Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a

2 posters

Go down

not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a Empty not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a

Post by redhead14 Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:49 pm

it was still early morning-ish on a foggy mid-summer day. as the sun rose horses whinnied as they were led in and out of the auction barn. today was one of the biggest horse sales of the summer where horses of all kinds from jumpers and dressage horses to pole benders and barrel racers, but no one could have imagine what was yet to be in store. all heads turned to the sound of delicate hooves hitting the misted covered ground. that's when the whole area near the mares barn of the auction fell silent at the sight of a white Arabian mare, who had what looked like auburn freckles covering her coat. her mane was wavy from being braided, as the wind blew a soft breeze the mares mane and tail looked like living fire around her. she snorted shaking her mane sending her longish forelock into her bright aqua blue green eyes.she watched around her as if searching for an unseen danger only she could see.the mare seemed to almost float over the ground as her handler and previous owners walked her to her stall before heading down the stall isle looking at future horses to may be buy. there was a hum in the air about an exotic looking Arabian mare had just arrived. many started to flock over to the mares barn just to even catch a glimpse of the creature that seemed too good to be true.

Peyton snorted as she pranced around the medium sized stall, she had been on the run for awhile, or you could say for the majority of her life and wound up here, at an auction of all places. her previous owners could not handle her especially around stallions for understandable reasons unknown to her owners and other people she did not trust,since she had a bit of a temper being an Arabian and everything, but what made her stand out even more was the fact that she was pure white with auburn freckles blanketing her and deep aqua blue green eyes. little did they know she was human as well. well part human since she was born a in lab to be an experiment. Peyton picked up the scent that did not quite belong at a horse auction. Peyton kicked her stall door and let a shrill piercing whinny fly into the air wanting to run and be gone form here, she was afraid the people that were after her would find her, even though she was thousands of miles away from where she was "created". her handler had come to clean her stall and to calm her down as she was setting off the horses near her. as Peyton was led outside of her stall but tied to the stall door. as people saw her come from her stall they would come up to look her over to see if they liked her. she pinned her ears and backed away, grunting as her head was yanked form being tied. as her handler started to talk to some of the people at the door she nudge her handler as he came to the door of the stall as she stomped her hoof wanting to stretch her legs

her handler grunted as Peyton shoved him, but sigh and smiled as he patted her dished forehead " easy lass or no one is gonna be able to see how much a beaut you are" he said as he offered her a sugar cube. her handler, you could tell was an older Irish man but very sweet. peyton whickered to the older gentleman and started to behave a bit. her paper on the stall had said she had some one the best bloodlines and was used as an eventer but specialized in dressage.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a Empty Re: not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm

not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a Render_anime_boy____by_afriellasan-d4pb629http://afriellasan.deviantart.com/

The early morning dawned upon him,arms stretching out as he was sprawled across his bed. The soft whinny of horses drew him to his consciousness,his glossy amber eyes glancing towards the nearby window. Blue satin curtains drifted with the breeze,ruffling his spiked blonde hair. Slowly pulling himself up,he glared down at his alarm clock. "Crap.. I was supposed to be there at 10 to see them come in.." He swiftly slid out of his bed,rushing to get ready.

An hour passed,recklessly driving with his car across the streets towards the auction house,the horse trailer swaying behind him. A few horns beeped at him,his coffee skidding about on the dash board. He hit the brakes,almost running over a welsh pony that went into a full out panic. "I'm so sorry!" He shouted,rushing out of his car and up to the little pony. It's handler tugged down on the lead,shouting at it with pure rage. Though,it only calmed down when it felt the warmth of his hand. He stroked the pony's back,slowly running it up to the horse's head. It was a beauty with it's aqua blue eyes shining like gems,it's matted coat needed to be washed sadly. Though, he wasn't going to buy the lovely mare today. No,he was set on a dressage or show jumping,a nice horse that was like lightning across the Serengeti plains. The handler chatted with him for a moment,giving him praise for handling his own issue.

Ending the conversation short,he hurried down to the stables. He was looking for a mare, always a mare. He never liked the stallions,always too wild and treated with disrespect. He would only live with one stallion,and that was his. His name was Prince Charles,or Prince for short. The Arabian mix dabbed with splotches of chestnut brown. He was used to pleasure riding,and never bred. The stallion was calm in temper,but a hard worker,and a fast learner as well. He was overall perfect,especially for him. He absorbed the gossip around the stables,almost everyone talking about the beautiful mare. They said she was a Goddess immortalized in a Arabian form, her temper like crashing clouds only to be tamed by the elite. With a faint smile,he shoved his hands in his pockets and dragged his feet inside. It didn't take long to spot her,the beautiful mare. It was now his goal,his dream to own this here mare. Walking up to her,he gave off a energetic aura filled with kindness and a emptiness inside him. "Wow.. The rumors are true.. She's a beauty there. It's a shame you have to get rid of her."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a Empty Re: not your ordinary girl or should i say horse? (rated M with ZeldaWolfy ) oneavr a

