Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Storm Brings his Herd

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Storm Brings his Herd - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Storm Brings his Herd

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Dark Storm~
I whinned in greeting to Ayasha.Then I turned to Dawn and galloped up to her.I slid to a stop and returned her nicker.Dropping my head to the earth I pulled up some grass by the roots.As soon as the dirt came into my mouth I spit it out and made a grand show by rubbing my mouth on trees,grass and Dawn.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Dawn
I smile and nicker to ayesha. I feel dark strom rub the dirt on my coat I turn my head to look at him, I teasingly lay my ears back and bear my teeth at him tryin to be scary then I playfully kick at him and trot off alittle ways waiting for him to chase after me, I wink at him flirtatously and continue to trot around as the wind blows my mane and tail and make it look like a beautiful fire strom around my fit and musclar but slim and danity frame
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Ayesha
I smiled and walked closer to all of them, my hooves making a soft expression on the ground. I trotted up to the stream and smiled, drinking the icy cold water and the feeling of it going down my firey throat was amazing. I turned around and started to graze. Each time I ripped a grass from the earth I smiled lightly and swallowed, going into a rythym of bite, chew, swallow, repeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Dark Storm~
I lay my ears back and gallop after her kicking my legs up into the air.I nip/licked her rump,then pranced away.I held my head high and was flagging my tail.Now was one of those times when I felt like a colt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Dawn
I whinny and rear up playfully and give alittle buck and I gallop towards him. I smile and flirtatously nip his forelock then lick his nose, as I do this I realize I've come into heat I bat my eyelashes at him and trot away raise my tail lettin my scent out. My tail streams like a flag in the breeze as I gracefully trot off from dark strom
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Dark Storm~
After her scent drifts up my nose I stood and considered whether or not we should have foals this year.I decided we might.I loped after her.Once i reached her I nickered softly and licked her cheek.I pranced around her in a circle licking my rump when I passed.Finally I stopped at her rump and licked it multiple times asking to mount.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Dawn
I heard him coming towards me and I smile when he bes a gentlman about mounting me. I turn my head and smile at him, I do what I did the first time we mated, I liftd my tail spread my back legs and let my scent flood his nose, I nicker our special nicker to him letting him no he can mount when ever he was ready
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Ayesha
I smiled at the two before turning back to the lake and dipping my head in the water, bobbing it back up shortly after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Dark Storm~
I mounted her and started to pump.My tool went into her hole,hitting her G-Spot multiple times.I groaned with pleasure.I humped her a few more times before I dimounted.I didn`t like to spend too much time mating.It made me feel guilty to have my big heavy body upon a mare`s.I walked to her front end and licked the tip of her nose.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Dawn
I groan with pleasure as he hits my G spot. I smile as he licks me then blow his forelock and lick hid nose gently and lovingly I start to graze beside him and relax also babby knowing we would have a foal soon
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Dark Storm~
I chuckle when she blows at my forelock.I nuzzle her quickly telling her I would be back within minutes.I gallop in the long grassy fields glancing at Ayesha,Blue Angel and the new Black Mare.I smiled seeing that everything was in correct order.I came to a sudden stop when I had realized I began to sweat.I Started to walked back toward Dawn.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 am

Dawn
I get worried glance when I see him sweating " hon are you ok?" I walk over to him quickly and rub my head on his neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Moon Dancer ~ I smiled, soon another foal would join us... I lowered my head and grazed for a short while, I looked at Dark Storm, he was sweating ? A worried expression swept across my face..

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Dark Storm~
"I`m Fine."I snorted to Dawn.I cautiously lowered my head to the ground to graze.I was afraid I would pull it up by the roots again.Successfully I took a bite of grass with picking up any dirt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I yawned and shook my head.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

El Sheton~
Coming over the hill I notice another herd residing on my land. Pinning my ears I paw the ground angerily. "Who trespasses on my land?!" I demand in a furious snort. Tossing my thick pitch black mane out of my eyes I rear up on powerful hind legs and paw the air before coming down with a dull thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Moon Dancer ~ I look up startled... I look at Dark Storm and then back to the new stallion... I pinn my ears back to him moving to protect Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:31 pm

El Sheton~
I snort at the mare. I did not care for them or the foals, my single and only interest was on the stallion that trespassed on my land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 pm

I saw him look straight past us tp Storm... I wlaked up to him.." Whats your problem..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm

~Ayesha~
I jumped, startled. I walked closer to the lake, staring at the new stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Dark Storm~
I snorted and stared at the black stud.I raised my head and flicked my ears back and fourth.I approached the stallion at a jog.I stopped a few feet from him."We mean no harm,we are just a small herd looking for temporary living area."I stated.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 pm

~Ayesha~
I nodded and stood kinda behind Dark Storm, I felt safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:41 pm

El Sheton~
I look at her incredusouly (sp) either she was deaf or just stupid. "I already said what was my problem." My nostrils flare and my head raises up high as my muscles tremble angerily under my smooth black coat. Then I return my gaze on her. "And its none of your business, mare." Then I walk past her to the stallion that had jogged over. "Very well, you can stay here until you find new land. Or you may stay permanently and act as my second in command."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Dark Storm~
I nod to him."Thank you,I will consider your offer."I nuzzle Ayesha reassuringly and smile happy that the problem had been resolved.I lope over to Dawn and nickered to her softly so only she and no one else could hear it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:52 pm

El Sheton~
The big black stallion stood there a moment and watched the other lope away. His eyes focusing on the land mostly to see if any damage had become of it, but like he had hoped, there wasn't. Nodding his head he trots away and disappears in the forest to return to his own herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next