Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am

Amimi felt his nose trail along the length of her perfect neck, making shivers tackle her nerves and sending sparks flying through her entire being. A single touch from him hightened her senses, yet made her vision nearly blurry and her head swim. As he touched her, she tossed her white tail allowing her semi-sweet scent waft through the air around him and tease his tender nostrils. She lowered her head as he started to make his way towards the rear of her.

Sucking in a short breath, the white mare cranned her neck and cocked her head to look behind her at the black stud whom desired her so. Upon turning, her forlock fell freely into her lucid green eyes and sheild the look she gaze him, but he knew it was pure lust that made them sparkle. Her ears flickered momentarily as she strained to pick up on his heartbeat that seemed to race faster than her's. Amimi softly squealed when she felt him thrust his muzzle underneath her curtain of a tail and refrained from jumping forward as his warm breath scent chills down her spine. She suddenly felt super sensative. His hot breath made her vulva pulse even more and release the moist, scented juices that made her wetter. In preparation, Amimi spread her legs slighty apart to balance herself.
The young mare had never mated before in her life, thought wanted to many a time. No stallion had ever crossed into her home so the white mare had to live aggrivated for the few weeks she was in heat. Now that it was about to happen, the mare had to force herself to remain calm and patient.
"I am a virgin.." she added softly, barely above a whisper as to not ruin the moment.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am

Demons heart was in fact beginning to race faster, his breathing picking up a bit. He snorted once, his hot breath blowing out of his flared nostrils, and shook his head from side to side. Raising it a bit, he pushed into the air once, about to mount her but deciding better of it. Not yet. Landing back onto the soft ground, his ears flicked forward and raised his upper lip. Pawing at the ground in an agitated manner, he pushed his muzzle back to her vulva once again, snorting as it met her wet, sweet juices. He let his tounge brush against her soft skin, before pushing it deep into her pussy, rewarded with a powerful burst of lust and passion. It wracked through him like wildfire, making all of his senses on edge, sharpening his feelings. He distinctivley heard her heartbeat, and the blood rushing through her veins. He pressed his lips against her enterance, continuing to lick at her.
His dark velvet ears pricked upwards suddenly as she spoke, but he didn't stop. He doubted he could stop, even if he wanted to. Arching his neck as she spread her back legs apart, her tail was held to one side. Feeling a shiver wrack through him, he felt his thick tool sliding slowly out of its sheath, swinging between his hind legs as he figeted slightly, getting anxious. Raising his head from her rear, he nipped lightly at her rump before speaking, his eyes glistening with lust. "That makes it all the better."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 pm

The words spoke by Demon took a moment to reach Amimi's ears. They were already filled with the soft sounds of her moans, the gentle groans, and powerful whimpers. Once she was able to grasp the concept of his words, she almost closed her legs and prepared to object him. But the hunger was to much!

She took a deep breath and craned her head around to look at Demon, "Well?" she whispered harshly, her lust seeping into her voice, clouding it with demand.

(sorry is extremely short!!)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:04 am

Soon, the air was filled with the sounds of Amimi's groaning, her body reacting to Demons attention and male actions.
The stallion let a pleased smile cross over his fuzzy lips, his eyes rolling back in his head as he tasted her sweet juices dripping onto his soft pink tongue; sliding in and out of her slowly. Thrusting his velvet muzzle against her pulsing vulva, his tall ears flickered atop his head, his thick tool sliding out to its full length and drooping between his two strong hind legs. His sharp black hooves dug into the soft green moss underfoot, muscles tense and twitching under his shining black hide. He pulled himself away from her for a moment, before shaking his massive head from side to side and peeling back his upper lip, his long white fangs flashing in dim light. Hardly any sunlight was able to coax its way through the fog, as the mist was thick and swirled about the pairs ankles, hiding them in a sheeted curtain and giving them the privacy they deserved. The forest around them was quiet, the harsh crow of a raven far and in between. Stepping forward, Demon pulled himself away from Amimi's rump, slowly moving so he was standing near her side. His hide brushed against hers, and he draped his tail over her back in an alluring manner; the black strands falling over her white hide and gently coressing her skin. His eyes sparkled with lust and desire, his breathing heighted as his stallion instincts tried to take over his being. "You want this?" His voice was husky and low, very quiet in the still air around them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Amimi was still as she tried to fight the rising urges that Demon was causing her. Pleasure racked her body as she concentrated on the feeling of his tongue pleasuring her insides over and over. The dappled mare closed her royal eyes and bite her bottom lip, her tiny tip of her fang poking the tender skin. "Demon.." she whimpered sadly, pleadingly as he pulled away. She reopened her eyes and turned to look at him, her legs still spread. Her mane crashed over her slender neck as she turned and then shivered as she felt his tail move across her body and his skin brush her hide.
Her slender ears twitched to the sound of his voice. It was rare that he spoke and when he did, she wanted to hold onto his voice and his words forever. These words however, confused her. Was his tone seductive and lurring? Was he being compassionate? Taking a chance and playing dirty, she winked at him and moved her velvet mug to his ear, whispering, "Give it to me.."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 am

Though Demon was a stallion, that didn't mean he wasn't always incompationate. If she didn't want to breed, so be it. Demon figured he might end up doing it anyway; eventually, but in the mean time he decided to try to control himself until he got a clear answer from the mare. She seemed to tremble slightly at his touch, swinging her head around to look at him as soon as he had spoken.
Her lucid green eyes were sparkling and shining, holding a glint of lust in their depths. She moved her muzzle to his ear, making a tremor dance down his spine as it brushed against the tips. Her breath was hot, tickling his skin slightly. But her words made the stallion's heart begin to beat faster, his breathing hitching slightly. Slightly agitated, the stallion noticed where her fang had peirced her lower lip, and he quickly moved his lips down to hers.
Licking the blood away, he slipped his tongue past her lips and into her mouth, before giving her a devious grin. His fangs were easily seen over his lower lip, long and sharp and dripping with clear poison. His muscles were taught, sharp hooves tearing the moss underfoot as he turned from her side, quickly reapearing at her rump; where he had been only moments before.
His tool slid to its full length, hanging between his hind legs and drooping slightly. He no longer hesitated to nose her tail out of the way, the mares hind legs already spread outward in preperation for him entering her. He quickly pressed his muzzle against her vulva, rewarded in feeling moist, scented juices wet his lips. He slowly extended his tongue and pushed it into her, trying to pleasure her before actually mounting her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Amimi held her head forward and erect as she awaited her stud behind her. Politely, she lifted and docked her silken tail to one side so Demon could have better acess to it. Without a second passing by, she felt his large tongue invading her private area and she did everything she could to surpress her moans. Deciding agaisnt it, she lowered her head, her mane tickling the grassy floor, and moaned a soft and gentle moan. His wamr tongue upon her moist puss made more lust pump through her eager body. She wanted him and she wanted him now, she did not care if it hurt.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Demon's head suddenly shot upward, his eyes no longer glazed over with pleasure. They sparkled with intensity, their dark depths swirling with the emotions that were shooting through him. His focus had completley altered, tall ears now pricked atop his head. His stance was rigid, stiff and ready to bolt at any second. Something was wrong- something had changed. He didn't know what it was, but he quickly stepped forward, giving Amimi a gently nip on her ear to let her know to pay attention. Shaking his head, he snorted suddenly and pawed the ground, no longer feeling at ease. "Something's wrong." He whispered to the mare beside him, but his eyes darted around the woods, gaze passing over the dark stumps and trees that loomed in the mist.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Amimi felt the sudden change in Demon's persona. A little annoyed that things were not going her way, she rounded on him only to be greated with the sight of an alert and startling nip to her ear. She growled at him and shifted her stance so she was facing him completely. The horniess and lust had drained from her by within a few seconds of seeing her stud so ridgid and aware. Taking a moment to calm her nerves and listen, she could fell the odd shift in the atmosphere. The air once hot, now felt damp and thick as she gazed around her at the dark shapes of trees and brush.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 am

There was time to continue later- not now. Demon knew that well, and only hoped Amimi would understand. He no longer felt at ease in this place, though it was his home and he had lived here most of his life. Something had stirred, changed just enough to give its presence away. He gently thrust his muzzle against her smooth cheek, before he raised his head into the air and tossed it slighty. Letting out a warning whinny, the sound peirced the air and haunted the forest for moments to come. Stomping his large hoof down onto the ground, he guided Amimi forward slightly, standing beside her and nipping at her whithers.
"Back to the orchard-"
He breathed the words quietly, his dark eyes alert and intent.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Amimi started to move forward as he guided her. She took gentle, soft and slow steps as she kept her eyes trained ahead of her and her ears intent on Demon. Amimi was a normally very careful, very alert mare when she was on her own, but at the moment ever since Demon entered ber life she seemed to be more careless. In fact, she was vaguely aware of whatever was lurking in the shadows since her attention was set on Demon. Turning her head, she thought she saw something move and it spoked her. Half rearing, she screamed and launched herself forward in a dead gallop. All she knew was to flee. She had to get out there and it did not matter what happened. Nothing was going to stop her...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Something other then the two demonic beings was here. Something, lurking in the shadows and watching, waiting. Here in the woods, shadows multiplied and were so dark, they could easily hide whatever wished to be hidden. Unlike other places, this forest seemed to lack the inhabitants of anywhere.. normal. There were no animals here, except the occasinal lanky deer or a mouse or two. Barely any sound came from the dark trees, except the creaking of dead branches and whispers of the breeze. Above, tendrils of clouds rolled in the sky, obliterating the sun and casting a dull light over the place, which only made it more spooky.

Demon didn't know why he hadn't sensed it before, for now the presence was overbearing. His mind, clouded by lust and desire for the beautiful mare, hadn't been alert to the surroundings, hadn't been concerned for their safety. Inwardly, he cursed himself, knowing that had had just put both of them at risk. If anything happened to Amimi, it would be his fault. He wouldn't let that happen; couldn't let that happen. He felt protective about her, and if anything else dared to touch her he would rip it to shreds. Baring his sharp fangs at the thought, Demon stalked forward and continued to herd Amimi towards the orchard, now ignoring the sweet smell coming from her rump.

Suddenly, the mare bolted, breaking into a spooked sprint in a split second. Her hooves pounded on the ground, muscles bunching under her gleaming hide and mane whipping behind her in the breeze. Demon snorted, his eyes flashing, ears constantly moving back and forth atop his head, listening for any unusual sounds. He broke into a gallop after his mare, his own sharp hooves throwing chunks of moss and dirt into the air after him.

She was frightened, her eyes showed it. Demon easily caught up to her, the two horses racing side by side, head to head, their bodies working in unison. To some, it would be a beautiful sight to see. To Demon, it meant they were fleeing- and he did not know what from. He didn't both trying to calm the frightened Amimi, instead he let her run. The faster they were out of the forest, the better. Soon, the orchard could be seen, and his already lengthy strides only grew longer, faster. He fell back and nipped the mare's spotted rump to keep her going, gently encouraging her to get to saftey.

(I'm back ((: <3)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:21 pm

(YAY!! <3)

Amimi was vaguely aware of Demon coming up behind her. Her entire body screamed danger and red light flared up behind her eyes, crimson fear. Nothing before had spooked her to the pint of fleeing. Amimi of High Tide never ran from anything. But now, something lurking in the shadows gave off a rather harsh demonic energy, something more fearful than her own. What spooked her even more was the fact she could not see it or smell it. Her body tingled with adrenaline as she pumped her legs faster, urging them forward towards the orchard that offered sanctuary from the darkening forest. She felt Demon come up beside her and she felt only a little safer, at least he would be able to protect her. Together, the two flew past all the gangly black trees that spouted ogreish leaves and thin spidery roots that attempted to trip them. The pair was like the perfect contrast of light and dark, a spectacular sight, if only they weren't running for their lives.

The orchard came into sight and Amimi gave off an excited snort and tossed her heels up. Demon has moved behind her, giving her an encouraging nip on the rump to urge onward. She gladly did. Together they broke through the treeline, barreling through it like two bullets. A silver bullet and a black. She skidded to a halt, sending clumps of grass dirty flying before her. Her hair whipped forward around her face and she snorted, trying to untangle herself. Amimi stood with her legs splayed apart, her head hung low and panting. Her body was covered with sweat and most of her hair was sticking to it. "Oh.." she groaned, closing her eyes and trying to catch her breath.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Oh goodness. I hope you still want to do this. I'm so sorry. Reply on its way ASAP.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 pm

I really do!
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 pm

What was that!
Diablo snorted harshly out of his flared nostrils and tossed his head into the air, the whites of his eyes flashing in fear as he fled for his life. He had never felt like this before. Not him, a demon himself, afraid? Whatever was lurking in the thick, dark mists of the trees had a aura that radiated death and pain, like a thousand haunted souls. The thick black horse followed the white one away from the forest, their eight hooves thundering on the ground and tearing up chunks of wet musty soil. As they entered the orchard, nothing seemed as inviting as the harmless looking trees that were heavy with fruit, and the homey fragrance helped to calm Diablo's racing heart. His knotted black mane cascaded down his thick neck, his skin shiny with sweat and his muscles twitching. Amimi didn't look much better. The male gently pushed his velvet black muzzle against hers, his hot breath tickling her nostrils.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know... I don't know what it was-" He'd never been scared before in his life. As he'd spent time in herds of normal horses, he'd noticed how they could spook at the slightest of noises. Now, he knew how they felt. They were prey animals. They were hunted. And now, so was he. Gently, Diablo nipped at Amimi's muzzle and shook his head, his heart slowly returning to its normal pace. Diablo couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was too delectable to ignore and the sweet smell of sweat on her body made his nostrils flare. As the fear subsided his own curiosity and thoughts kicked, he swished his tail sharply over her rump, the long black hair the opposite of her delicious silver hide. He grunted softly under his breath and thrust his head close to hers, nostrils quivering in delight and ears flicking through the waterfall of his mane as he picked up her galloping pulse.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Amimi continued to stand with her legs all splayed out in every which direction and tried to catch her breath. Her sides heaved heavily as she struggled to breath, her lungs contracting with the need to slow down. Her topaz eyes were squeezed shut, tears threatening to seep through her lids. She stared at faint red light behind her lid as she fought off the idea that her eyes were bugging out; at least thats how she felt. The sweat on her body beaded as the heat that radiated from her skin began to steam around her from the cooler air of the orchard. Her crazy mane clung to her neck in sections and randoms strands were stuck in her eye lashes. She occasionally tossed her tail as her hide twitched in response to the sweat evaporating. Her dilated nostrils vibrated as she gasped from breath, her intake so much faster than her exhale. The corners of her maw were slightly ajar for ventilation. Her ears snapped forward to hear Diablo grind to a halt beside her, his massive hooves digging into the earth for traction and sending it raining past her in clumps. She squealed and skittered sideways, a reaction from earlier's event. 

"Diablo.." she whimpered as he neared her and pressed his mug to hers. She breathed in his sweet scent and savored he smell of him, the comfort of it calming her within. She opened her eyes as she pressed her forehead to his and met his gaze. She stared into them for a while, getting lost his dark demonic orbs. He nipped at her mug and she snapped her head away with a snort. She brought her legs together and stood in a slumped position. She hung her head, her mane rolling over her slender neck and tickling the grass on he ground. She jumped when Diablo's tail trailed across her rump and returned the favor with a slight, low sounding giggle. Gradually her heart rate began to slow and she was able to breath at a normal speed.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Diablo stood so close to her. The powerful black stallion was almost brought to his knees as he could feel the heat radiating off of her lithe body. His ears flicked forward, then backwards as he listened to the thumping of her heart start to calm, but perked imedietly as soon as she murmured his name on her sweet low voice. He felt so drawn to her, like he was attached and couldn't let go. The stallion had met other mares of his kind before, but he'd never felt so... helpless. He wasn't in control around. He had no choice but to follow her like a lost puppy and hope she'd notice him. The way she looked at him from under her thick mane made a shiver run up his spine, and he sidled a little closer to her so his side touched hers. The stallion could feel his mouth starting to water and the slow, twisting and evil feeling of lust and hunger start clawing him from the inside. It seemed to squeeze his heart, his insides, creep over his whole body and try to take over his mind. Diablo loved the feeling. And he wanted Amimi so badly, he wanted to taste her salty hot blood and and throbbing body... 

The stallion snorted suddenly, drawing his head away from hers as his dark eyes slowly looked the mare over, following the curve of her neck, her withers, down her back and her muscular legs and her firm rounded  speckled rump. She was so perfect... he needed his way with her. Not only physically but mentally. He wanted her, he wanted her to be his. The pride of having such a prize as his own made him want to grin. 
"Why haven't you run from me?"
Diablo nipped her ear a little forcefully and pushed closer to her, butting her neck slightly with his broad head. "Why haven't you run, beauty?" He snarled a little and felt the burning desire start aching inside of him. If she wanted him, she'd stay. If she didn't, she'd run, and he'd just have to catch her. Either way, he won. It was up to her to decide what she wanted to play.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:00 pm

They gray mare shifted her weight onto one leg and continued to stand with her head hung low. She felt relaxed and at ease standing there beside Diablo, deep within the orchard she called home, and among the falling blossoms of the trees. As she breathed, she took in all sorts of scents from around her, picking out the ones most familiar to her. The was the comforting smell of apples growing and spring rain. She could smell the fresh earth that the stallion and tore up and then there was the big brute himself. His scent was so sweet, like too sweet for natural comfort. It was thick with honeysuckle and a darker, mysterious scent that was so sweet it could only be demonic. She breathed in deeper, just wanting to inhale him as she heard him move to brush sides with her. She twitched and then leaned into him. She could feel what he was feeling and wasn't surprised he felt that way. His desire for her body and for her blood radiated from him and teased her sixth sense. She drew her lip up from the reaction and flicked her tail at him.

