Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Nightmare... (Harley)

2 posters

Go down

Living Nightmare... (Harley) Empty Living Nightmare... (Harley)

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm

I made my way out into the summer night sky of Vista, teens gathering in by the barrier. They talked ethusastically about Dark City, and how the rides went on and on and on. I joined in, talking to my brother quietly... his name was Zack. He was pretty cool with most of the teens, but took intrest in my best friend, Rosie, who refused to leave the walls of the village and I knew... I'd tease her when I was little about things she could not do only because she was not a daredevil, even though so badly, she wanted to be like the other teenagers. So tonight, I had Zack invite her hoping she'd come. She knew that Zack was too, the way he asked everyone for her. Zack stopped besides her sister. "Well were gonna have to leave soon," muttered Angelina. "I know Angie it's just, she should be able to search the world outside these stupid barriers and the Protectorats who watch us like hawks."
He was true about that... they did watch them like hawks. Sighing, I toyed with my hair which was in a tight braid and around it on the top was a headband. Zack kicked the grass beanth his feet and on looked around for Rosie, expecting her to come because oh, she should. That old amusement park had no Breakers or Mudo so why be scared? There was no reason to. The only time we saw Mudo was when they washed up on the shoreline. Not often much though.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Living Nightmare... (Harley) Empty Re: Living Nightmare... (Harley)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Luke rolled his eyes, listening to his sister babble on and on. His dirty blonde hair was messy, considering he didn't bother to comb it. By the time he tuned back in to what Rosie was saying, she was stuttering and adjusting the goggles on her head. "You might wanna take those off." He laughed, flicking on eof the lens. "No!" She stopped midsentence, glaring at him. "They give me the mad scientist look I like." Rosie laughed.

"Didn't, er, what her name-" Luke started but was cut off by his younger sister, "Angelina?" Rosie laughed, playfully hitting him on the shoulder. "Yeah her, didn't she ask to you to meet her?" He asked. Luke liked Angelina, but Rosie was the only one who knew that. "Sh**!" Rosie exclaimed, throwing her Jacket on and bursting out of the little hut. she pulled Luke along with her, letting him go when Angelina and Zakc where in sigh.

"Sorry, got a little caught up i-," this time Luke cut her off, "Caught up in babbling." he laughed. Rosie rolled her eyes.

Argh, it sucks
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 am

I waited a few more minutes and before I knew it, Zack prodded her shoulder, a big grin on his face. "Hey Angie, look there's Luke and Rosie." he said going to meet them. "Hey Luke, hey Rosie." he said looking at Rosie for a second before turning to Luke, talking about the Dark City quietly. I turned and walked to Rosie. I rolled my eyes. She always had those goggles on, and it just made her like a freak. I walked to her with a big smile, bright and happy that my best friend was finally going to go outside the barriars even though it half scared her to death. "Glad you could make it Rosie." I said. I turned to Luke and my frown died, replacing with a bit of nervousness. "Okay is everyone here." I turned around. It was Melody, the happy and cheerful chick with the curly blond hair. She was fun and bright. I looked back and everyone was murmuring nodding their heads. "Okay time to go to Dark City." Lifting herself up on the barriar and over on the other side of the fence. 5 other teens followed and ethusastically I went up and jumped over waiting for the others. I saw through the fences, Zack gripped Rosie's hand tightly. "Don't be scared Rosie, this'll be fun. I know the Protectors are... not letting us go but being trapped is just as worse." he murmured. I sighed and gripped my heart dramatically and walked away turning once more calling, "Luke!" Before moving forward.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Rosie grinned, blushing slightly. Pulling her goggles off, she handed them to a friend. "There aren't any Modu, right?" She asked her brother. He ignored her, and climbed through the barrier. Rosie nervously peered out into the open, and slipped her slim body through the barrier. "W-where are we going again?" She asked, nearly screaming when she stepped on a twig. Rosie didn't wait for an answer, she just smiled. "If Modu start chasing us, I'm tripping one of you." She joked, reaching up to fiddle with her goggles, but pulled down when she realized they were back in her little hut.

argh.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Zack gave a small smile, hearing her talk about if there were Mudo aroud, she'd trip him. He met her gaze once more, the gaze melting into his. "Were going to that old abandan amusement park, Dark City." he replied quietly. He looked up at the barriar, their finger twined together. "Come on..." he said and walked up to the barriar, dropping down over it and then waited; then she came over and he went on. So they can catch up with the others. He thought about telling her that he was scared of heights, but just decided to keep it a secret.

