Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

i turn around and smile.i mumble"i was hoping for a little more"i mumble to were u cant here.

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! - Page 2 Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:04 pm

he then kisses her on her forehead and stays there, waiting til' tomorrow so he would make sure another stallion wouldn't come
(he doesn't want another stallion's bloodlines in his herd)

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 pm

(she was hoping for more breeding)i smile and lay down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:25 pm

(it is the next day) he wakes up, and seeing Silver , he goes over to her and , again, asks her permission.(ok. that is what i'm doing now. i just didn't know if you like it descriptive, or just all in one chat.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I am laying down on my side of the waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm

he then sees the other horse and keeps an eye on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 pm

i smile and nod pushing my rump into his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

he then turns back around and mounts her, pumping his thing into her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:26 am

Air flicked her tail as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 am

he dismounted Silver and did a collected canter to Air and nuzzled her smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 am

i smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:12 pm

i look at both mares and smile happily. knowing that i am lucky to have 2 such beautiful, loyal, and faithful mares as my herd : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Air: *flicks tail again* Well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 pm

SILVER STONE:i look at the mare then to Zan.i shove Zan side against mine telling him to breed her."go on"i whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:35 pm

he looks at Air and smiles, then mounts her and breeds her. when he is done he goes to her face and nuzzles her , smiling. then he kisses her forehead. he then whispers into her ear, "I love you." he then goes to a tree and lays down to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm

SILVER STONE:i look at Zan.and roll my eyes."i love you to..Zan."i say harshly wanting him to say he loves me to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 pm

when he finishes his nap , he goes to a special meadow and gets some apples from a tree and puts them in a bag, then goes and gets some sugar cubes in a bag for the mares. he comes back dragging 2 bags in his mouth. he puts them down and offers them to both mares, then goes and nuzzles Silver. he eats an qapple and a few sugar cubes and leaves the rest for the mares to have. he falls asleep under a tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm

i look down at the ground and notice i carved a little dip in -in the ground.i keep looking at it then to the apples and sugar cubes.i smile and walk away from them i begin to gallop running off."ow"i yelp while galloping,i stop and stand there in the distance nipping at my belly."ouch"i yelp again."i think its time zan!"i yell from the distance and stand there motionless i breath gently.the foal trying to get out.i stand there not moving so it wont hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 am

his head shoots straight up and he gallops at full speed torwards her. he starts to stop and slides the rest of the way to her. he nuzzles her nad asks her "Are you alright? We need to go to the foaling grounds, and quick." he nudges her on, and they walk to the foaling grounds side by side. as they walk there he is constantly nudging her and nyzzling her and asking her, 'Are you sure you're alright?' . when they get there he lets out a big sigh (you make the new topic at the foaling place
-^.^- okie dokie?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm

(ok i did)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:21 pm

he comes limping back to his 2 mares and falls down in a heap, breathing heavily

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 pm

"I willl CAIM this land!!" Twisted Evil *I push him in a madly way* I will WIN!!! *I go back up far away from them and charge. I put my powerful neck and lift him way up in the Air breaking his back legs and falls down* "I will get this land,I will!! Exclamation Exclamation !!
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

he moans from the ground. "I'm...not...fighting...you." he then pasted out, exhausted and close to death

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Those that mean I win Question Exclamation
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:49 pm

(no. if one stallion refuses to fight, even if the other one kills him, then the one that kills him doesn't get the land. besides, Zan isn't dead yet.((it's common herd knowledge)) if he does die, then the lead female chooses a new mate and he will be the next lead male of the herd. gets kinda confusing, doesn't it? LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next