Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse girl (Pg13+)

Go down

Horse girl (Pg13+)  Empty Horse girl (Pg13+)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 am

This is going to be more then a one time post character so I put pg13+, I'll change it though if I place her in a lower rated topic.

Name: Doesn't have one but you may call her Charlene
Digging a little deeper
Skin: Tan
Eyes:Green
Hair:Dirty blond
Lips: Dull pink red, don't really stand out
Frame: Slender, long legged, short
Height: 4 ft 8 in
Hates: Destruction
I like it when someone: Doesn't judge me till they know me
I hate it when someone: Bosses me around and picks on me
I love to eat: Strawberries and apples
My favorite moment: Whenever I'm riding
Even deeper
Appearance: Charlene is a very skinny girl, almost bonny with long legs and ruff feet that can even run on glass. She has tan beach girl like skin and soft tender broad lips. Her green eyes stand out on her face, so dark like a jungle leaf.
Personality: Charlene is a very adventurous girl with a bunch of curiosity, and is willing to learn anything knew as long as it is fun. She is also a little to play and no work at times which many say gets annoying. She is very caring and has what the horses like to call the healing touch for she is a great healer.
History: Charlene was abandoned as a 4 year old by her parents and a herd found her, despite the differences and oddness of it they took her in and raised her like a foal. By ten she was doing something they could not understand, climbing trees but it proved helpful when she spotted a far off predator. Though the girl can not speak human tongue she can speak horse and deer.

Back to top Go down