I watched as Luke joined by my side and gave a huge grin, walking with others. "Are you excited your sister's going this time?" she asked, fluttering my eyes and flipping my hair where it tickled my neck. I had a liking for Luke though. With his dirty blonde hair he never combed. A bit taller than me, leaning down over my all the time, (What color eyes) meeting my own cyan blue ones, making me weak. His strong and tough built, and his deep and reassuring voice that made my heart quicken. And it wasn't just his looks, it was his personality. So confident, brave... romantic even. I remember when we were kids running around my village, playing tag while my brother would go with my best friend to the maze in a never ending path, then I'd take no liking in the game anymore and join them. I remember not seeing him the way I do now. And it was just the results on how close we were really getting.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 am

"What are we going to do there, exactly? I mean, I have an idea, but I don't want to be confused." Rosie said, looking at Zack. "You know?" A strand of wind pulled at her jacket, and she pulled it around her, shuddering. "We better get there quickly."

Luke nodded. "Yep. Easy to tell she's about ready to faint though. Just the thought of Mudo scares her." Luke whispered in Angie's ear. He looked back at the barrier, and wondered if Rosie was tempted to give up. "Promise to help me drag her along if she chickens out?" He asked Angie, laughing a little bit.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:21 am

Zack saw the wind tug at her jacket, just to see her pull it around her again. He sighed when she mentioned where they were going and why. He rubbed her back to comfort her so she doesn't try to turn around and jump the barriar again. "Don't worry. Mudo aren't there anymore. Only time you see Mudo around is when? When they wash up on shore. And Breakers as well." he said. As the teens walked, they started to arrive. "Were going there to look around and ya know just explore outside Vista." He replied. He took his hands away from her back and twined his fingers in hers once more.

I laughed at the comment about Rosie. But shivered at his hot breath warming me against the cold summer air. I almost didn't speak when he asked to keep the promise in catching Rosie if she decided to leave. I nodded and punched his arm softly nodding. "You know I promise." she said almost quietly. Soon they were in sight of the gate of the Dark City. The teens murmured excitment and jumped over the fence all at once landing on their feet. I was next, and went over it quickly. "Wanna race to the top with the brothers?" asked Mellie. She was staring at Luke. I looked up at him, hoping he'd say no. She wanted him to stay with her and just watch the brothers with the other teens. She waited as Zack joined with Rosie. "Would you?" Mellie asked. "Like to join them in a race?" Zack shook his head. "Nah... pass." he said. Mellie nodded. "Okay go you two." The both of the brothers ran and started to run towards the coaster and climb up. I looked at Luke and headed to the bottom of the rollercoaster to watch while Zack went over to the feries wheel where they were alone.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Rosie felt a little awkward when he held her hand, and tried to pull away gently. Deciding it was OK, she left her hand after the brief descion. "But what if Mudo do find us? Or even worse, the breakers!" Rosie whispered, landing in the park after climbing the fence. "We would be trapped with the fence around us! And where are our weapons?" She asked nervously, huddling close to Zack.

Luke shook his head. "Uh uh. I'm staying with Angie." The boy said, burping a little bit then blushing. "Wanna keep watch for Mudo for a moment, until we're alone?" Luke asked, leaning back on the fence.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Zack then led her by the carasel and led her onto the horse that no longer moved. Her eyes were still wide and bewilderment still filled her tone as she asked the question. He sighed. "We will..." he promised silently and caressed her cheek. He waited for a second before asking he thought he never did. "Did you ever feel a slight change on you sister's best friend ever since you were a kid?" he asked kind of... nervously. "Like, they are beautiful. Bright. Smart..." he said. He started to lean in. This was his chance! Maybe she did like him! And if she did, he would get the kiss that he was always hooked on. Is this what love was.

My heart skipped sudden beats as Luke. But since I was never as shy as my best friend. I stood up and brought myself in front of him bringing my hands to grip his wrist and bring them to my waist. It felt like flames licking my stomach and I brought him closer. "There is no more hiding, Luke..." she whispered and brought him closer to me just those eyes making my heart race with a sensation of emotions.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Rosie blinked, looking at him and shrugging. When he leaned in, she didn't really know what to do. Was she ready? No. If one of them encountered Mudo, the shock of losing the love would be to much. But he was willing! Closing her eyes, she waited.

Luke looked down at her, smoothing his hair with a free hand. "What do you mean?" He asked, ruffling her hair playfully. He stayed close to her, swinging her around to his side and putting an arm around her shoulder.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Zack leaned in and their lips met. He pulled her in closer and wrapped his arms around her waist while he went on kissing her. Finally! There was no needing to worry. Them both were free... forever while the other teens played their little games and had fun. Suddenly he heard it... the sound he wasn't expecting to hear. It was desperate and hungry moans and from the corner of his eye, he saw something running towards the rollarcoaster then screams. Mudo couldn't run; that was a Breaker. He pulled free from Rosie and ran towards the rollarcoaster. His sister was there!

I laughed quietly when he asked what I meant. When he pulled his arm around me I leaned in closed to him and leaned my head on his chest. "What do I mean?" I asked looking at him. Then my eyes became more serious, as well as the whole expession on my face. "I mean I really -" then I was cut off by a desperate moan. I turned and caught sight of something towards us and my eyes widended. "Luke!" she gasped. Then suddenly a scream sounded and Mellie fell and blood streamed from the cut on her leg. The Breaker's eyes never grew as hungry for us any longer and ran for Mellie. She screamed, trying to get away but the Breaker girl took a chunk of her arm. I laced Luke's hands in mine and started to run away as Zack quickly drew a dagger in the Breaker's neck and she fell ontop of Mellie who would soon turn. I met up with Rosie with Luke, eyes worried.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Rosie panicked, nearly screaming when Mellie was taken down. "I knew this would happen!" Rosie cried, running after Luke.

Luke looked at Angie. "We should put Mellie out of her misery." He growled, putting his hand out for the dagger. "We don't need a second breaker running around." The male said, blinking.

Rosy looked at Zack, shuddering slightly.

ughWAEHWE;RGaer
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Zack nodded and put it in Mellie's neck. She twitched for a second, before dying. Before he new what happened, one of the twin boys knocked him down and he struggled. The boy was infected! I screamed and grabbed Luke's dagger and froze as he struggled to be free. I know this was dead person, but I never killed a person before. I stood there, like I could freeze time. "Stop!" I said finally and before I brought it down, the boy stopped moving and fell to the ground. Zack was breathing hard and wounds I couldn't tell if they were scratches or bites. I shook as I bent to examine them and already, I could hear the sierns coming the way. They probably heard we were coming. "We gotta run," Zack said. I looked at them. "Are you infected?" I whispered making sure the others didn't hear. He shook his head. "I don't know." I didn't care if he was. He is my brother, and I wasn't going to leave him there. I helped him up and ran out the fence. I didn't like leaving the others there, letting them be caught but as long as my brother, best friend, and my love was with me... I'd be completly fine.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Rosie panted, desperatly holding onto Zack. "Do we have time to get back to safety?" She asked, looking at Zack then her brother. "You said there weren't any Breakers or Mudo!" The girl hissed at the boy she had just kissed.

Luke looked at Angie, wanting to get her out of danger.

it suuuuuuuucks.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum