Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

I relaxed as I felt the camper stop moving. I got up shakily, and looked at him surprised. I couldn't really say anything to that, and I guessed he didn't realize how young I was,"I don't want that... I'm only 15..."

Back to top Go down

Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat Out Sexy (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 pm

I laughed,"Even younger girls came to me eventually." I said. I played with the dogs outside. I had boxes and boxes of condoms so I never ran out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

I looked at him amazed. "Oh..." I said, getting a weird feeling. I walked outside with him, feeling kind of scared of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I could read body language,"You don't have to be afraid, I'm not going to force you into anything you don't want to do." I said meaning it. I soon got up and grabbed her arm to lead in the camper as my dogs came with. Zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 pm

I nodded, and bit my lip. I followed him, and ran into the camper. Zayna started barking, and I heard moaning from outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm

When the Zombies passed,"Don't leave the camper." I said nodding. I went into my room and started to play with my dick, needing to give myself pleasure. I didn't care if she saw my dick or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I nodded, and left him be as he walked into his bedroom. I figured he was just napping or something...I had to go to the bathroom, and walked into his room. I stopped right away, and quickly backed out. My eyes wide, I asked," Where's your bathroom...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I pointed,"When your done, I want to show you something." I said smiling

(Something sexual)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm

(lol)
I nodded, and passed his room with closed eyes. I quickly did my business, and was washing my hands, before I stepped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 pm

When she came out I gently pressed her to the wall,"I won't force you because I'm not that kind of guy but this is how a dick feels against your pussy." I said as I pressed the tip to her pussy and gently/slowly pushed inside her and stayed there and sucked on her breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 pm

I gasped surprised as he pushed me against a wall. I whimpered, and tried to pull away. I moaned a little, not in pleasure, but in pain. "I don't like it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm

I groaned but forced myself to pulled out. "Some time you should let me pleasure you." I said playing with her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm

I looked at him, tears welling in my eyes. ,"But it hurts!" I said, sadly. I was seriously thinking of leaving now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 pm

"Fine, you can leave." I said as I got out of her way. I let her go. I gave her stuff to her and waited for her to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:15 pm

I looked at him, my eyes wide. I didn't want to go back out there... I bit my lip, and decided I'd let him. "Fine... You can do whatever you want to me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 pm

"I just want to give you pleasure." I said gently taking her arms and put her on the bed and undressed her. I kissed her pussy and let my tongue go over her folds and gently slid in a finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 pm

I shivered, and let him carry me to the bed, and undress me. I spread my legs for him, and felt his lips kiss my entrance. And then I felt something wet, and I shivered. Realizing it was his tongue. I bit my lip as he stuck his finger up me,"That hurts.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 pm

I pulled my finger out and just went with my tongue. I was doing everything with my tongue and lips to give her pleasure, I even played with her really wet folds with my fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm

I moaned a little, and bit my lip harder to stay quiet. I found myself arching into him, kinda wanting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"Don't fight the moans." I said kissing her pussy and letting my dick slide up and down her folds but not entering her. I let my seed go inside her. I started to suck on her breasts and let just my tip slip inside her. I released a heavy load inside her, probably going to make her pregnant. I kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I nodded slightly, and felt him slide up and down my folds. I shivered, and moaned. I arched up into him, making him go deeper. I whimpered as it hurt. I found myself running my hands up and down his sides, hardly realizing I was doing it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

I slid in more she was wet enough that it didn't hurt too bad. I exploded more inside her, I knew she would get pregnant now but I couldn't help it, it's been so long since I've had a girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 pm

I moaned loudly, feeling all of his seed in me. "Kiss me!" I moaned. It still hurt, but the pleasure was growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:40 pm

I kissed her and humped harder,"Yes, god your pussy is so tight." I said thrusting slowly, pumping my seed inside her. I put my tongue in her mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 pm

I moaned through the kiss and almost choked on his tongue. I arched into him, each thrust shaking the bed.
(GTG be on in the morning...)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next