Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors (M)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Warriors (M) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Warriors (M)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:29 pm

I looked at him, and nuzzled him,"Back there in the shed... I didn't know what you had meant." I said, not sure how I could explain myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:31 pm

"I was just curious who you want for a mate that's all." I said going back to my herbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm

"I... I know. But you and me? I don't think it would work..." I said sadly. He was so much younger than me, and he was a medicine horse. Were they even allowed to mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:17 pm

"Whatever." I said trotting out of the den as I headed for the forest in search of herbs and such. I had another apprentice come with me who had a packing things on him so it wouldn't be so hard for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:21 pm

SwanPelt
I looked after him, and felt sad. He might have been my only choice, I stomp a hoof and decide to wait till later. I might have a chance then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm

BlackPelt
I trotted after Fireheart to help him with herbs. I was a huge black Friesian.

http://thegenusgenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/friesian.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:28 pm

SwanPelt
Later in the night, I went to a meadow not far away. I swished my tail to the side and let out all of my heat scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:30 pm

BlackPelt
I was one of the sons of my father BlackStar. I trotted once FireHeart was done with me, I smelled the heat smell and soon licked the females entrance so she was wet for me, I moved my huge hooves as I waited in anticipation about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm

I was dozing as I felt something I quickly whirled and saw one of BlackStar's sons. Not at all who i had expected. I backed away from him,"Hi..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

"I hear your looking for a new mate." I said looking at her and stretched my neck out to touch noses with her and licked her muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Swanpelt
I smiled and nodded," I just wasn't expecting you..." I nuzzled him back, and quivered as he licked me. I stepped in toward him, and licked his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:02 pm

"Want me to take care of that heat scent?" I asked sniffing around her rump smirking. God I wanted her. My father was the strongest stallion of all the clans. My father had stolen my mother from the MountainClan that flourished in the mountains. My mother had about six foals and then got stolen back from that stallion. All my father's foals were huge like me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:04 pm

I looked at him worried," I guess if you want to..." I said. I sighed, and lifted my tail and and got ready for his weight. Couldn't he even court me first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:05 pm

I didn't mount her,"Want to go for a walk? I promise to keep you safe." I said licking her neck

BlackStar
I licked Golden on the cheek,"I am happy I committed, it was time that I did." I said as I nuzzled her affectionately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:07 pm

I prick my ears, and look at him surprised,"Um yeah. Okay." I lipped his ear when he licked my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 pm

GoldenHeart smiled "I'm glad you did to." She nuzzled his neck as he nuzzled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:14 pm

I pinned my ears back and trotted forward and jumped over a small creek. "So why did you join my father's Clan?" I asked curious

BlackStar
"Why is that?" I asked. I continued to lick at her entrance, my tongue going into her pussy and I smirked as she tasted so good.

SandyHeart
I trotted forward when a stallion bit hard at my rump, I went into a canter. He threatened my foal that I had so I had to protect it or he'd kill it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 pm

GoldenHeart moaned lightly as his tongue went into her pussy then said "Because I couldn't of found a better mate."

EagleFeather laid in his shed, unknowing of what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm

When we got to the Clan of this stallion. He kicked my stomach hard and after a while I lost the foal. After the night I came back into heat. I was running around or trotting so the stud couldn't mate me until I was ambushed and I was forced into mating with the stud. I cried as I wanted my real mate. I was closely guarded.

BlackStar
"You like this baby?" I asked as my tool came from it's sheath. I knew she was pregnant since her heat scent stopped. I kept licking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:21 pm

SwanPelt
I laughed, and looked at him. "I was only a foal and had no where else to go..." I responded. I nuzzled him gently, thinking I heard hoof beats in the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:22 pm

BlackPelt
I pushed her with my larger one into large bushes so no one saw us. I would have been out numbered with a very large stallion. I saw SandyHeart being herded away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 pm

I whinnied in fear, as he pushed me away. I quickly shut my mouth when I saw why though. "SandyHeart..." I whispered sadly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:27 pm

"Shhh." I said to her ear,"Go warn EagleFeather, she's his mate." I said trotting after them, so I knew where they were going but I knew with the markings on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:29 pm

SwanPelt
I nodded quickly, and raced away. About halfway down the path I meant a second group of stallions. They grabbed my mane, and herded me in the direction I hand just come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:30 pm

I heard and raced back and started to fight against the stallions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next