Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] Empty You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:57 am

[img]You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] 08711b06f753608bb8763037bc2dea42-d5ivkgh[/img]

A massive black figure thundered through the dark trees, only his emerald green eyes visible in the dark. The figure was Durnal, the son of Alpha Talon. When Durnal was just four months old, his father had died horrifically. And not long after Durnal had chosen to leave and start his own pack. Now he lives alone, but still has the heart of a true Leader. Durnal shook his massive crown, trying to clear his head from the image of his abusive mother. He dashed on through the trees, coming to a river about 12 feet wide. Durnal growled and soared through the air, landing on the other side of the river. The dark black male huffed, tensing his muscles at the smell of nearby moose. Durnal stalked his prey easily, leaping on the back of the buck. Durnal's weight was too much for the elk, which caused it to stumble to the ground. With a killing bite, the elk was dead at Durnal's enormous paws. Durnal dragged his prize to a rather large den, dropping it at the very back of the den so no scavengers would get to it. He was about to lay down when a large cougar pounced out of nowhere, roaring in rage. Durnal snarled and stood his ground, clawing the cat in the face before tackling it to the ground. Durnal crushed its windpipe, not really wanting a fight right at the moment. Durnal was secretly a high trained assassin, but he didn't show it unless it was needed. He sighed, laying down with a huff as he looked at the stars. "I won't let you down father." Durnal whispered, looking at the red and black beaded necklace around his neck. Then Durnal fell into a deep sleep.

----

In the morning, it was raining heavily. Durnal groaned. So much for a good start on the day. Durnal yawned and stretched out every muscle in his body before dipping his head to eat the moose he had caught the day before. Durnal ate a fair portion of it before going out to the creek. He was already wet, and shook his pelt wildly. Durnal dipped his head down to drink the cold water, savoring each drop on his tongue. The massive black male snapped his crown up, hearing wolf howls in the distance. Durnal growled loudly as he saw a dark gray male try to steal his moose. "Release that moose!" Durnal demanded, his neck fur bristling. The gray male was shorter than Durnal, but didn't look fearful. "And who's going to make me?" The male sneered, his amber eyes locking with Durnal's. Durnal sighed. He didn't always use violence as an answer. "You may take the moose's leg. And I believe a flock of elk went by here about 15 minutes ago. I suggest hunting in the woods." Durnal instructed. The male looked at Durnal confusingly, but nodded. "Thank you." The male said, dipping his head respectfully. Durnal watched him disappear before going back to the river. But another wolf caught his eye. A female. She was cream colored with electrifying yellow eyes. Durnal tilted his head. "Why are you alone, fae?" Durnal asked, keeping his distance. Durnal wasn't one to interfere with other wolf's personal space.

(Okay Arrow, your turn. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] Empty Re: You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:31 am

Arrow? Sorry, I'm so impatient this morning. D:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] Empty Re: You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!]

