Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Demon didn't bother to speak again, just turned his head, glancing behind him at the darkened tree's that were incased in thick shadows, the place he knew he belonged. The mare had seemed surprised, and now was watching him cautiously, seemingly not sure to stay or go. Shaking his large head, his dark eyes narrowed slightly, and he turned away from her, his heavilly feathered hooves falling into the soft grass underfoot. It was up to her if she wanted to follow, not that he would mind. Stepping away from her, he swished his long tail as flies persisted to nip at his hind legs, and lowered his head slightly, snorting as he made his way slowly away from her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Like Me Wont Make your Life Any Better

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 pm

The dappled mare watched Demon as he clamped his mouth shut and glacned behind him at the darker portion of the orchard she called home. Her eyes nearly softened as they wavered on his. She saw him narrow them and then cast them away from her and with that, he started to turn away. Her insides felt twisted and she felt torn. Half of her wanted to stay and keep living her form lonely life like she had for years while the other, new half of her, wanted desperatly to follow this masked stud and possibly start a new life.
She started to pace in place. With each turn, her tail wound around her legs and then unwound to form a straight line once she headed the opposite way. Her delicate head was erect and cocked towards where he was retreating, her eyes longing to follow his figure that called to her soul. But something would not let her legs move towards her desire. She trumpted a soft whinny and lunged herself forward, stepping briskly after him hoping she was still invited to join him on his journey towards his home..
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Demon was lightly striding away from her, his huge hooves landing with soft thump's on the ground below, moving in rythem. His ears were flicked backwards, listening for the sounds of the mare, and he snorted, his nostrils quivering slightly. He heard her own hoof's falling upon the ground, and he stopped lightly, standing perfectly still, exept for the soft gentle breeze that persisted to play with the long silky strands of his mane. As he looked behind him, his neck arching slightly, he saw that she indeed wasn't following him, but pacing back and forth, her beautiful feminine muscles moving under her sleek shining coat. His eyes were imedietly drawn to her, and he snorted, breaking out of his small trance. He had just turned his head away, when he heard a soft whinny from behind him, and whipped his head around to see that she had stepped forward in his direction, and was looking at him with her soft eyes. He didn't bother speaking, merley lowered his head and flicked his ears forward, then back to her, silently asking her if she was coming along.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Amimi drew to a halt when the black stud before her stopped walking forward. She held her breath waiting for him to tell her to stop following him. She always prepared for the worst and always expected it. When Demon cranned his head to look at her, she met his gaze full on and she felt time freeze around them. It was just the two horses, standing a few paces away with eyes locked on one another. Amimi never felt more drawn to him than right now at this very moment. She decided that even if he did tell her to not follow, she would anyway because her heart was telling her to.
As the breeze danced through her wavy white mane, Amimi drew up her neck in a graceful arch and placed a foot before her. She closed her emerald eyes for a moment and felt the light strands of her mane that had broken free of the rest and danced across her pelt, carassing ger face. Opening her eyes once more, she saw his unstated question and felt her heart leap. Time unfroze as she joyfully bounded forward and started after him, a smile on her face. It was the first time in years that Amimi had actaully smiled...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Demon had been watching her intently, and snorted softly, lowering his head and swinging it back in front of him, walking forward, and swishing his tail once, trying to rid himself of the flies that persisted biting at his legs. As he gazed at the darkened woods, his home, he heard a soft sound behind him and imedietly looked behind him again, his ears pricking atop his head as the mare stepped forward joyously, seeming very happy for some reason. Raising his massive head, Demon looked down at her, before playfully snaking his head forward and nipping at her neck playfully, turning his head back around as she caught up to him, standing near his side. He flicked his tail, the black strands gently running over his hind legs, and also hers, before he deliberatly stepped forward, his neck arching slightly as he whickered gently, strong hard muscles rippling under his hide.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Amimi sighed as she felt his gentle nip on her strong neck. she arched it slightly and whinnied softly to him. As the two stood side by side, one shadowing the other, they prepared for their unspoken journey laid out before them. Amimi cast a glance down at her legs were his tail had stroked her. she giggled and daringly tossed her tail back, swiping his rump. Tossing her head, she winked and lurched forward, trotting into the woods temptingly. "Come on, big boy." she teased over her shoulder.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Demon heard the mare whinny softly, and he snorted, the sound ending in a slightly startled squeel as she ran her tail over his rump, the long, silky cream strands standing out on his raven black hide. Before he had time to react however, the mare had stepped forward and trotted ahead of him, in a rather teasing manner. Snorting once, rather indignified and mystified by her, he shook his head, his mane lighty blowing up and ticking his neck, as he broke into a smooth, long strided trot, catching up to her easily, his thick feathered legs moving gracefully under his body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Amimi entered the dark abyss of gangly trees that seemed like they either refused to bloom or they draped long, mossy black leaves. She stifled a shudder and looked behind her for Demon who was close. she cast him a warm smile and stared beyond her into the eerie forest. All around her she heard different noises of various animals and awkward sounds that made her skin crawl. "Demon.." she whispered, moving closer to him until their pelts touched.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 pm

As soon as they entered the forest, Demon could tell she wasn't quite secure with the place. She moved closer to him, so that his side was touching hers, and he snorted, his large black ears rotating atop his skull as he listened to the errie chattering of large black birds, who persisted in teasing the pair, but staying out of reach. Shaking his massive head, Demon glanced over to where Amimi was watching him, her eyes looking slightly scared. "We are the top of the foodchain, here. Everything that is in these woods cowers at our presence. There is no need to fear."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Upon hearing this, the mare lightend up and held her head up higher, but she refused to leave his side. To her, he was a massive wall of protection. Next to him she felt invincible and safe. "In that case, can we feed?" Amimi turned to him and even in the darkness, her fangs still glittered as she curled her lip in delight. suddenly, her body lusted for nothing more than to tear flesh and drink to her hearts content.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:54 pm

As soon as he had spoken, Demon noted a significant change in Amimi's posture, and he shook his head, forlock blowing over his forhead. She had perked up quite a bit, and he continued to trudge forward, lifting his heavy hooves over a few rotten, fallen logs and letting his hooves thump back onto the soft mossy ground. He nickered softly as she spoke, her voice, for some reason making him pause, his ears pricked upright, before he resumed his swinging walk and moved forward. "Yes." He said softly, noting her brilliant white fangs that flashed in the sunless forest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Amimi watched as he walked past her and she felt his body heat go with him. She glanced around her quickly before following closely behind him, dragging her tail behind her. Never once did it snag on a fallen branch or tangle in a thorny bush. As the two ventured deeper into the trees, her excite brewed deep within her and she desired to hunt, to feed. "Oh Demon.." she said, her voice carrying to his ears in the darkness. It was a calling. She wanted him to know how thirsty she was. Little did he know that if she drank a while knew side of her came out..

(i have to get off now, but ill be on tomorrow, Good night)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Demon's large, powerful muscles rippled slightly under his sheek black hide as he moved forward, his head bobbing slightly with each step he took. He felt the warmth of Amimi next to him, and his side slightly brushed against hers, making him raise his head slightly, but continue on walking. His wavy black tail gently swayed behind him, the long ebony strands brushing over his hind legs, but as the mare walked on beside him, it mingled in with her own white tail. They were pretty much complete oposites, in a stranger's eyes, but now that a closer look was supplied, it was quickly determined that the two were more alike than they each thought. Shaking his rather large head, he snorted, nostrils flaring slightly as he picked on two scents. One from the fresh track of a deer, the other from the mare who was nonchalantly stepping along beside him. As she spoke, a shiver danced its way down his spine, mounting his bloodlust tremendously. He felt crystal poison drip from his fangs, tricking down his bottom lip and falling onto the ground. The liquid was extremley toxic, but only to mortals, only to prey. If used on another vampire, it would do nothing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:39 am

While Amimi walked beside Demon, her green eyes sought out her surroundings much like a stalker. She picked out every awkward tree, every thorn bush, and all the hideous ravens lurking above them. Though her eyes were set in narrow slits, she could see perfectly and all around except for her blind spots, but even there she had a another sense that allowed her to be on her guard and fully aware.
The white mare stopped walking and stood perfectly still. She elevated her dainty skull and inhaled deeoly through her dilated nostrils. The scent of a deer wove through her nasal passage and sent messeges to her brain telling her this is what she wanted and she wanted it now. Dropping her head, she cast a glance at Demon and said, "I want that deer..." she nearly moaned as the desire to kill and hunt began to take over her being.
With the glance she cast the beast beside her, her eyes caught his poision covered fangs. The crystal liquid oozed down them to the sharp points and ran down his soft lower lip before sripping to the ground. Amimi smirked, but was partcially erked. He had clear poision...her's was silver. They were two different types of vampyres. If he found out, would he still like her the same?
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 am

Demon's ears were flicked backwards slightly, listening to the sounds around him, but also to Amimi. He heard her hooves thumping delecatly down onto the ground, but soon they stopped, signaling that she had ceased walking. Demon raised his head slightly, craning his thick neck and turning, his ears pricked atop his head, fangs glinting with the poison that oozed out of them. She was so beautiful, standing aloft and upright, her head raised, large nostrils opened and inhaling. As she spoke, Demon couldn't help but wonder how her blood would taste in his mouth. He didn't want to kill her, but just wanted to taste her blood, running over his fangs and down his throat, the warm, wild taste of vampire blood a rare thing to drink. A shiver danced down his spine, and he blew out slightly, flaring his nostrils. In fact, for him wanting to taste her blood, signaled that he felt an attraction towards her, and raised a heavy black hoof, setting it down nearer to her and stepping forward, before nipping her cheek slightly, in a manner that stated what he was thinking. He shivered slightly as he neared her, and brushed his muzzle against her cheek, before pushing away and flicking his tail, annoyed with himself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Amimi was suddenly well aware in the change of atmosphere in the forest and around them. Everything seemed to grow stiller yet and he seemed more open, more excited in an awkward state. As she watched him with her delicate and daring eyes, she tried to process his thoughts and actions. He appeared to suddenly take an intense interest in her and this erked her.
Standing perfectly still, she allowed Demon to nick her cheek and brush his muzzle across it. His touch was like a spark of fire that spread across her body faster than lightening. It even caused her to close her eyes and surpress the urge to let a moan glide out. When he pulled away she felt a coldness on her cheek where his mug had been. Noticing his annoyance and wanting him to touch her again, she reached out with her own mug and pushed in beneath his throat. She simply just rested it there, breathing in his masculine scent.
A sudden desire to taste his blood surged through her veins and made her mouth water. Her fangs protruded with lust and her body started to tingle with want. She had to have him, she had to taste him...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Demon stopped quickly, as he felt Amimi's muzzle thrust under his head, resting near his throat. At her touch, he shivered in delight, his hooves pressing into the moss covered ground. The breeze that whistled through the tree's blew his mane and tail slightly, the long, wavy strands intermingling with Amimi's own, black on white, ebony on ivory. He suddenly felt her shift slightly, and lifted a hind hoof, cocking it slightly in relaxation. A sudden urge of passion welled up inside of him, and he turned his head slightly, his neck arching, and nipped at her own neck, fangs lightly grazing over her coat, creating a slow trickle of red blood fall onto his tounge.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm

That was the last straw. Amimi could wait to feed on another animal, she desired this stud's blood and she wanted now.
As he nicked her neck and drew her blood, something in her snapped and she decided she could not take it anymore.
she sank her teeth into his jugular, latching on tight.

Red passion exploded through her mind, sending waves of bliss darting through her. Once the white mare's fangs sank into the black flesh of the stud and his hot crimson flooded her unsuspecting mouth, she locked her jaw and sucked. Her whole being froze in place, eyes closed, and she decided not to hold back her urges. As the red hot passion clouded her mind, she let loose a small gasp and then soft moan letting him know that the bitter-sweet taste of his blood aroused her long lost sexual desires and was slowly bringing it up to the surface, threatening to break free. "Demon.." she moaned softly once more as she suckled...
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Before he knew what was happening, Demon felt Amimi open her mouth, her razor sharp fangs puncturing his skin, and sinking deeply into his jugular vein. Imedietly, his hot red blood started to pour out of the wound, flooding into her mouth. Her jaws locked into place, and he felt her tounge working over his flesh, quickly licking up the blood as soon as it flooded out of the wounds. He moaned slightly, lowering his head, then raising it up again, shifting and leaning into her fangs, feeling them cut further into his throat. He knew that as soon as he fed, the blood he lost would be replaced. His ears flicked up as he heard her moan slightly, the sound like music in the air around him. Leaning into her father, he faintly heard the cries of the crows, who had dispursed as soon as blood was drawn.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Trying to reach the surface of her bloody mind, Amimi struggled to regain her status. With dilated eyes and flared nortils, Amimi knew she had to let go before her other self made an appearance and Demon may or may not like that side.
Coming to, Amimi unlatched her fangs and withdrew them. She wove her tongue across his two deep puncture wounds, sealing the holes with her silver poison. Pulling back, the white mare looked shamefully down, casting her eyes away and dragging her tongue over her red stained lips.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Demon let a light moan escape his lips as she drew away, his eyes glittering slightly as he felt her soft, warm tounge smoothy brush over his skin, sealing the puncture wounds. She stepped back, looking ashamed of herself, and Demon stepped forward, following her, before thrusting his muzzle under hers, a shiver of lust making its way down his spine. Licking at her throat softly, he swished his tail once, his wet tongue gliding over her white flesh, and he moaned slightly as her taste landed on his tongue, feeling her pulse in her veins. Stepping closer, he pushed his head onto her neck, clearly showing her that he had been very pleased with what she had done, and arched his neck slightly, his mane cascading downwards in shining waves.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:13 pm

