Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Fight To Death~
I stomp my hoof,making the ground crumble to pieces under her,stalking away pissed off.She didn`t understand did she?If we were to have a healty,well respectful herd we should have them on a tight leash.Before I know it some of the studs would probably be attempting to mate Trick Or Treat if things continued to be like this
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Moonlit Night: I wake up when Fight To Death roars loudly, my head quickly jerking up and I look around quickly but calm down when I realize that he was just sending out a warning. I growl low in my throat, not at all pleased about being woken up after the long journey here. I fall back into a light sleep, but am all to soon woken up again when one of the herd roars but this time it is by the lead mare. I stand up, having given up on sleeping and pin my ears back as I hang my head low to the ground showing my now pissed off mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Trick Or Treat~
I walked after Fight for Death,and nuzzled his neck gently,"Fine we'll do it your way,but let them finish there little you know,and if its a girl we wont have to worry about it,bu boy they wont come nowhere near me"i said trying to calm him down.
No mercy~
I moaned and slammed into her harder.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 pm

decieved
i push back into him wanting all of him in me, i feel his tool going in and out
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

No Mercy~
I groaned,once i put my seed in her,i dismounted i nuzzled her side,and smiled.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Fight To Death~
"The foal will be banished after weaned whether it is filly or colt."He snapped,his eyes turning a deathly red.
He crinkled his nose in digust."And she will have no mercy when she is bawling in pain,no help,and the stud that bred her will be treated like an outcast unti lthe foal is disposed of."He spat.Sure he was ruthless and merciless,but that was life...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Halloween~
I had come to Trick or Treats call for me and was standing there when they talked. My white eyes glowed oddly as I listened, but I had to agree with Fight for Death. For a stallion to go off and do that with out having permission from the head stud was asking to be killed. Snorting softly I watch as my strong leader walks away and his lead mare follows with me in a slow tow. I stop a few feet from them. I had mostly come to Trick or Treat just because she was Fight for Death's mate, otherwise if she wasn't I would have ignored her. All my loyalty went to Fight for Death whom I had known a long time, all the rest I could care less about. Don't get me wrong, I still held respect for Trick or Treat but if the circumstances would be different so would have been my loyalty. What ever Fight for Death took pride in, so did I. Snorting softly I flick my long black and white tail, the wind picking up slightly soon after. Lifting my head I sniff the air for any dangers but soon realize that we were the only animals for miles around.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Trick Or Treat~
I growled,and reared in fury."We will talk to them,Fight for death they love eachother,and if its a fily its staying colt it can go,but fily im gonna have to say it wwill stay,i dont want them to not have a kid if its just a fily."i say and snort,looking at Fight for Death straight in the eye.

No Mercy~
I dismounted her and nuzzled her side,telling her we better get back to the herd.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Halloween~
My ears flatten and I toss my head slightly as she rears. This was getting out of hand. I growled thoughtfully to myself. Shaking my head, not to disrespect her, but I knew that Fight for Death would order me to kill the colt and make it look like an accident if it stayed. The fine red lines of my flared nostrils showed as I toss my head and hiss at her to follow me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 am

decieved
i smile andnuzle him as we start back towards the herd " you no Fight To Death will kill the foal if its a colt" i say to no mercy
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Trick Or Treat~
"Only if its colt,that you can kill it,or chase it off."i say,and seen Halloween and snorted trolting over toward him,"Halloween,if its a colt,kill it,and if its a fily dont"i say and looked at him,stiffing a bit,i knew he didnt respect me,but i was the lead mare and he needed to.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Halloween~
I stop a short ways from were we originally stood by Fight to Death. Now under the cover a of a weeping willow tree I turn to her and almost seemingly read her mind when I reply. "I do respect you Trick or Treat. I respect anything that Fight to Death does. But I only respect you because you are his mate." My dull words were simple but were the truth. Flicking my tail I nod to what she had said in the first place. "I already knew what must be done...But for what its worth I hope they know what their bringing that foal into." I spat, my words full of disgust. That foal would be treated badly either way. Except if it was a colt I had to kill it, if it was a filly she would grow up to about the age of four or five then would be producing Fight to Deaths foals. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea, who knew. We would see I guess if it was a filly if it produced good offspring.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Trick Or Treat~
I nodded and read his mind "Yes and if i wasent you would treat me like the others,Halloween i now what you are like,and plus i have know you for quiet awhile"i said.
No mercy~
I noded to there disictiion.
Vulcan~
I woke up and jogged over toward my mother and father.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:29 pm

decievd
as we walk i new what was in store for us
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Halloween~
A crack of a smile almost was on my lips, but it was more of sinister decent. "Yes, I suppose you have." I say as I flick my long dark tail then turn and look down at the foal. Besides Fight to Death, I liked this young colt. I treated him like he was my own, which was as it should be. Being I was Fight to Deaths right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Vulcan~
I looked up at Halloween and smirked i jumped on im and laughed evily,i nipped his mane and ran off,laughing evily as i did.I looked up to Halloween and my parents,but mostly Halloween.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Halloween~
I lift my large head and snort then chuckle darkly as he ran away. Lifting my big feathered feet I prance after him, my black and white mane whipping back and my tail flagged. Snorting loudly, the sound reverbrates off the tree's and echo's through the area. Shaking my head I rear up and lounge forward. My devilishly large front feet pounding into the ground feet from the colt and sending the thin layer of snow that was under them up in a poof. It was a way of play, close enough to teach him how to fight but not hurting him. Sure I might bite a bit harder but when it came to my feet I usually just demonstrated enough to where I wouldn't hurt him but he got the point. Squealing my fierce challenge, my white eyes flashed and I bare my teeth as I side step away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Fight For Death~
My glare met Trick or Treat,my eyes gleaming in fury.A blood curdling scream erupted from his maw as he dug his left fore hoof into the earth and began to maul it. "Fine,but if the foal goes anywhere near my children it will be killed instantly.It will wish it was never born."He spat,his glare locking on a area in the forest where he heard rustling..it must be the traitors or the deceivers' .
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Trick Or Treat~
I snorted and rubbed my head agaisnt Fight For Deaths head,i stalked away and roared trolting away from herd,i roared again,telling everyone it was time to go.

Vulcan~
I heard my mothers call,and ran back toward my herd,i bit Halloweens and raced toward my father.

No Mercy~
I walked beside Deceived,trolting after my herd.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Fight To Death~
Snaking his head into the air he trumpeted,calling the spread out herd together.I watched as his mate jogged out and the herd followed.As the lead stallion,it was his job to take up the caboose..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Halloween~
I squeal like a banche (sp) and tug his tail just before he gets out of reach. My dark chuckle follows him as he runs to his fathers side. Snorting I shake my head and pin my ears, trotting towards those on the ground. Stopping next to them my foreleg pops up and I tear at the ground threating them thats what they would get if they didn't move along. After they get up I trot over to Fight to Death and nip his shoulder with and evil smile like we used to when we were bachelor stallions.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Vulcan~
"Srry Father"is aid and jumped up,i looked up at my father.

Trick Or Treat~
I roared telling everyone to follow,trolting faster i lead them down a steap slope and up a huge moutain.

No Mercy~
I followed,and trolted faster,making the rocks from the moutain break and fall back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Moonlit Night: I watch the as the leader's argue over the fate of the foal. While I do agree with Trick or Treat that it should not be killed, I also agree with Fight for Death about how the foal is to be treated. I watch Vulcan and Halloween play around like foals until I hear rustling in the trees. I swing my small, Arab like head around to see if it is the two horses. I look at the lead Stallion out of the corner of my eye wondering what his reaction would be, all I knew was that it was not going to be pleasant. I snort and canter after Trick or Treat when the herd leaves, falling into a smooth trot behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Fight To Death~
Death focused his eyes on the tumbling boulders,approaching the herd.Suddenly they were stopped by even bigger boulders and somehow sunk into the path,making it more strong.When I noticed that it was No Mercy that had put the herd in danger he was trembling with rage.With a squeak of surprise I turned to Halloween with a smirk,nipping his neck..Then I broke into a gallop making Halloween eat my dust.I passed many of the members until I had reached No Mercy,slamming my large frame into him,then stomping my hoof on the stones I blocked him into a small cage that he could not escape nor move a single inch.."You have made a mockery of me."He bellowed referring to the fun he had just had moment ago..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Halloween~
I toss my head to dodge him but he still got me chuckling I nip at the one's falling behind. Also with a deep frown on my face from No Mercy's carelessness. I snicker darkly though when I finally reach Fight to Death with the slackers and pass him. "I am sorry your high majesty" I say sarcastically joking. Looking at No Mercy I flatten my ears scornfully at his blind stupidness then continue on. Picking my way carefully through the boulders and taking extra care to make sure Vulcan wouldn't come into harms way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next