Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a to be killed on sight(Open)

Go down

We are a to be killed on sight(Open) Empty We are a to be killed on sight(Open)

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:37 pm

The Rain blew over the city, wiping her scaly skin clean from any remains of the blood or flesh. "What A awesome meal that was." She said, relaxing on the side of the roof. She could be out in the open, cause a wreak, kill a child, without the humans knowing of it. Unless one of the goody guys come in find her. Her Gazzel-like ears were alert as a movement of air rush past her, whipping her blonde hair in a swirl. Her webbed feet pushed her off the brick apartment, then her feathery wings seemed to pop up. She angled in a horrible circle, hoping to shake the pursuer. She then put her front hands on the wall, hearing them suck onto the wall. She climbed the wall, her wings jerky and her movements unexpected. She then jumped on top of the roof, her canine nose sniffing the arrow. Another Two shots came towards her wings as she dodged gracefully, noting their location. "You should have taken your friend's warnings. Only experienced hunters can hunt Posseseds!" She spat, getting on her hands and changing into a wolf. She noticed the arrows fly past her as she was on the hunt, blocking all outside noise, except for Haru.
Your hunger is the same as Mine. Feed me you worthless bitch.
Just shut up and help me find this Elf. Beside's, I could kill you if I wanted to.
They were at the borderline from fighting, and they weren't pleasant. Of course they both had powers to do harm to eachother, but if one died, the other one would too. She felt the added power of Haru guide her nose. A sharp jerk in the scent trail made her pounce on the target, feeling her claws sink into the elf's ankle. She griped it and heard a satisfying crunch and a scream. She quickly spun around and grabbed the male elf's neck, swallowing hid head hole. The only way to feed Haru was his soul, But she needed flesh. She quickly ate the corpse, then ran down from the building. She landed on her patio in her apartment, becoming visible and human.

We are a to be killed on sight(Open) Demon
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down