Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]]

Go down

A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]] Empty A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]]

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

A sigh passed through the cool morning air in front of the dragoness's nostrils as she lay down on the pine needles, her wings finding their place against her back and shoulder blades. Ezra rubbed her cheek against the bark of a nearby tree to sate an itch before shaking herself and snorting. The forest around her was almost painfully silent. With a disgruntled huff of breath, she tucked her tail along her side and rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes and ignoring the emptiness around her.
A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]] Black_dragon_by_lordhannu-d4ekj79
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]] Empty Re: A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 pm

The young boy wandered through the forest. He was lost, and all was silent. He was afraid to call for help for fear of attracting a beast. He saw a cave in the distance, and thought he could hide in there. He started to run to it, but fell five feet from it. He had tripped over a tree root, and he started to cry. His ankle was twisted, and it hurt bad. He hoisted himself onto his knee's and crawled into the cave.

Back to top Go down

A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]] Empty Re: A Lack of Color [[ M // mckenzie9199 ]]

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Ezra brought her head up at the sound of his scuffling footsteps and his tears, her nostrils flared as she caught his scent. It was an unusual one to be found in the forest. With a soft snort she rolled her shoulder blades and pulled her body from the leaf litter to try to catch sight of the human child. Her tail twitched in a very feline-like manner and she stepped forward when she saw him crawling into a cave. The dragon lowered her head and canted it to the side, curious about the boy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:22 pm

I thought I heard something, and called out hesitantly,"Hello?" I asked. Shivers ran down my spine as I saw a huge head appear. I covered my head, and pulled my knee's up to my chest. "Help..." I whimpered. I cowered, and peeked out from between my arms. I had never seen a creature like this before, but it looked dangerous. I quickly covered my eyes again, and sat whimpering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:26 pm

A low humming sound came from the dragon and she stepped back, lying down once more and setting her head on the ground while still watching him. Ezra's tail moved slowly behind her and her ribs rose and fell with her slow breathing, but she was still otherwise. She snorted softly and trilled to the boy in an attempt to show him she was only interested in him, and therefore harmless.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I moved closer to her, was she purring? I didn't know, but that's what it sounded like. I moved even closer, my hand outstretched to her,"Can you help me?" I looked away, and felt my hand land lightly on her nose. It felt as if a bolt of lightning went threw me, and I fell to the ground. My muscles tightened and I could hardly breathe. "Help..." I managed to get out.
(Do you want this to be like Eragon?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 pm

[[ If you want? I haven't read the books in ages ]]

She let out a hot breath when the boy's hand touched her muzzle, then cocked her head to the side, watching as he collapsed again. Ezra nosed his side a bit and made another purring sound from the back of her throat. This one ended on a high note, however; almost like a question.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

(Cool!! I'm on the 3d right now!!)
I slowly came back to a pain free world, and I felt the beast touch my side. "I... I think I'm okay." I said hesitantly. I looked at where I had touched her, and on my hand was a silver mark. "Whoa!" I said in surprise,"Look what you did!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Ezra pulled her head back slightly in surprise as he spoke, his tone a little louder than she'd expected. I did nothing of the sort, she told him and turned her head to give him a curious look. The dragon shifted and sat back on her haunches as she watched the human boy.

[[ Cool Smile ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:15 am

I cringed as a voice sounded in my mind,"Was that you?" I asked. I was surprised this beast could talk. "Yes you did do it... I didn't have it before I touched you." I said examining my hand. It was shining, and the imprint seemed to move. "What is it..." I mumbled to myself. I made my hand into a fist, and found that it didn't harm the imprint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 am

Ezra turned her head to get a better look at the marking and snorted softly at his words. She twitched her tail side to side and sat back on her haunches once more. It was not intentional. My apologies, Young Creature. She told him and stretched her wings.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down