Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  Empty Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!

Post by DreamFlight Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

Okay, so I had this really cool idea for an RP. It came from a dream I had last night. It's about a family who is caught in the middle of a HUGE tornado. They have to pack things into containers quickly then run down to the storm cellar. The only way to get into the storm cellar is outside, and their scared to go outside. They at last run outside and into the storm cellar that has never been used. They load the place up with sleeping bags and food and flashlights. They slam the door shut and keep tight for hours. It is the longest a tornado has ever been in a certain area. They notice that one family member, however, didn't make it down to the storm cellar trying to get a sleeping bag for herself. It is the older sister. They find her body three days later under all the rubble.

I know it is a very sad story, but it will get better, I just don't want to give away that part.
Okay, since I'm not good at all in RolePlaying humans, I decided to do this kind of a wolf way.
An alpha male has started is pack, however he trying to decide who he'll mate with and claim as the alpha female. He is deciding between two females and one of them is jealous of the other. She attempts to kill the other female when they are trying to outrun the sudden tornado, but instead, the jealous fae ends up dying when she stops to try and kill the other female.

It is sad, HOWEVER, in the end something happy will happen.. I guess.
I will rate this Mature, just encase someone wants to get gory or graphic.

I'll be the Alpha Male. All other spots are available. Also, someone will HAVE to be the female who ends up dying, please do sign up for that part. If no one ends up signing up for that part, I will.

Yay! Can't wait. Smile
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  Empty Re: Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!

Post by DreamFlight Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZT5ZZTwL9gMXtTHYMu3qcr1cBMNzUemo1jTqtDdGfVMBW1e8jJA
Name: Zarko
Pack: Moon Pack
Mate: Not yet
Pups: One, but died two years ago before he started this pack.

(Okay! People can join now. Smile )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  Empty Re: Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  MG_1721
Name: Daciana (Meaning wolf)
Pack: Moon pack
Mate: Nope
Crush: Heh, well that's a secret so find out
Pups:Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 am

Thanks for joining! Now I need 5 more people to start.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 pm

(I'll play the fae that dies I guess if this topics still alive? XD)

Roleplay Idea!! Please Join!! 4-6 people needed to start rp!  White_wolf
Name: Asher
Pack: Moon Pack
Mate: None.
Crush: Head over heels for Zarko (Due to the plot XD)
Pups: None.

(Could I also play another character? I don't wanna drop outta the rp sooner than everyone else XD I was planning on making the Fae's younger, but much nicer sister. :3)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down