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:23 am

You Can't Run From Love. [R] [Arrow!] 353374601_ff1833adef
" Find her!" An enormous white beast yelled out to his pack, as he watched his beta moving about and sending out search parties for his sister. He didn't know what to do, but he honestly couldn't worry about her she was grown up enough to handle her own self. But that would never stop him from worrying. As the alpha, well known as 'King Lucifer the Third', scanned the area around him, examining each shadow he thought was going to be his sister, but never was. A growl formed inside his throat though he calmed and called off the search and went back to the camp. Settling inside his den as he waited for her to come back home, but knowing she was miles away and probably wouldn't be coming back for a while. His crown folded into his mates coat, allowing Delilah groom his pelt as he tried to rest his nerves. Just as he was falling into a light sleep, Tark -- the beta strolled into the den. Making Lucifer's massive head ruffle out of the faes fur and glare over at his sisters mate, well now he wasn't. Tark sat back on his haunches and spoke to his leader, " she'll be back sir, don't worry, she's the most rutheless warrior I know. She can handle herself, she'll find her way back home." The alpha stared at Tark for anything but saw nothing in the males eyes so he just returned to his state of depression and went back to sleep. Delilah shook her head over at Tark as he nodded and loomed his crown down low to the ground. Silence now washing over the entire pack area.
It was then that the heavy grunts of a she-wolf storming down the valley restlessly trying to escape the hunters line of sight. Their arrows drew past her as she ran, watching as the points of them sped past her in slow motion. Growling low in her throat the female drew herself forward and leaped over a slope before quickening her pace. Dashing down the landscape like a tremendous machine, refusing to heel -- nearing close to a forest. Narrowing her eyes she casts her gaze once over her shoulder, then launching herself into mid air and clasping herself onto the bark of a tree. Huffing lightly she scurried up the side of the tree and finally vanished out of their line of sight. Her ears pricked up and twitched at the sound of the two-legged humans voices lashed out wildly, after they rushed off in a different direction, the female sighed inwardly before leaping from one branch to another. Flinging out of a tree, landing sharply on the earth surface -- shaking her coat to rid of leaves. Her hardening stare shifted to her side, eyes brightening to see a flowing river beside her. Stepping into the water she went to wash off her creamed colored coat that was masked with blood.
As the rushing tide welcomed her with it's chilled touch, she shivered slightly then cleansed herself off. Licking the last bit of crimson liquid from her muzzle and leaping out of the water and shaking her pelt off. Droplets of water splattering out everywhere. Looking back at the once crystallizing surface that soon ran red from the scarlet color that drifted off her coat from the killing spree she had done on the village of humans, one reason why she was being chased after earlier. This female was not your average wolf, she was dangerous in oh-so-many ways and will not retaliate to rip your heart out nor hesitate. she feels not remorse what so ever and trying to get her to love you is a challenge and usually a lot of males lose, beside her old mate Tark who won her heart but soon lost it when the two got into an argument. She was your worst nightmare and will never be tamed, so don't even waste your time on her. The yellow eyed beast shuffled around to stalk off but was soon stopped by ones voice that bled in her ear drums, making her erupt a spine tingling raging growl out that sounded as if a tree was being split in half by lightning, sounding as if thunder was rolling and crackling over head. The she-wolf rotated to face the brute, scanning over his large frame as he towered only a few feet from her. Snaking her crown up she stomped two front paws on her earth and straightened up, now standing eye-to-eye with the male. This fae may look tiny and weak from a distance, but when you got close to her she was enormous and masculine framed.
Jaws snapping and eyes flashing at him, her muscles stiffened and she debated on whether or not end the brutes life right here, right now. Thinking on that one for a long moment, then deciding not to and speaking up. Considering that this male might bring some use to her. " I should be asking you the same thing, brute." The she-wolf snarled, refraining herself from lunging at him. It was none of his business to why she was out here alone, it wasn't like she was going to be here long.
{ sorry hun, I had to re-write this post because the last computer I was on shut off on me to update. I was mad, so I had to use my gramma's }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

(That's alright Arrow. Lol, my laptop used to do that all the time.)

Durnal wasn't surprised by her snappy nature. He grew up with fae's like that. Durnal chuckled and only smiled. "I've been alone for years. I just arrived here not too long ago." Durnal replied, shifting his weight to feel a bit more comfortable. He studied her height and muscular body. She was only six inches shorter than he was. Durnal turned his enormous head left to look at his den. Durnal turned back to the female, his emerald eyes flickering with interest. "My name is Durnal. I apologize if I had startled you." Durnal said to the beautiful fae. He looked at how thin she looked at the moment. "You must be hungry. I have food at my den if you wish to eat." Durnal offered, letting the fur on his shoulder lay flat. For a brute, Durnal was quite charming. Not really one to murder a creature unless it was needed. Durnal bent his head down to lap up some more water before tilting his head up to look at the fae. "And what might your name be?" Durnal asked politely, awaiting her answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh, one more thing Arrow. What ever happened to your original HI account?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Eh, bump? SO SORRY. I just love Pelican so much. :')
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

The she-wolf growled at him, not really interested in this brute for she wasn't here to find love. It was funny to her, that much a large male like himself was no match to her height, he had no chance of even daring to look down on her for the two were equally matched in height. Taking in his frame, wondering where is soft spots were. Though she could already figure them out just by the tone he choose to speak with. Laughing slightly at him, it was really a petty thing to do. To try and offer her things that they should know not to offer to a stranger, more or less a female who the temper of a bull. Still keeping her cool as she puff ed lightly at his next few comments, irritated already at how much he was talking. If the female had to admit, it was quite annoying. Stepping away from him she spat out meaningful words that sounded like a rattle snake getting ready to strike at it's prey -- because that's what this brute was; her prey. " I don't care how long you've been here, nor do I care what your name is." To be honest, she didn't. So his wasting his breath and announcing his name to her was just meaningless. Snaking her crown up high and letting her own saliva fall off the corners of her lips as her canines began to bare violently snapping at his muzzle. " And I don't need your food! I already ravished my hunger on something more, human." Her yellow orbs flashed with a blood-shot red, claws extending and driving into the earth to restrain her from lunging at him and ripping him to shreds like she had done to half the village back home. Whipping out their population to almost extinction. When he asked for her name she let a succubus laugh pour out between her gritted fangs. " I go many names, none of which you are worthy of pronouncing." Her accent boomed aloud as she bit back a harsh comment.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 pm

(They aren't the same height... ._.)

Durnal rose an eyebrow and shrugged. "You don't have to care. I was just being polite." Durnal replied softly, his deep and confident voice steady as he spoke. He chuckled at her comment on humans, smirking in interest. "Don't we all hate humans?" Durnal asked sarcastically. But the memory of his father's death flashed through his mind, seeing the spear go right through his chest and watching him burn to ashes in the fire. Durnal snapped out of his thoughts at her last words and sighed. "To my mother, I wasn't even worth having around." Durnal replied, shrugging as if he didn't care about what his mother did to him. Durnal's mother wasn't the only one that abused him. "Sorry to disturb you." Durnal added, turning to pad back to his den. Durnal laid down and ate a bit more moose before drifting off into a light sleep. He soon found himself waking up as a pup in the fire. "Dad!" Durnal cried, seeing Talon being stabbed by the human. "Be a strong Alpha my son. Goodbye." Talon rasped, dying the moment after his emerald eyes closed. Durnal turned to hear a wicked laugh from his mother. Durnal felt claws rip through his fur, but didn't see anything. "Worthless. Pathetic. Pitiful!" Those words ran through Durnal's mind like a tornado. Durnal awoke from his nightmare, still a full grown wolf. But sweat dripped off of his forehead. Durnal groaned and got up, padding towards the waterfall. He lapped up water, looking at his reflection. Durnal saw his own reflection being replaced with his father's. Durnal clawed the water, ripples going through it. Durnal growled and took a dip in the water, the waterfall splashing on his back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm

{ Well, Pelican's not six inches shorter than Durnal, that's like a pups size. Let us be realistic here, lol.}

