Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqua Herd (Arabian Horse Herd Pick & Play)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aqua Herd (Arabian Horse Herd Pick & Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aqua Herd (Arabian Horse Herd Pick & Play)

Post by JayzPF Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 am

Fury snapped at a wolf near him and whinnied "Come on, everyone! Wake up! Wolves!" The brute leapt onto his back but he managed to throw him off by rearing. He bolted to Fire and reared up again, coming down on a wolf's skull with a loud crack. It's body dropped to the ground limply. Fury felt a sharp stab of pain in his side and lashed out blindly, knocking the attacker unconscious. Blood ran from the bite mark, trickling down his black coat on to the dewy green grass.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Aqua Herd (Arabian Horse Herd Pick & Play) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aqua Herd (Arabian Horse Herd Pick & Play)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 am

Belle moving around as a wolf bit her rump, spilling blood, in return she reared up and whinnyed, the wolves trying to bite her ankles, she came down and landed on one, feeling bad instantly for it as it gasped for air, it's yellow eye looked at hers and her heart skipped a beat as she saw the depth of it's eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Sheena's head went dizzy as wolves came attacking and flooding from the bushes. She awoke everyone with her piercing alarm call. Sh reared up and kicked wolves, chasing them down. One launched himself onto her back and tore at her flesh. She whinnied in pain and bucked, but the wolf raked his claws down her back.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:15 am

Belle saw the lead mare in trouble and her true self came out, She reared up and charged at the one on her back, she harshly took the wolf by the scruff and making it bleed, pulling it off and throwing it at full speed to the grround before pounding reapeatidly at it's chest with her hooves, blood smeared around her mouth and blood sprayed everywhere as she continued killing wolves.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Flight started to mumble in her sleep, "Wolves." Then half awake, "Wolves." Then the lead mare whined a pearcing nigh and Flight jumped to her hoofs yelling, "Wolves." Her first instinct was to run to her daughter so he ran in the derection she last seen her her and the other yearlings where gone, they had fleed with the,herd so she turned bolting towards a wolf and rearing up smashing through it's skull then kicking another swiftly in the chest before coming down on anothers body one by one she killed 12 wolves before racing over to Belle and the lead mare to help out but on bit her hind leg then another joined till a binch of them caused,her to fall and started to pile on her while she screamed in agony and pain unable to stand and defind herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Sheena nodded her appreciation to Belle, but had to get up fast to help out. She stumbled upwards and ran as fast as she could, even with her now bad leg. Sheena cringed as wolves began piling atop of Flight, she whinnied and stomped over, her hooves thudding on the ground. More wolves started pouring out of the forest, packs and packs actually. She cried out and reared up, lashing out at the wolves attacking Flight. Pain pierced her back and hind leg, she landed with a thud and a piercing cry from a wolf she had killed. She flew her hooves around and bit on the wolves, chasing them away from Flight. The sight was horrible when she saw Flight. She nudged Flight's body, hoping she would hang on to live.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Flight's eyes looked to her. She couldn't move her body she hoped they wouldn't leave her because she was weak. "Behind you" she whispered trying to hold on to life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

(can I be jet? I feel so bad intruding and all...but I just wanted to know before I just randomly posted. I feel more polite asking.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm

(Somebody could of told me wolves were attacking~!)

Arctic was chasing one of the wolves, whinnying angrily. It was backing up, snapping and snarling. He struck its head with his hoof, not killing it, but knocking it out. He galloped back, ramming into the wolves that were attacking Flight.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:05 pm

(You're welcome to join Dark Light! Please, just join in. Smile )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Jet woke up with a jolt, after having a wolf bite her in the rump. Jet quickly bucked the creature off and was soon being attacked from all sides. Two wolves circled her and she flattened her ears aggressively. Jet pawed at the ground and huffed out her breaths.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Sheena bolted as she watched Jet being attacked next, her mind filled with panic and all she could think about was to flee, but she knew better than to, she would always stick with her herd. She snorted and galloped over to Jet, her hooves thudding against the ground. She screamed at the wolves and began kicking out her front legs, planting her hooves on a wolf's chest, making it whimper and scurry away.
"Jet! Are you okay?" Sheena questioned as she looked at Jet's rump that was bleeding hard. She flicked her mane and looked over at Arctic, she whinnied in worry and waited for Jet to get up.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Jet got up but had a piercing pain in her rump. She looked at it, with it pouring blood, and said "It hurt really bad...but I think I'll be fine." In her head, Jet knew she wouldn't be fine. If it wasn't treated, she could get an infection in a few days...which, if not treated, could lead to an early death.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Sheena sighed softly,
"I'm so sorry for you Jet, can you make it and run into cover in the forest? I'm going to tell the others to flee into the forest, hopefully we can make it out of here without anyone dying here,"
Sheena turned her head and ran up to Arctic. Sh practically had to yell for him to hear over the noise of all the growling and screams of pain, "Arctic! Should I take the herd and flee?"
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 am

Belle's coat gleamed in the dark with an almost electric finish, making her highly visible at night "Oh god.....I don't like wolves...." She sighed under her breath. A wolf was slowly making it's way towards her and nipping her heels, making small teeth marks in "ummmm, I think that would be a good idea Sheena honey...." Belle said in a panicing tone, The wolf grabbed her leg and sucked little drops of blood like a vampire, she squealed and viciously kicked out at the Wolf's face, it yelped and slunk back into the dark waiting for it's next victim. Belle stumbled over into the saftey of the bushes, but then something sprang to her mind "Flight!" She whinnied, she ran over and hissed and kicked wolves off of her back, she helped her over to the bushes and sat her down, dark red blood smeared and stained her once pure white coat as she watched heavy chested and wide eyed at the commotion.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:51 am

Flight~
I watch them using what energy I had left to stand I looked at the bloody battle feild around me and closed my eyes just waiting when I felt a push it was Belle. I snort and the blood om my mizzle sprays onto her coat, "Sorry." I whinny and slowly walk with her leaning up agenst her body mine trembling as my muscles panicked. Soon enough though we where in the bushes I buckle my front legs then my back, "Go I don't think I can make it I'll just slow you down. Tell Maria I love her." I spoke of my daughter then laid my head down drawling one last finnal breath.

(I hope it's ok with you if not I'll change it. I'm going to either play her foal or play a lone three year old.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat May 05, 2012 12:37 am

Belle's eyes widened, a silver outline hugged around her tightly, she reared up and down, and reared and down, hoping to catch atleast someones attention, blood around her heels and on her rump.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2