Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love At First Sight [Pg-13]

Go down

Love At First Sight [Pg-13] Empty Love At First Sight [Pg-13]

Post by DreamFlight Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Love At First Sight [Pg-13] Fish2
Show Name: Musical Romance
Barn Name: Melody
Discipline: Racing
Breed: Thoroughbred
Sire: Music Sky High
Dam: Wanna Romantic
Owner: Shiane
Mate: None
Foals:1 (June)

My tail floats out behind me, spreading my heat scent around the acre. The stallions beside me in the pasture kicked at the gate connecting to my paddock. I was a pure race horse, muscle, power, stamina, speed, everything a race horse owner would want. I had won five races in two months, and my earnings were $13,890. Making me the best race horse on the farm. It was breeding season, and every stallion was being bred. I was top mare, so I was bred nearly every year ever since I was two years old. I had never found a good stallion to have as a mate, which is what I was hoping for this year.
I buck and my hindlegs jump out from behind me. My smooth whinny carries through out the air. Shiane comes over with a lead shank. She whistles gently and I perk my ears. I trot gracefully over to her. She clips the shank onto my halter and smiles gently. I knew what time it was; time to breed. I shake my mane and follow her down the stone path towards the Breeding Barn. Stallions whinny to me over the fences. This year, I'd be breeding with a great stallion, a real race horse hopefully. I held my breath, wondering who the stallion this year would be.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down