The wolf growled at him, rolling her heavenly eyes at his comments. Then watching his movements, his reactions -- his expression. It changed so suddenly, like he was lost in thought. Which only made the fae growl and shaking her massive head at him. Sighing heavily, she didn't respond to any of his comments though she did watch as he wondered off elsewhere. Finally letting her fangs reject back into her gums and claws retreating back into her paws. Snarling viciously, walking away and out of the area before he came back to bug her again. Truly she knew that this male will probably go after her, just by how he was and acted. It seemed to be natural stake to go after something he wanted. Snapping lightly at the air with her jaws clasping together, making an eerie sound vibrate in her ears. Stripping across the river and onto the other side before hopping over a log and pushing herself forward to dart off in the opposite direction of the hunters as she heard the nearing and gaining ground.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Durnal looked at the fae, showing no interest. He sighed and continued to let himself stand in the water until he heard humans approach. He had saw the female run. Durnal's ears pricked and his claws extended. Durnal leaped out of the water and onto a human, tearing into its flesh before ripping the arm off it. Durnal side stepped another human and slid under its legs, pulling them out from under it before crushing its windpipe. Durnal used a tree for momentum and knocked another off of its feet, ripping its neck apart. Durnal shook with rage, emerald eyes swirling with a bit of red and blue. He let his claws sheath and turned to look at the fae. A human had thrown a spear at her. It had got her in the shoulder. "Are you alright?" Durnal asked, rushing over. He examined her, seeing no other wounds. Durnal grasped the spear in his jaws and gently pulled out. He cleaned the wound with some wet moss before putting berry juice and yarrow on it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

The fae growled as the humans neared her, she was about to spin around and lash out at them then was taken back by the sudden action of the brute. She snarled, watching in irritation. Her fur burning with rage as she watched him. I don't need some male taking my kills for me! The she-wolf didn't like this one bit, hating how he had to slip right under here grasp and end them for her. She was very capable of doing that herself and she was going to show this brute that. Just as the blazing yellow eyed wolf went to lung at Durnal, a spear caught her shoulder and she roared in pure fury. Snapping her gaze towards the human, her canines flashing. When she stomped a paw at him the two-leg went running for the hills. Sneering she cranked her neck to grasp the spear but was soon blocked off by doing that also. Snarling at the male, then when he ripped the spear out she launched herself at him. Her enormous frame ramming into his and striking him to the ground roughly, claws driving into his shoulder blades as the she-wolf pinned him there. Not allowing him to move a muscle. Jaws creating her saliva and snapping wildly at his face, her booming voice was serious and threatening. " I swear to god if you ever do that again, I will personally rip your heart out and feed it to the sharks! Got it?!" This fae hated when other wolves thought she couldn't handle herself, thought she was weak and useless. Well, she wasn't and if this brute ever pulled that crap again he will have half a second to run before she shreds him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Durnal met her gaze steadily, no fear showing in them at her comment. "I only did it because I knew you were hurt. I know you can take care of yourself, but one day you could end up getting yourself killed." Durnal replied softly. He kicked his back legs up, flipping her off of him. Durnal stood up and looked at her wound carefully. "Again, you are welcome to rest in my den if you wish. Not saying you have to, but you are welcome to." Durnal offered, backing away a bit to give her space. Durnal looked at the claw marks in his shoulders, chuckling softly. "You have a fine set of blades in those paws of yours." Durnal told her, licking his shoulders softly. His stomach growled from hunger, causing him to take a whiff of fish. Durnal