The white mare lifted her sullen gaze to meet his and gave him half a smile. She felt his mug press agaisnt her throat and she allowed a soft sigh. Was she falling for this stud? With his thick skull pressed to her neck, she lowered her own and closed her eyes, adjusting her back leg so she stood relaxed. "Demon?" she asked, hardly moving a muscle as the breeze tossed her tail careless about and causing her mane to tickle the dark undergrowth.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

As the breeze picked up, Demon continued licking at her throat, before she lowered her head and spoke quietly. Her voice seemed to dance in the air around them, gliding off of the leaves and branches, and falling sweetly like honeysuckle. His ears pricked upwards, and he lifted a hoof, pawing the ground slightly and exposing the dark dirt beneith the thick green moss that coated the ground. He whickered gently, black forlock blowing over his forhead slightly. He nickered gently to her, before the wind decided to change directions. Her faint heat scent blew into his open nostrils, and he flared them out, arching his neck suddenly, his ears flickering atop his head. Swishing his tail slightly over his rump, the silky strands brushing over his hind legs. He tried to control himself, but after Amimi had fed on him, the smell of his own blood had sharpened his senses, and he now heard Amimi's blood pulsing through her veins, the beat of her heart, his sexual desires mounting by the second.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Amimi was well aware of his heightened sense and she knew she was in heat. Smirking she swung her rear away and stood facing him. The movemen made her tail swish along her side and wrap around her legs like silken ropes. She looked up into his eyes, sa far above her level, and tried to plead silently with them, make him understand what she wanted. The mare stepped towards the black stud and pressed her thick chest agianst his, placing her warm neck to his as well and lifting her mug to his velvet ear. She whispered softly and seductively, "I want you, Demon.." even her words sent chills down her own spine, much less his.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 pm

The presence of a stallion had no doubt brought Amimi deeper into her heat, and a shiver danced down his spine. Arching his neck grandly, he reached forward slightly as she swung her rump away from him, his large black ears flickering atop his head. The wind seemed to pick up slightly, tossing his mane over his neck, rippling it in shining waves. Snorting, Demon narrowed his glittering black eyes, and pressed his chest into Amimi's as she did the same to his. The touch sent electrifying sparks through Demon, making his muscles tense, throwing his head up high into the air and letting out an agitated whinny, opening his mouth. His fangs glinted, and he brought his head down as Amimi raised hers. Her soft velvet muzzle brushed against his ear, and he flicked it forward, shuddering slightly as her hot breath brushed against his skin as she spoke. Her voice was quiet, barley a whisper, and it sent chills racing over his flesh. He flicked his tail slightly, raising a large feathered hoof, then set it down once again.

I want you, Demon.

Her words alone made him tremble with lust and desire, and his nostrils flared suddenly, his neck arking. He softly ran his muzzle along the length of her neck, feeling her skin pass over his lips. He stopped at her withers however, and he swished his tail over his rump, the silken strands brushing over his hind legs. Nipping slightly at her withers, he walked forward, his large black hooves thumping down onto the ground. Letting his muzzle trail down her spine, he stopped at her rump, snorting once as her sweet, tangy scent crept up his open nostrils. His large tool threatened to slide from his sheath, but he held himself back, if only for a moment. Moving so he was practically behind her, he thrust his muzzle under her tail, pushing it to the side, the long silky strands of hair running over his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next