Post by redhead14 Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:20 pm

the sound of screeching tires rang through out the mares barn or more so over the entire auction. Peyton pricked her ears toward the open barn doors down the stall isle. there was a man petting a pony mare. she blinked her eyes before drinking water out of the bucket her handler had put in her stall after cleaning it up a bit." alright pey don't be mean today. be the good girl i know you are" her handler patted her hip before turning toward the stall door at the sound of someone interested.

her handlers old face wrinkled in a smile as her heard the words of the younger man." she sure is. i reckon she is the only one I've seen with the coat and eye color. well the owners had to sell off some of their champions to pay some bills lately. i think its a shame to let her go though, shes about 6 years old but she is far from green." he said as he gave Peyton another sugar cube, to which she perked her hers and whickered to the old man before taking her treat happily. " would you like to get a better look at her or maybe see her move?" he asked as he untied her lead " she has great blood lines and is a fine mover and jumper even though her feisty temper did tend to get her in trouble a lot, but she is quite the dressage horse" the old man said with a laugh. "her show name is Lareina of ice which means the queen of ice, but i like to call her Peyton, silliest thing a few years back that was the name of my grand daughter and they both were out in the field playing and when i called that name she came running to the gate" he said with a chuckle before patting Peyton's face

Peyton flashed back to the memory of the small girl and mentally smiled. she seemed to calm down the more her handler, an older Irish man in his late fifties brushed over her coat. she would look up at this younger male every now and then, he did not smell like trouble but you could never be too careful. she snorted again stomping a front hoof
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 pm

His golden eyes laid on Peyton,listening to the thick accent the old man had rolled off his tounge. Irish.. Well,he sure was lucky to score this one. His gaze shifted up and down her gorgeous coat. Even under no light the brilliant white freckled coat shimmered like stars in the moonlit sky. "I don't need to question you on anything,in fact I wouldn't want to see her run. She seems so energetic! I'd be afraid to let her out. No offense.. Peyton?" He questioned himself on if he pronounced it correctly.

His eyes had drifted around the whole mare's barn,catching the eyes of different buyers and sellers who all had the evil attention to drive the beauties to their graves,and all for a good buck. "I'll see if I can win her over at the auction,but honest I don't have that much money. I was just coming here for a dressage horse so I could make my brother's daughter happy. She always wanted to learn dressage,and it's her birthday in a few weeks." he smiled softly at the thought of the little girl. He could stare into those deep,ocean blue eyes,the cascading ginger hair,and limitless freckles along her chipmunk cheeks. Letting out a soft sigh,he stretched his hand out for Peyton to sniff if she pleased. "Obviously she's good with kids.. " he trailed off into thought,almost not hearing the gathering call for the potential buyers to round up at the pens.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Even though Peyton always not looking at the younger buyer, she could feel his eyes on her. Looking over her coat and body. She shifted her weight back and forth nervously and swished her tail. Peyton snort and nibble on her handlers arm as he brushed over her shoulder. Once she heard the buyer say he didn't want to see her move her head shot up and she looked him in the eyes and snorted in his face blowing his longish hair a rye. She whinnied at her accomplishment but her handler didn't think it was too funny " I'm terrible sorry she is a rascal but very sweet" he said before turning to peyton " would you behave yourself for once" he scolded her lovingly.

When the old Irish gentleman heard the younger man talk about the auction he smiled " oh she isn't in the public auction Laddy. Sine she is a champion her owners have her as a private sale to the most qualified buyer or the highest offer." He placed peyton back in her stall " Peyton is great with children. She does better with children and women more so than men."he patted her neck " she would be a treat for your niece and a great show horse for you on the side. Peyton pulls her weight and keep when she does show." Peyton stuck her head out over the stall door and saw then man offer her his hand. She was a bit hesitant but sniffed it. It smelled like horse and something else maybe mint but she snorted into his hand then liked it " well that's a first she only does that to people she likes or did you have a mint in your hand earlier? Those are her favorite"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:28 am

He chuckled at her little trickster ways,not really caring about his overall appearance. Though his smile grew wider like a Chesire cat, looking up at the old irish man as he spoke. "Ah.. I know a few people who'd love to help me out then." he spoke slightly to himself,but did want it to be heard. He felt her soft muzzle rub against his hand,looking up into her delicate eyes. "Mint? Uh.. I believe I fed Little Ginger some this morning," he said,smiling up at Peyton. "Anyways,I must be off! No promises to either of you." his smile had faded as he headed off to the auctions.

