Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! Empty I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 pm

*comes galloping into the area* i shall say that this land is mine and if u would like to join my herd than you can. all you have to do is pm me
but you must know and love dressage to join *piaffes to show dressage skills*

king king king king king

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! Empty Re: I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 pm

I then gallop up. "I am Cowgirl Dreams. I am the owner of this land. You may not own this land, but you may have your own herd here."

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! Empty Re: I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

SILVER STONE:a strong muscled mare trots in to back up her stallion Zan (im just gana call him zan.)"im here to back up my stallion Zan...u will not win this fight!."i smirk and snort mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

Sirius: Dressage? *laughs and walks back to Snake Spell*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm

A friesian mare with a moon mark comes up and stands next to me. "I am Moon Princess. But i am also called Sailor Moon. You are not welcome here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 pm

i snort loud and very mean."get away from here!we will win just whatch us!."i say looking at zan hopeing he will get the sign of my brilliant plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Moon Princess stands tall. So do I. I want to protect my herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 pm

i stand very tall im a 17hh horse and wont back down from a fight. i scream a terrifying neigh and charge i rear up and hit the mare in the head knocking her out for a looooooong while.i snort"haha"i turn around quickly and run back to zan staring the stallion down.

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! Empty i WILL take this land!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:59 am

(sorry silver my computer has been being stupid Razz) "this land shall soon be mine and i will have my herd here!" he then neighs as loud as possible and challenges the leader of the herd to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 am

Air cantered in and saw Silver. She cantered over. He is not your mate! He is mine and i am his lead! she groweled at her.

Back to top Go down

I Zanadianfia will claim this land to be my own!!! Empty re

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 am

Air it is o.k. please calm down. you should know that i do love you and that is all that matters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 pm

i scream."i know hes not my mate he still wanted me to be in his herd!HE CAME TO ME FIRST...JUST ASK HIM!!!!"i say out of breath."im just here to help him win this fight i already knocked out the mare!"i say.and look at zan."being leader makes no difference...he breeds with all of us!and treats us all the same!."i say and look at zan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Air calmed down quickly. I am sorry. She said. She turned to Zan. Do you really love me that much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:59 pm

i glare at the mare.i snort and prepare for another blow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:30 am

"of course i love you Air. if i didn't then why would you be my lead mare?" he gently said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

She snorted and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:04 am

Moon then looks at the horses. She whispers to Cowgirl. "We have a propisition. How about half the land is hers, and the other half is yours? But you are freely able to cross our land if we can cross your land."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Zan looked at Silver and Air then answered, "Fine. But neither of us can go on the other's land." he aswered.then said to both mares"We will be fine with only half of the land. Besides, now no one will get to badly hurt" he said glancing at Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm

"Alright then it is settled."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"Ok. Good." he then led the two mares to their side of the falls. then he started to lay down so he could take a nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

i flick my tail letting out a scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm

he smelled the scent, and then went around the area they had and put up a little wall of sticks and branches, knowing that another stallion might smell Silver and try to breed her.

Last edited by Foxdenrider988 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:36 pm

after that he went up to her and nipped her rump, asking her permission so another stallion couldn't / wouldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:41 pm

i look back at him when he nips me and nod my head yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

he quickly mounts her and breeds her, hoping she is now pregnant and hoping that another stallion will not come here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next