Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Layla sighed. "His name was Denahi." Layla replied, snarling at the name. Denahi had used her for publicity and played her like a broken record. "He played me. Of course, I had fought him, but I was eventually ran out by his pack." Layla explained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. - Page 2 Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Barrel
I nodded, "I see, I wonder why he would play you. Your beautiful!" I said. I ran over her story and tried not to feel guilty about myself. I shook my head, and looked back up to her,"Where did you learn to climb?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 am

(Lol, he's not supposed to feel guilty.)

Layla was surprised by his comment. "Thank you, but I'm not that beautiful." Layla growled, huffing with insistence. She jumped out of the tree and walked to the river, her paws barely dipping in the cool water. Layla's mesmerizing blue eyes speckled with shine as she searched the sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 am

Lol, sorry... I'm changing his name to Baylor. His original name was Barrel, but I don't like the sound of the mighty Lalya getting stuck with Barrel...)
Baylor
I smiled, and just said,"I'm sorry you think that way..." I sat down in the cave , and groomed my self. I watched watching the sky. My ears pricked forward curiously, and I was gonna stand, but felt I should give her space. I called over to her after a few minutes. "What are you looking for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

[center]"Nothing..." Layla growled, her fur bristling. She sighed and dipped into the water, swimming to the waterfall before going into the cave behind it. SHe smiled at the sight, blue eyes shining.[/center]
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Baylor
I watched as she swam away. I noticed her swim under the water fall, and thought she would just pop right back out. After 10 minutes though, I began to worry. "Layla?" I called. I got into the water, swimming after her. I was nervous about going behind the falls, but sucked up a deep breath and swam in. Inside was a cave, a spectacular cave. "Whoa..." I gasped. I looked around and there was Layla. "You worried me..." I said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Layla rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I worry a lot of wolves." She retorted, snarling softly. Layla loved to terrify dogs with ease, but this male didn't seem so scared of her. Hmmm...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Baylor
"I wonder why." I said bumping her playfully. I smiled and looked at the never ending stream of water falling. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked more to myself. Then I smiled," Kinda cool being here alone, Just you and me.: I said seductively. I sat down and watched her, my tail wagging just a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Layla snorted at his comment. "I'd rather be here with my friends." Layla sneered before jumping rock to rock to the top of the waterfall before jumping off into the water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Baylor
I didn't follow, I was a little afraid of heights. Instead i just swam out. "Ain't I considered a friend?" i asked innocently. Well I acted innocently. I watched her jump down, and splash water all over me. "Hey!" i gasped as a wave crashed over me. I was not the best swimmer either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum