taking her eyes momentarily off him and place them on her dog before returning to his gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Jason's laugh was mocking. "What, him?" I said with a snort, and moved my paw so the dog was free. "You ought to know, silly woman" Jason snorted, and it sounded like a snarl through his mask. He flicked his tail and nodded towards the path. "You live in town?" He asked, his eyes locking onto hers. Jason was different from others like him, he could turn whenever he wanted, and he wasn't as evil. His eyes were more human, but he often had to fight off the evil of his kind. They thought of Jason as a disgrace.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Macy gulped and pulled the snarling dog to her, hugging him. "Yes him and I'm a girl, 17 to be exact. Sort of but more to the country side and south." She said pointing towards the trees hiding her house." Inside her chest her heart thudded hard and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Jason ignored the edge of her voice and nodded. "Interesting" He said, his eyes moving to the area of trees that hid her house. He snorted. "How you've managed this long..." He started, but the rest was mumbles. He looked back at her "I suggest you get home, girl" He said, mocking her correction from earlier.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Macy narrowed her eyes as he mocked her, tempted to slap him for it but knew better, he was a talking wolf for goodness sakes! She walked with her half wolf half malamute dog to her house. Once there she slowly unlocked it and started to turn the door nob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Jason rolled his eyes at the girl. She was definitely confident, even if she had moved behind the tree. She was sharp though, even if she had maniacally ran down this trail. Most people avoided it, knowing that people died of unnatural causes all the time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Macy opened the door, "Hello, mom?" She said stepping in. It was utterly quite, to quite, the dogs didn't even come and greet her. Dakota started to pull on her pants leg as if telling her to step away, "Ah huh." She said nodding and closed the door. She was confused and frightened, something wasn't right and she couldn't place it. What's wrong here? She mentally asked herself. Dakota started to pull her away from the house and she walked after him "What is it boy?" She asked struggling to keep up with him as he started to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Jason secretly followed her as she went back home, ensuring she was all right as she stepped inside. However, her dog freaked and pulled her away.

[[ erg sorry that sucked ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

(It's fine, writers block happens. Smile )

Macy fallowed her dog barely able to keep up. The leash began to rub her hand raw ahd she let go shaking then realized what she justed did." Uh no." She muttered then took off at a sprint after her dog, "Dakota! Dakota! Dakot wait! Dakota!" She shouted after him. Ignoring his owner Dakota kept running at a hard steady speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Jason saw the dog get away from the girl, and he changed into his human form quickly. He wore blue jeans and an untucked blue plaid shirt. He rushed out and grabbed the dog's leash, holding it firmly in his hand. The dog snarled loudly, and when the girl wasn't looking Jason snarled back. The dog quieted down, and he handed the girl the leash. "You okay?" He asked, dipping his eyebrows slightly, not sure why the dog rushed away. His eyes were the same color as when he was in his wolven form, but other than that he was completely different.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Macy felt releaved when the man caught him. She jogged up to him and gently took the leash, "Thank you, yea I guess. Just a little raw bloddieness." She said looking at her raw and slightly bleeding hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Jason inhaled deeply, catching the scent of her blood. It was a secretive intake of breath though. He nodded. "Jason, by the way" He introduced himself, looking around her and into the forest behind her house. He couldn't smell more than her blood and it worried him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Macy smiled, "I'm Macy, nice to meet you." She said extending her good hand to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Jason took her hand and shook it firmly, but not too firmly. He nodded towards the house. "Nice home" I say, a warm smile showing my near-perfect teeth.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"Thanks." Macy said smiling before loud heavy meddle filled the air. She turned to see her brother and yelled, "Turn off that ficking music! All ot is is screaming!" she yeed over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Jason jumped slightly as she yelled at the person blasting music. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Well, have a nice day ma'am" Jason said and lifted his hand as a parting gesture.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Macy nodded and walked over to her brother, "Where is mom?" She asked, "I don't know, hey guys moms gone! Come on, partay.!" She groaned, "Great."

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Jason turned once she went inside and he darted into the woods, his breath was shallow but not from exhaustion. He slowed and ascended a small hill before curling himself up into a ball. He closed his eyes and rested with his ears and nose alert to anything dangerous.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Macy called her mom's cell but there was no answer so she left a voice message.Sighing she decided to adventure the woods her family owned. She had only moved in three months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Jason's breath was silent but heavy as he slept, his eyes twitching in a dream as he entered REM sleep.

[[ Sorry idk what to say haha ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next