"Hey Estavon!" A man had shouted from afar,his appearance more of the 'Just got a number 1 hit' look. He wore a sleek black leather jacket,a white muscle shirt,some skinny jeans,and glasses. His skin was perfectly tanned,hair brown and flat. "Hi." Estavon said,running up to the man. The man was holding a harness over his shoulder,struggling to move closer to him. Estavon took the harness from the man's shoulders,holding it out before him. "Oh thank you so much! Anyways,I got a few nice Gypsy Vanners that need some help-" "I can't." Estavon hanged the harness over a nearby fence,shaking his head. "I need to go to the auction!" He rushed away,leaving the man no words.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Peyton watched the man as a smile appeared on his face she snorted before she shook her mane and stepped back from the door. So far she had not picked up any weird scent that did not belong here she was quite far from where she was created. She had come to America after escaping from a lab near London. So there was a good chance she was safe but one could never be too sure. Her handler heard the guy mumble something about people helping him before turning to take his leave. " alright lad " the older man waved before taking a rest on a stool infrint of Peyton's stall. Her owners finally came back just in time for the auction to start. They had brought two other mares, a gelding and 3 yearling colts as well as Peyton. Her owners said something to her handler before heading off to their seats for the auction.

The Irish man who's name was Flynn O'bryan stood up as it came time for Peyton to take her turn in the ring. He put her lead on and led her from the stall to the auction arena in the barn over. There was a lot of horses of all ages and both sexes in line to take their turn to impress the buyers. Peyton was nervous not wanting to be caught and bought by the people from the lab but it had been about 4 years since her last run in with those people. She was brought back from her thoughts as she heard her handler click to her to move forward as it was her turn.

Over the loud speaker you heard the announcer start to speak as Peyton was led into the ring " alright ladies and gents this horse might just be the crown jewel of our auction today. This pure bred Arabian mare is quite the beauty" Peyton was led into the arena her ears pricked and eyes alert for danger " her show name is lareina of ice or queen of ice and she is a champion dressage horse. Great mover as you can see and has the feisty temper fitting of the breed" they had peyton trot and canter around in a circle before leading her from the ring " she is a private auction by her owners they will be by her stall once she is led back" the announcer started to move on to the next horse as Peyton walked slowly back to her stall
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:08 am

Estavon quickly took his seat, sweat running down his forehead from the long run. He had sat beside two rather younger, richer people with oversized stomachs and unique features such as pointy noses and elephant ears. He crossed his arms over his chest, relaxing in his seat like he always had. The loud screech as the microphone turned on made him bolt upright, fixing his untied tie with no purpose, watching the first runner-ups come in.

It was always the same, the private auctions being told first and then the 'used and abused', Estavon would say. He couldn't help but feel pity for the young mares and stallions that were tortured over their life, spirits broken while others showed fire in their eyes. The scene made him sick to his stomach, an internal fire raging like the sun's fierce and relentlessness limbs. Though, this was washed away when he heard the whisper of that old friend of his. "Hey Estavon!" he said, pulling his seat between him and the rich female at his side, who snorted in disgust. "Like any of em huh?" he asked. Estavon nodded, looking back at the man. "I like that white Arabian.. The one with the dapples ya know?" The man bobbed his head, hooking his arm around Estavon's neck. "How about I make you a deal?" Estavon growled, not liking any word that came out of this man's lips. "What's the deal?" he asked. The man grinned like a chesire cat, playing with his five o'clock shadow. "You come back to train my daughter? She's a real equine gal, and a bit stubborn when it comes to other trainers. If you do it, I'll handle the Arabian." Estavon's eyes narrowed, remembering the last time he trusted this old fella. He knew he could buy any horse in here, outbid every buyer. After all, he was the richest of the rich, born in the hills you would say. But, he was a deal maker, and always had them benefit him. There had to be a better reason why the other trainers quit, and why he wanted him to try.

Why should he care though? He'd be getting what he wanted, and doing the job he ever so loved. "Fine, deal. But!" he looked at the man's eyes, drilling into his very soul. "I want the papers before I do anything!" The man grinned, holding out his hand. "Deal." they shook hands, the man slithering away from the poor auction house and out to the back, where Peyton was.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

as Peyton's owner, her handler walked her back to her stall people in the isles watched the mare move toward her stall still in shock that a mare like her was at this auction. even though she looked relaxed, Peyton was still watching and waiting for some unseen evil to appear even though it was a very little chance. she snorted and swiveled her rounded ears as she picked up conversation about who had bought her and who wish they had the money to buy her.

once at her stall, Flynn her handler led Peyton into her stall tying her to the wall and gave her a pat. " now you listen her missy, you be a good girl and be nice to your new owner who ever they are okay?" he tried to smile as he rubbed her neck and gave her one final kiss one the nose before he started to help pack her things and bring the rest of her stuff in from their trailer. Peyton was sad to leave her home she had had for the last three years but it was time to move on again. she watched as her stuff was packed and placed in front of her stall. Flynn came back and put her traveling halter on and got a light blanket and her shipping boots ready.

peyton had her head down drinking some water from her bucket when she heard new foot steps approaching. she pricked her ears and looked in the direction of the sound. she saw it was the man form earlier. peyton watched him as her owners went to meet the two men while flynn came to her side to lead her out if they wanted to view her more.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down