snatched his jaws in the water a couple times, getting a few fish for them both. If she wanted any, that is "And where would you find sharks? This is a forest." Durnal joked. He was always one to make a quick joke or two when he was in the mood. "Are you hungry at all?" Durnal asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Rolling her eyes she stepped off him and growled at his offerings. How much is he gonna take just to gain her trust. Seriously, it was getting old for the she-wolf. She let her canines flash at him before stepping backwards. Ignoring the sizzling pain in her shoulder and rotating around to stalk off. " My home, my pack lived by an ocean and a village. I'd feed your heart to the sharks there. Don't tempt me too do so." The wolf answered that one comment and ignored all the others. Figuring if she answered them all she'd be wasting precious time to finding her way back home or at least go traveling before she went back. Growling low she lashed her tail at him before bounding off, refusing to stay with him and his food offerings. She was rushing through the forest, making her way towards the fresh scent of a buck near. Soon finding herself hiding behind a bush, watching as the hoofed beast grazed on the bladed grass below it's hooves. Her growls were low and quiet, dejecting her claws and fangs then launching herself at it. Latching onto it's back, driving her jaws deep into it's flesh to grasp the spinal cord. It was not even a second later when she tore it out sharply, tossing it aside as the buck dropped down to the ground  Allowing the she-wolf to lung at it's throat and tear the windpipe out.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Durnal listened to her before watching the female take off. He could smell the fresh scent of prey, but ignored it and brought the fish home. Durnal began eating, only having two fish before scouting the area. Durnal saw the fae, but turned in the other direction to keep going. Durnal lifted his nose to detect any familiar wolf scents, but only smelt the fae's... It was her heat scent. Durnal held back and shook his head, not daring to do it. He was no forcer, and never wished to be. The enormous black male padded back to the waterfall and washed dirt off his pelt. Durnal leaped out and sat in the sun to let his fur dry. Once it was, he shook it out so it was soft and glossy. Durnal wasn't like those tamed dogs that hated dirt, he just didn't like being covered in mud and blood all of the time. Durnal sighed and trotted to the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Canines torn into the meat, ripping the skin back and gulping down some pieces before her heat scent stung her senses. She growled and latched her tail to her rump, glancing around to see if any male smelt that. They probably already did and she could feel paws pound on the ground. Nearing her, this made her bar here fangs and await for the brutes to appear. Once they did, stalking out of the shadows she growled low and spun around on her heels quickly to feel one nip at her flank. Lunging at him and swiping his throat out with a quick motion, watching as he fell. Though while she was turned away from the other one, about to whirl around and end of him she got mounted and he was soon locking his grip on her and pounding into her. She snarled and wiggled about, cranking her crown about her shoulder and biting down on his throat -- hard and not letting go 'till he stepped off her. Once the brute did, she kicked nailed him in the gut, sending him flying into a tree.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Durnl had ran to the sounds and watched the female basically kick these brutes asses. Durnal saw one alive and pinned him to the tree. "You should learn to respect a fae! I don't care who the fae might be, none of them deserve to be forced!" Durnal snarled, biting the male's muzzle, making him gush blood. The male whimpered. "Just let me go..." The brute whined. Durnal sneered and snapped at his heels, making him dart into the trees. He huffed. 'Some brutes.' Durnal thought, turning to look at the female. "Are you okay?" Durnal asked, ready for a harsh reply. He rotated his head a bit more to meet her gaze. Durnal hadn't met many wolves with eyes like hers. He kept quiet, awaiting her answer patiently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

The fae growled low at the sight of Durnal once again, rushing to aid her. She hated that, just like her old mate Tark. Shaking her body to dust it off before snapping her gaze to the brute, snarling aloud. " Thanks, I guess." She spat harshly, glancing around her for anymore males but saw none. Finally relaxing, just a tad bit and letting her muscles un-stiffen. She stepped towards the brute, wondering if she could use him to her advantage. Maybe, make him her play toy, but honestly from the looks of him he was too sweet to females. That made her roll her heavenly eyes in disgust. Not realizing it, more of her heat scent seeped to  Though as soon as she smelt it, her tail lcoked back to her rump. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Durnal sighed. "You're welcome. I guess." Durnal mocked, smiling cockily. He sighed and turned sniff the air, but detected no more brutes but himself. Durnal dipped his head down to clear his head. So much has happened in that one day and it was already dark. Durnal heard thunder and clouds roll over the sky, a drop of rain plinking onto his nose. He looked at the sky, emerald orbs narrowed. "You'd better find a den soon. Rain doesn't wait." Durnal said softly to her, meeting her gaze once more. Durnal sighed as it began to pour. "I better get to my den." Durnal added, turning to stalk away. But something was trying to stop him. Durnal growled lightly in his throat, but continued to pad to the den. Durnal shook his thick pelt and laid down, munching on a fish.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Looking at his smile she sighed heavily, wishing she could smile. Then again maybe she could, someone just had to bring that happy side out of her. When a rain droplet feel on her nose she sneezed slightly and glanced up at the dark clouds rolling over head. Hearing him speak she tilted her head, watching him leave. Stepping towards him, then stopping herself and growling low. The she-wolf slowly made her way forward, following him a far distance away. It was only a few minutes later when he was laying down that she emerged through the entrance of the den, her yellow gaze locked on him for a couple moments. Not even wasting the time to ask for his permission to come in, she just did. Taking her place on the far end of the cave and circling once before laying down. Her fluffy tail ruffling over her paws. Bright cream colored pelt glistened against the darkness. Closing her eyes slowly she rested her massive head down upon her paws. Listening to the pitter-patter of the rain as it beat down upon the den.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Durnal lifted his enormous head and smiled. For some reason Durnal enjoyed the fae's company. He laid on his side, breathing heavily for some time, glancing over at the female every few minutes. "You never did tell me your name." Durnal informed her, lifting his head to look at her. He probably said the wrong thing, but he died to know what she was called. Durnal finished his fish, resting his head on his paws, the light of lightning reflecting off of his emerald gaze. He rotated his body so he was facing the cream colored fae. He was a fair distance so he didn't have to worry about her teeth sinking into his muzzle. Durnal awaited her answer, staying polite for the sake of his life. Durnal was maybe stronger than this fae, but he knew damn well she could hurt him. Maybe even kill him. "I apologize for coming to help you. I just hate to see fae's suffer through that kind of abuse from males." Durnal said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Pelican snapped her gaze to lock with Durnals once again, she eyed him coldly then answered. " Pelican. The names Pelican." Her Russian accent boomed louder against the crackling thunder. She stood up slowly, stalking forward. Her eyes narrowed and she let her fans bare at him as she got closer to him. Lowering her crown down to his and snapping roughly. " Males don't abuse me. I don't the abusing." Pelican snarled, her body crumbling beneath her weight and settling down next to him. Deciding to at least be sorta nice to him, it was the least she could do.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Durnal nodded. "Its a nice name. It fits you." Durnal told her, smiling softly. When Pelican stalked towards him, he just looked up at her. "That's not entirely true. Everyone has a soft side Pelican." He replied, laying his head down on his paws once more. Durnal listened to the platters on the roof of the den before falling into a deep sleep.
In the morning, Durnal awoke sleepily. He noticed Pelican still next to him and smiled, quietly walking out of the den. Durnal dashed forward, his paws barely touching the ear as he ran towards the scent of prey. He leaped in the air onto a bull elk, his claws sinking into its back for grip. Durnal drove his teeth into its neck, sending it to the ground roughly. He sliced its neck with a swipe of one paw, and smiled. Durnal dragged the prize elk home and dropped it in the back of the den gently so he didn't wake Pelican. Durnal sat outside of the den, watching the sun rise.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Pelican growled at him, thinking her head. Not me. She soon fell into a light sleep, thinking of her brother and if he was alright or not. 
She heard Durnal get up and race out into the forest, she stayed quiet and still. Not wanting to get up at the moment, though when he came back with newly found fresh meat filling her senses the she-wolf licked her chops and stood. Looking at the elk then Durnal, snarling a tad as she walked over to him and staring at the sky. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Durnal sat there for a few more seconds until Pelican's scent wafted into his nose. He rotated his head to look at her, smiling charmingly. "Morning Pelican. I hope I didn't wake you." Durnal greeted, turning his head back to the sky for a moment. "Feel free to eat. At the moment I'm not really too hungry." Durnal added, rounding his shoulders to crack one. He cracked his shoulder, having it feel much less stiff now. Durnal let his depth-less emerald gaze trace to glance at Pelican for a seconds before looking back in front of him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Pelican growled at him, flattening her ears to how nice he was being to her. " Well you did." She spat roughly, glaring in front of her and not even daring to look over at him. When he told her she could go eat, the fae didn't even reply just stood there lost in thought. " Why are you still so nice to me after I've been a bitch to you?" 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum