Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Durnal rolled his eyes in amusement until he heard her question. Durnal sighed. "One reason, I'm used to fae's with a temper. Second reason, I am not a brute to treat fae's the way some do. I show respect for any fae." Durnal replied, looking at her softly. He pressed his nose to her ear softly, pulling away to meet her gaze. "Besides. You aren't that bad. I've been with far worse." Durnal added, remembering his horrific mother that abused him. Durnal looked at his necklace and sighed softly, missing his father.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Sooooo... Do we have anything planned for this RP?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Pelican growled, he truly was showing his weak spots now. " Softy." She spat in her Russian accent that boomed angelic like. She rested her gaze on him now, letting a heavy sigh escape though she managed to pry her stare away from his emerald eyes and returning her glare back in front of her.

{ Yeah I have no idea what the plan is in this rp.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

(Lol, me neither.)

Durnal chuckled. "Nobody has called me that in years." Durnal told her, turning his head back to what was in front of him. He sighed and turned to stalk into the den, ripping the leg off of the elk, eating it with little interest. Durnal often wasn't hungry until late morning. "Do you want any?" Durnal asked, tilting his head a bit to look at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Pelican wasn't much of the fae to take someone else's prey. So she stepped away form him with her crown shaking in a 'no'. Refrianing from snatching up the elk meat and turning to stalk off into the forest. Searching for her own prey. The she-wolf fought for what she wanted, never taking anything from anyone if she knew for a fact she could get it herself.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Durnal shrugged and watched her leave, sighing softly. Pelican was hard to talk to, but she kept him company. Durnal stood up and padded towards the waterfall, craving the tingling of water on his tongue. He lapped up the crystal clear water, feeling much better now. Durnal had seen Pelican and smiled, but minded his own business. He looked at the breath taking waterfall, his eyes searching the entire thing. Durnal heard birds chirp, making his ears flicker.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Pelican saw Durnal at the corner of her eyes but ignored him. She straightened up, her chest puffing out as she padded into the cool water. Finally quickening her pace she was racing through the rushing tide. Her coat glistened against the sunlight. 

→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Durnal held up a forepaw as water splashed all over him, "Hey!" Durnal leaped into the water, landing back first. He popped his head up and laughed, shaking water from his ears and nose. Durnal dove under water, his vision a bit blurry under the water, but it was still easy to see. Durnal had swam into an underwater cave that was up to his stomach. He dove back over towards Pelican, gasping for air. "Pelican. You might want to see this." Durnal said, swimming back into the cave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:01 am

Bumparoo? Lol, sorry. I love that word, and I'm impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Arrow?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Pelican growled at him, watching his moves carefully then snorting in disgust. She hated this male already. Though she tried nto to show it. Seeing his dip down under the water the she-wolf let out a relieving sigh. Though her trots were cut off by his booming words. Snapping her crown back to glare at him, noticing that again he vanished under the water. Rolling her heavenly eyes before following rather slowly and cautiously. Taking a leap down into the water and swimming toward him. Blinking once she paddled up to the surface and soon gasped when she inhaled air inside the cave. Snarling with annoyance, she saw a shoreline and hurried toward it.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Durnal glanced around the cave, admiring all of the bright crystals. Pelican's snarl was enough to make the crystals start to fall. Durnal's eyes widened. "Pelican. Don't stop running until you are out of here." Durnal said, starting to run. He didn't fear for the crystals inuring him, but he feared for Pelican. He knew she could protect herself easily, but Durnal felt a bit connected to her. He started to run faster, dodging the sharp crystals falling. But one caught him in the shoulder, piercing right through his flesh. Durnal held his breath from roaring and just pulled it out before continuing to run, ignoring the sharp pain. He leaped out of the cave, skidding in the dirt. But Pelican was nowhere in sight. Durnal waited until the cave stopped making noise and ran back inside, looking around for Pelican. "Pelican?" Durnal called quietly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Pelican rolled her eyes at his anxious voice, wanting her too run. She padded forward, dodging the falling crystals quickly as she walked through the cave. Durnal was soon out of her sight and she snarled, not daring to run for she knew it was a waste when the she-wolf could easily just dodge them. Side stepping before one could pierce into her flesh. Now she finally emerged from the cave, ignoring Durnals worried tone. Stepping out into the sunlight, no scratches on her. Though she growled at the gash in his shoulder. " You alright there big boy?" Referring to the crystal still framed into his shoulder. Shaking her massive crown before quickly snatching it out of his skin.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Durnal nodded and smiled as she pulled it out of his shoulder. "Thank you Pelican. You dodged those very well." Durnal said, watching as the cave collapsed. "10 more seconds and we would have been fur covered pancakes." Durnal joked, looking at the now destroyed cave. He turned to look at his den then up at the sky. It was pretty clear, but he felt a gust of wind blow through his pelt. The male turned to Pelican. "Think a storm might be blowing over?" Durnal asked, still looking at the sky curiously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2