Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken... (S I O N )

2 posters

Go down

The Broken... (S I O N ) Empty The Broken... (S I O N )

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

I remember when my grandma used to tell me fairytails; things that used to put me asleep - me and my cousin. I remember having to live with my grandma because my momther died from a horrible diease and my dad went to the Air Force. I missed my parents... though I had developed a special bond with my grandma and my cousin, Violet, was the pesty sister and she used to constantly follow me... and that's when I hid her doll so she spent most of her time trying to find it rather than anything else. Then when my grandma asked me to get it, I eventually retrieved and I was punished but not that bad. My grandma died that night and I told her to just close her eyes and got to a better place. I was always the better one at taking stuff but not as bad by after, my boyfriend came and changed my life forever - turned me into a vampire... then left me. I'm alone and I wish I hadn't made a mistake of loving him so deeply - let him control me so easily. But then I left and ran towards Mississipi and lived a life there. So now, I wonder the streets usually in a tunic - a nice tunic just my size...

I awake late at night and rubbed my eyes, a rough knocking sounded from the door. I gather my things. I was wearing really short pajama wear with a loose shirt. I opened the door my eyes were blurred. A young man that I automatically regonized hands me a note. "Mr. Whittick will like you for a meeting as soon as you can." he says, and I give a carless smile, putting up my hand to say goodnight not wanting, or knowing what to say. He gives me a curt nod and I shut the door and turn stripping and replacing with a red dress and a red tunic... I let out my messy ponytail and braid my hair and let it hand over my shoulder. Then, when I'm done, I head out into the night... the air plastering my face the beautiful stars out and full with life. I keep my head down, trying not to make any contact with nightwalkers.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Broken... (S I O N ) Empty Re: The Broken... (S I O N )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Leverete glanced around him, swaying side to side on his skateboard. He sped down a hill, then stopped at a bar. Propping his board under his arm, he walked in. Everyone turned to look at him. Lev stared at them, narrowed eyes. He shoved past one guy, and before he knew it he was being shoved right back. Bev stopped in his tracks, throwing down his board. He rotated to face to guy who pushed him. He gazed down at the dude. His mucsles flexing, Lev threw a lick at his face. Knocking the fuck out of him, the dude laid face-flat on the floor. Lev snorted, flexing out his hand a bit before turning and picking up his board. Walking towards the bartender. He spoke up with a handsome italian voice. " Bloody Mary?" He asked. As the women came back with his drink, he gripped it in the palm of his hand. Gulping the drink down quick. After he was done, Lev stalked out the bar. Looking at his surroundings, he placed his foot on the edge of his board; before flinging himself forward to go on.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 pm

My hair swayed around my back and along my spine. I let it loose, glad that it was night. When I arrived at the meeting I sat down, 11 more vampires were gathered around, a seat was opened for me by Mr. Whittaker. Sitting down slowly, I looked at them. "Greetings Miss. Hope. Glad that you can make it here on such a fine evening." he murmured. I answer with a snort as people followed him into greetings. "I awoke for a meeting, not some family reuiuon when I saw all of you two days ago." I snapped. The room silenced. "What is it?" I ask finally. Mr. Whittakker nodded, looking a bit more paler than before. "There is war, as you know and people are coming near. I need you to find this guy right here, persade him with your looks, he is special and strong and will keep this town from getting took over." As he talked, he took out a picture of a young man with black hair and possessing eyes. I looked up almost laughing. "With my looks what do you think I am, a slut?"
A smile crept on Mr. Whittaker's lips and I had to swallow back the fear. "No, but you are beautiful and you know it." I couldn't exactly rate myself but there were vampires depending on me. Finally I lowered my head and lifted myself up, curtising. "Okay." I said and walk out my room. Instantly as I hit outside I saw someone across the street by the bar. I smelt that tang of magic and walked to him and studied him. I cocked my head and gave a smile. "Hello," I said. "What are you doing here at this time of night?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Leverete stopped instantly, kicking up his board. He looked at the women who had said 'hello' to him. He dipped his head, icy blue gaze looked her over. She was pretty, yes, but something about her seemed odd. Lev spoke after a moment's pause. " Hello." He said simpily. Then cocked his head to one side, hearing her question. " Because I can, why? I can do whatever I what..." He sneered, but then calmed. He did not like anyone asking his what he was doing or why he was out somewhere at a time. Did she really think he was 5 and not 19?! He asked himself. Awaiting an answer from him. He didn't care whom he was talking to like this, he really didn't give two shits.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm

When he snapped at me, my eyes tried to flash red, so instead my fangs came out but I kept my mouth closed and let my fangs bite my touge. When they came back in I gave a seductive smile, but my eyes flashed a smile. "I didn't know grown men went around with skateboards," I said, and reached up slowly pressing him against wall, running my tounge across my teeth, clicking my tounge as I ran my hands from the muscels around his arms and towards his abs. "I like that."
Though I knew how I was acting, and not exatly likely attracted to him, I was attracted to his scent which my fangs tried to come out but I kept them in and controled myself from his warm scent. I waited for his response though I knew he was probably feeling awkard around me just then. I just wished that I was a scubbus, so I could get this job done easily. Men would be so much more attracted to me. I could get any man, but I wasn't meant to love, vampires couldn't love. They will killers, and if they weren't killers, they were protecters.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Leverete cocked an eyebrow at her. Then narrowed his eyes as he was pressed against the wall. " Umm.. Okay?" He said firmly. SHoving her slightly away from him. He put his hand in his pants pocket and stared at the women with an icy gaze. He could tell her eyes were flashing with a hit of scarlet. He ruffled back his ket black hair and stood there, eyeing her carefully..

(Reply to Eternal Kiss, please)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Yeah, he was awkard and I kinda felt awkard too. Biting her lip she looked at the ground. This was no way to make him fall for me. Hopefully, I could have at least 3 days to at least get to know him. I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry." I said quickly and brought up my handhand for him to shake. "I'm Marie. Marie Hope." I said with a okind smile. "Again, I'm sorry for last time. I don't want to seem slutty to you I was trying to see how you'd react. Good think it wasn't something that made me uncomfortable." I said and shifted and laughed a bit, digging my foot in the snow.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Leverete smiled at her, he shook her hand. " Nice to meet you Marie. I'm Leverete Mancuso. But you can call me Lev.." He said, watching her. " No, no. You didn't seem slutty at all. And I would never make a girl uncomfortable." Leverete smiled and felt awkward again. He picked up his skateboard and put it under his arm.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 pm

When he shook my hand, I felt the instant sensation of his warmness surge over me. I smiled. "Okay Lev," I said and looked up at the bar he was at, music blasting from inside. There were so many human scents in there, but I couldn't fail them. I looked back at him, meeting his blue eyes. "Um, were you heading there? If so I'd like to come with.." I said with a nice and smooth friendly tone. I hated clubs, yes. There were too many human scents and I had to keep from murdering people. I shifted slightly and awaited his answer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Lev looked over at her. Then up at the bar. Shrugging, " I just left from there. But if you wanna go, I'll come with you.?" He said slightly. Hesitating a bitm the awaited an answer from her. His icy blue eyes searching her for answers, but soon finding none. He glared at her, looking deep into her soul. His eyes shown a image of peoples souls. He blinked, was his eyes decieving him? He thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:13 pm

I looked at him and shook her head. "Never mind," I said, releaved. But then suddenly, something felt wrong. Something deep inside her soul didn't feel right. Blinking, I closed myself, my soul and looked at him with a smile again and cleared my throat with a smile again and looked up at the night sky. "The night's young would you like to just go for a walk?" I asked cocking my head. I waited for his answer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Lev sighed, as she bloxked him from getting further to his questions about her. He listened to her, nodding to her question. " Sure.. Why not.." He said with teh slightest shrug. Turning to walk in the other direction from the bar, he really didn't like the bar either. Lev walked silently down the street, " Soo." He said awkwardly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm

I looked at him, when he said 'soo' I could sense his awkwardness and sighed deeply. I looked down and then up through the forest. "Soo... erm... do you know that this time of days it's dangerous, we need people to protect. More young people. I don't know, I'd just hate this place to be tooken over, and our freedom." she murmured. She hoped she didn't bring up too much but she had sadness in her voice. She looked at the ground and bit her lip.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Lev looked at her curiously. HE flooded his arms ove rhis chest, braething in deeply. " What do you mean?" He asked..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I sighed and bit my lip, this time looking at the stars. "I don't know," I sigh. "It's just... so close at war. We need people. Like you, like me. Obiously I'm too busy with my job but, what about you." I walked up and placed a hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. I turned away and kept walking. "It's totally your choice."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Lev shook his head, narrowed eyes. He shoved away from her, " Wh-What are talking about?! What war?!" He asked rather curious than confused.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down