Amimi felt him step away from her and could literally feel his eyes rolling all over her. She smirked at this. Her ear twisted back to pick up on his deep husky voice and she slowly elevated her head to respond. She craned her neck and cocked her head as she turned to look at Diablo. Her eyes blazed from under her forelock. "I do not run because I do not fear you." She stated boldly, her sweet voice rich with seriousness. "And to run from you within my sanctuary would benefit me more than you for I know every little thing about it." She tossed her head when he nipped at her ear and she hissed at him. "I could run to make it more interesting.." she added with a sly grin.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Ah, so she wanted to play his game. This was far better then he had expected. One thing that Diablo hated were mares that couldn't even stand up on their own. And Amimi was the exact opposite. He loved it. She was strong and sexy and she didn't need him. That only made him want her more. 

Along with the mare's teasing, sweet feminine scent and the lush apple blossoms of the orchard, Diablo's own musky scent mixed in and teased the mares tender nostrils. The stallion wanted her with everything he had. He could take her right here, right now, but that would spoil all of the fun. Sometimes, the chase was just as good as the reward itself. The stallion's lips twitched into a slow grin and his eyes glimmered darkly, the tips of his pricked black ears almost touching.

"Well then..." He purred softly into her ear, then nipped it rather harshly. "You'd better run, little one." Oh, how he wanted her to run. He wanted to chase her through the trees, to catch her and bite her and fuck her until she couldn't feel anything anymore except for him, his body, his heartbeat. His heart clenched and his stoic manner seemed to fail as he hissed softly under his breath, his mouth wet with saliva as he fantasized about how her blood would taste. Wet, hot, salty. Full of her life, her existence, that he would happily endulge in. Diablo didn't want to hurt her, not in the way he would any other mare. He just wanted her to be his, fully, and give him everything she had. If she refused, he'd make her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Amimi stood her ground and faced him. She was upright now, standing as tall as she possibly could with her head held high and proud. Her tail was lifted like a billowing white banner behind her and her ears stood alert atop her elegant head. Her nostrils dilated as the scents around her grew more potent. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as a rush of excitement and adrenaline blood her veins. It took all her might to keep from having a full on spaz and bucking into a wild run. She wanted him to know that the challenge at hand was accepted and that this wouldn't be easy.

She never moved when he came near and whispered in her ear. "Oh, I will.." she cooed as she shivered from his warm breath on her ear. "But first.." she nudged him with her head and ran her mug up along the crook of his neck. She stopped at the spot just below his cheek, near his jugular, and clamped down on hi flesh. She didn't break skin, but she applied enough force to feel the needle point sting. She twisted her body so that her plump rear was near his head. She tossed her tail, wafting him with her sweet hear scent, and mumbled seductively, "Two can play at this game."

With a hiss, she spun on her heels and launched herself forward into the opposite direction. Her sharp hooves dug into the earth, giving her enough traction to gain speed. She chose to travel with her inhumane running abilities that all vamps were gifted with. She was a white blur as she raced through the trees, weaving through narrow passes and easily maneuvering her way through the forest. She gracefully bound over fallen trunks and large boulders, barely disturbing the water of creeks as she blazed over them. It felt good to run for a real reason other than fear and to know that what she was running would give her exactly what she wanted.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Diablo's breath froze in his throat and his ears flattened back onto his skull, quivering oh so softly as the mare's perfect velvet muzzle ran down his thick neck, trailing seductively over his throat. He grunted softly as she bit down, not at all offended by her brashness. It turned only turned him on. He wanted her to touch him and to bite him and honestly wouldn't care if he lost control of the situation to her. The feeling of her sharp dagger-like fangs on his jugular made his  thick tool bump against his broad belly. Her thick, sweet voice whispered in his ear, leaving him dazed and almost confused as she turned, coyly swishing her thick tail and turning her perfectly speckled rump towards him. Diablo's nostrils flared and his eyes flashed as the mare's enchanting scent filled his nasal passage, driving him insane with want and lust for her. Oh, she was a tease. He'd have to teach her to behave later on. His head snaked out to sniff her but in a flash she was gone, and instead of that wonderful scent, the stallion got lopped on the nose with a chunk of moss. 

Game on.

And they were off. The white mare was ahead of him, and she was already dissapearing into the trees. Diablo snorted and his muscles bunched, his hooves thundering on the ground. She was lithe and quick, and a few times the stallion got whipped in the face by branches she had avoided but he hadn't noticed. He had his mind set on one thing and one thing only.. and there was nothing that was going to stop him. He blew his hot breath out of his nostrils and gave a gruff whinny, quickening his pace and skidding over the land in pursuit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Amimi was well aware of Diablo close behind her now. She could hear the heavy thuds of his massive hooves as they churned up the ground and she faintly hear the sounds of his deep breathing, only hitching when he caught scent of her. She bucked up her heels and tipped forward, her face coming close to the ground. She burst forward again and was off like a bullet, her tail whipping violently behind her. She knew she was well ahead of him, but he would be gaining ground on her soon. Her focus on running and escape was faltering and images of a rough and nasty consensual rape clouding her mind. Her strides were lagging in unison and her breathing was no longer even. Everything was ragged as she struggled to remain calm. Now it wasn't just fun and games, it wasnt a playful game of chase. Amimi's mind had switched from fun to life or death and she suddenly developed a boost of speed. Due to her lack of attention, she almost ran face first into a large black wall.

The mare drew up short and she squealed, whipping her body sharply to the right, practically throwing herself to avoid smashing into the side of the cliff's rocky wall. She knew that she was stuck for miles. The length of the cliff was endless and no matter how much she tried to run back the way she came, Diablo would be there to catch her. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she spun around to face the opposing direction and awaited fate. Her nostrils dilated in an attempt to smell him first and her eyes struggled to adjust against the darkness that was falling around her. She trumpeted a warning and bared her fangs, fear washing over her as she gradually began to hear his approach.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 pm

The powerful stallion's ears were perked forward as he listened to Amimi's lengthy strides, her perfect hooves striking the ground in unison with his. As the apple trees started to become more and more spread out, the orchard gave way to a large valley that dipped down and was spattered with clumps of bushes and trees. He saw Amimi running, her tail streaming out behind her and leaving a scent trail that every stallion for a mile around would be able to track. Diablo loved her scent, but he was sure that every other male would also love it. This was a concern. It wasn't the competition that the stallion was worried about, he could easily and swiftly kill any other male that came along, but the fact that Amimi had a choice between him and another stallion made him want to catch her even faster. From far off in the distance a hopeful whinny rang out from the trees, and a lonely set of hoofbeats were following in their direction. Diablo gave a warning, piercing shriek, tossing his head into the air and striking out with his hooves. He was pissed.

He took off in Amimi's direction, but he didn't hear her anymore. Furious and bewildered, the stud swerved to miss a branch and skidded across the grass, his mane whipping in all directions, dark eyes flaming with energy and hate. She was fast, faster then he was. Whatever vampiric qualities Amimi possessed, she was stronger in some areas then he was. The thundering of hooves behind him made Diablo spin around, bursting backwards out of a patch of trees and whipping his head around to see that a dapple grey stud was in hot pursuit, his eyes flashing and nostrils flared as he followed the mares alluring scent.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:48 pm

With her rump pressed firmly against the rock, Amimi waited in silence. She figured that maybe if she stayed quiet enough, he would pass over her. In the eerie silence, Amimi tried to listen for his distinctive hoof beats, but she lost them. She hissed inwardly and struggled to listen harder. This time, her head shot up in reaction to his deadly scream. It was a warning and an agonizing effort to maintain his anger. Such a cry from a worked up stallion such as him could only mean one thing, he wasn't alone. The mare wanted to hit herself for not realizing how far she had strayed from her orchard. This meant she was no longer within the safety of her home and any stallion was welcome to have her. She could easily take them down knowing that most of them were mortal beasts with brains the size of peas, but she knew that if one found her, Diablo would be there too. There would be a nasty fight and everything would get very out of hand. She couldnt bring herself to think that they would gang up and share her.

Amimi half reared and trumpeted again, her shrill cry echoing around the dense forest and ricocheting off the rocks. She came down with a loud thud and began to pace back and forth, all elevate-able body parts erect. She grunted and whinnied softly before deciding to follow the length of the wall until she could pick up on his scent again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next