Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors (M)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Warriors (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warriors (M)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 pm

"If I wasn't already pregnant by him already I'd got to him now. Ya know I have had about four of his foals soon to be five. Very strong fillies and colts." I said nodding as I soon yawned,"Get some sleep young one and do not worry about the mating parts, he's a gentleman." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

GoldenHeart

"Yes, I have always wanted love and a mate. But I haven't found anyone wanting to commit yet." I sighed, looking up his giant body up to his face.

EagleFeather

I smiled and moved back to her rump, my tool already throbbing to get in her entrance with all the juices coming out. I quickly mounted her, my hooves locking into her barrel. My tool quickly began searching for her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 pm

BlackStar
"I want to commit." I said putting my muzzle to her cheek and rubbing as I laid down by her and watched her with my blue eyes

SandyHeart
I stood still getting quite impatient but stayed nice and still for him while he searched for my pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 pm

SwanPelt
I smiled at Willow, but still feared everything that had to do with a foal. I stretched my neck down, and grasped some grass. Then I trotted back to my shed, avoiding stallions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Willow
I fell asleep laying next to my black filly that had the features of her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm

GoldenHeart

I smiled nuzzling his cheek, knowing when BlackStar said something like that, he usually meant it. I slowly stood up, flicking a fly with my tail letting some of my heat scent out.

EagleFeather

Soon my tool found her pussy and plunged into it, it being so wet making it extremely easy. I used my front legs as well as my back to push her into me, thrusting in and out hard and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:55 pm

I caught the scent of breeding, and figured it was EagleFeather and SandyHeart. I again felt lonely, but just walked to a corner and laid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

BlackStar
I licked at her entrance and soon mounted her. I pushed into her but being gentle about it. I didn't like hurting the mares that wanted my foals, my mother didn't raise me to be mean. I thrust into her some what hard and deep. I grunted as I gripped her sides and licked the side of her neck.

SandyHeart
I moaned as I pushed into his tool. I moved my tail some more to flick flies off of me,"That feels so good." i said moaning loudly. No all Stallions were allowed to mate mares but mostly BlackStar breeds all the mares so I didn't know if EagleFeather could mate but it was too late now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm

GoldenHeart

I moaned as he mounted me, pushing back into him. Moaning louder as he went deeper into me. I brought my head to the side to nuzzle his muzzle.

EagleFeather

I grunted as I thrusted into her pussy, enjoying this amazingly. My tool slowly began swelling inside her, causing me to moan more. I nibbled on her withers gently as I thrusted in and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

SwanPelt
I growled as I heard multiple moans, and pinned my ear as I felt myself get turned on. Why now? I asked myself. I shoved my head in the straw, trying to block the noise out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I thrusted harder and licked her muzzle,"I want to commit to you." I said nuzzling her.

SandyHeart
I moaned, I wanted him harder and deeper,"Harder and deeper." i said crying out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 pm

SwanPelt
I snorted heavily, and got up. I went outside where the moon glinted off my sleek coat. I decided to go for a short run, and cantered off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Willow
I got up and headed out with my foal sleeping by my sister. "I see BlackStar has found a mate." I said nodding towards the black stallion and the buckskin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 pm

SwanPelt
I stopped short as I saw Willow,"Yes don't remind me... Now see, I can't have a foal with him." I said, almost feeling happy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 pm

I leaned towards her,"I'm sure if you perswaded him he'd mount you. Being pregnant is such an honor, nothing to be afraid of. He's such a nice man." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

SwanPelt
I looked at the ground, and blew through my lips. "I'll give it a try..." I mumbled. I scuffed a hoof in the dirt, feeling awkward again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 pm

"But you have to perswad him, oh and he does have a big tool but he's very gentle about mounting and bringing you pleasure." I said nodding as I gave her face a lick. I liked this young mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm

(I think Blaze left...)
I shivered, frightened. But I would try,"How would I persuade him?" I asked innocently. I looked up into her eyes, and nuzzled her, tossing my tail to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 pm

"Easy, let him get a wiff of that heat scent, he'll come running." I said laughing as it worked for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 pm

GoldenHeart moaned in answer, pleasure overwhelming her. Her walls tightened around his big tool, causing her to moan again.

EagleFeather obeyed her and slammed into her as hard as he could, pumping into her faster. His tool slowly got bigger and bigger in her pussy as he thrusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm

SandyHeart
I moaned,"Yes, give me that seed." I said crying out

BlackStar
I soon released inside her, trying to keep my seed inside her so she'd have my foal. I panted,"Was that your first time?" I asked nuzzling her as I went in front of her and nuzzled her

Last edited by hobbit on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm

SwanPelt
I nodded and walked away slowly. I was shaking I was so frightened. I pulled my tail to the side further, and relaxed letting the scent flow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 pm

I smelled her heat scent. "One more foal before I commit." I said nuzzling GoldenHeart. I raced like hell was on my heels to the mare. I sniffed her rump and quickly mounted her. I pushed in softly and gently before thrusting with soft movements since I was sure this was her first foal that I would give her. After a while I released inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

I shrieked when he ran up behind me. As his weight landed on my back I gave a small back, then I stood trembling. I lowered my head, and spread his weight out. I moaned slightly, but felt pain. I felt myself bunch up again as he released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 pm

"I hope you give me a strong foal." I said licking at her pussy hungrily, tasting her juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next