Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever Empty Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Trick Or Treat~
she walked out of the forest,her eyes staring into the distance,she rgowled and kicked some ducks away from her feet.She moved on with a snort,"Were almost there"i roared making sure everyone heard me,since i was the lead mare i stay in thr front of the herd to guide my herd to our destiny,the lead stud stays in the back guiding the herd if one falls,or gets attack from behide,Fight for Death stayed in the back to always make sure nothing boped out of the shadows of the dark forest and attacked one of foals or herd mates.WHere are we heading you may ask.Well,we are going to the desert to start a new life and it will take about a month to get there,so in joy our terrifying journy.

No Mercy~
I walkd beside Deceived,looking back once in a while to make sure Figh for Death was still there.My gold eyes stared at the ground as i walked,and my horns on my head shinned as the light hit them,my horns showed power and strength,which is what i was.Listening to the faint cry of battle in the air,i walked with my herdmates.

Vulcan~
I trolted beside my setp father Fight for Death,listening very closely to the sounds that lurked within the dark shadowy foest beyond,i knewi was takin in by Fight for Death and Trick Or Treat,but i didnt care they were like my real mother and father,i didnt cry when soem talked about the bad attack that killed my parents.

((I might have to go soon))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever Empty Re: Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Halloween~
I walk along with my ears back and a blank expression. Though when the mares ventured to close the fine red lines of my flared nostrils would show and my ears would be hidden in my thick mane. Any that persisted to be next to me would eventually end up with a bloody bite mark. Most had learned already to keep their distance from past experience.

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever Empty Re: Nightmare Scarce Herd.....Walking the earth forever

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Moonlit Night~
I silently walk near Lovly Desire, my violet eyes scanning the greenery surrounding the herd for any sign of danger. My teeth were bared dangerously as a warning not to mess with me and my ears were perked forward to catch the smallest sound. I am quick lash out at anyone that gets to close to me or shows aggression to the leader's daughter, as she is the future of the herd and it is my job as part of the herd to protect her. Many have described me to have the looks of an angel, but the heart of a devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 am

decieved
i continue to walk beside no mercy, my dark brown coat shinning in the light also making my coat look silverish. i look around me with my coal black eyes, i gently nudge no mercy and smile evily, i had a rush on him since i joined the herd, i toss my purp;e main showing some black when the purple got darker
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 am

Trick Or Treat~
I stoped,lifting my muzzle to the air....i growled "Everyone stay here" i hissed,i walked slowly toward the forest beyond.My eyes went to a slit.......then,BOOM! a moutain lion jumps out and clawed down my side,it stinged but i didnt care,rearing in fury i landed onto the lions tail making it yowl.It jumped up onto my back clawing and biting my back,i reared and screamed in fury,falling back crushing the lion,bones cracked and blood everywhere.I scrambled to my feet,i snorted looking down at the bloody mess on the hard,cold ground.
I raced back toward my herd,walking past them and going toward a little creek,i rolled in it getting the blood off and healing the cuts easly.Once i was done i trolted back over toward the head on the herd,"Fight for Death,make sure you keep on eye back there"i roared making sire he heard me.I moved on walking faster,flicking my tail for Halloween to come.

Vulcan~
I trolted over toward my step mother Trick or Treat,walking beside,i nuzzled her side.

No Mercy~
I grinned evily as Decieved nuzzled me,i knew she had a crush on me,i liked her too,i nuzzled her neck.I was the most dangerous stud in this herd but i had a soft side,so did every one eles,but get any of us pissed, you would have wished to think twice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 am

Decieved
as no mercy nuzzles my neck i squeal teasing him, i trot ahead of him and flick my tail as i look over my shoulder at him with a smirk, weve been playing this little flirting game for a while just teasing each other.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 am

Halloween~
I watch as Trick or Treat and the cougar battle but I soon became bored. For this wasn't unusual, it happened it seemed on a regular basis. Flicking my tail I lower my muzzle to the ground and nibble at some of the edible plants. The terrain I noticed was turning more and more rocky and turning onto a mountain.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 am

Trick Or Treat~
I snorted,and nuzzled my little son back,licking his side,"NOw go back toward Fight for Death,you never know he might need you back there"i said smiling.Pushing Vulcan to go.

Vulcan~
I trolted back over toward my father,"Trick or Treat wanting me to come back here with you"i said.

Trick Or Treat~
I nodded to Fight for Death to go along with it,and trolted alittle faster.

No mercy~
I shock my mane,the skull on it glowed in the moonlight as it started to get dark,i trolted after Deceived and rubbed my muzzle along her rump.

Trick Or Treat~
I stoped and reared,telling everyone where staying here for the night.I walked slowly toward a patch of grass and ate my fill,also taking a drink of water that was a few feet away from me.I lied down and sighed time to rest big day tommarrow i said in my head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

Decieved
i smirk as he rubs his muzzle against my rump, i taunt him by flicking my tail in his face and giggle evily
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 am

Trick Or Treat~
I soon fell asleep.

Vulcan~
I play fighted with Lovly Desire.

No Mercy~
I grinned and whispered into her ear."Do you want me to you know if your ready,we have know eachother for like eer,so do you"i wasent a forcer but i think she was ready for a mate and being mated with.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 am

Decieved
i look around us nd say " not here lets go some where else" i trot off into the woods stopping in a small clearing
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 am

Halloween~
I trot after the herd and stop when they do. Looking around with my white coloured eyes I snort softly and walk a ways away to rest under the skeleton of a long dead tree. Stopping under it I rest with my nose almost touching the trunk. Sighing I prop up a back hoof and close my eyes partially as I flick my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 am

No Mercy~
I shock my head snorting,and trolted after her,once we were in a quiet and dark scary place,i grinned evily as i heard the faint cry of battle in the air.

Vulcan~
I smiled as me and Lovly Desire layed down for a nap.

Trick Or Treat~
I grinned and got up,it was my turn to take watch,i leaned against Fight for Death sighing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 am

Halloween~
I nicker to the two mares laying down with a sly smirk on my face. Tossing my blackened forelock out of my eyes I watch them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 am

Decieved
i look over my should as i see no mercy come soon after me i smirk as i release my sent which floods his nose making him want me
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 am

Moonlit Night~
I watch as No Mercy and Decieved disappear into the shadows of the forest then snort and toss my head walking to the other end of the clearing. I lay down under an old oak tree, tucking my long slim legs under me. I look around at the rest of the herd then arch my neck and lean against the tree, falling into a light sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 am

No Mercy~
I grinned,and nuzzled her rump for premission to mount.

Trick Or Treat~
I nickered fr Halloween to come here,i needed to speak to him.I looked up at the sky,my ancestors telling me theres some thing comming for my herd that none of us can beat.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am

Decieved
i spread my legs, lift my tail and let my sent flow, seeing what he would do
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am

No Mercy~
I growled,and nuzzled her rump asking for premission."May i"i ak.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Fight For Death~
Once the herd was safely in the clearing his eyes narrowed dangerously seeing the mare and stud prance off together.His eye were blazing with rage.After nuzzling his love he jogged several yards away from her,roaring ragefully,daring anything nearby to try to damage his herd.After his scream of warning he pounded his left fore hoof against the ground making the earth shake as if it were mad itself.He returned to Trick or Treat,rubbing against her as he passed.Once the two love birds returned he would have a converse strictly to them..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Trick Or Treat~
I looked at Fight for Death and nuzzled his side back,i roared daring anything to come,i reared and landedeverything shaked.I read his mind,and snorted "Fight for Death,dont go and talk to No Mercy and Deceived thats wrong,and i remember when we did that,"i said puting my head under his neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Fight To Death~
Even though he strongly dissagreed with his mate`s decision her respected her and didn`t say another word.

"Yes I do also,but we are leaders.They are just simple members.In usual herds the lead stallion breeds all of the females..."He spat..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Decieved
" you may" i say as i flood his nose with my scent
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

No Mercy~
I mounted her,trusting harder into her.I groaned and graped hr mane pulling er in futher.
Trck Or Treat~
I snorted,"Yes but the rules can always change"i spat back removing my head under his neck,pissed now.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm

decieved
i moan and slame my rump into him making him go harder
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next