Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. Empty Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. FeatherWolf

A massive figure thundered through the thick trees of Rocky Cavern, blistering blue eyes having the moon reflect off of her eyes. Layla did a flip over a cliff, landing on her paws before continuing on. "Hey, there she is!" A male wolf yowled to his six comrades. Layla rolled her eyes as one came bouldering over towards her. She leaped on a tree, doing a backflip off onto him, ripping his spine out before tearing out the other's windpipe. Layla sidestepped one, slashing her long dagger-like claws across his face, blinding him before running across the rocky plain. She skidded to a stop as a massive cliff appeared. Layla smirked and leaped down, plunging into the water 200 feet below. The brown, black and white fae gasped for air as she swam out, looking up as the wolves found a way down. "That's just great. More wolves." Layla sneered before dashing into the trees, splattering mud onto her pelt to mask her scent. Layla crouched in a cave, hidden quite well as the wolves shot by her. 'Retards.' Layla thought, curling her upper lip into a sneer. She noticed a half eaten calf in the corner of the den, crouching down to have a good meal, loosening her muscles as she did so. "Stupid wolves. Can't they take a hint?" Layla snarled, her blue eyes sparkling with hatred. Layla wasn't only a highly trained Assassin. She was a wolf who stole, killed, murdered, and slaughtered. Soon, Layla curled up and fell into a light sleep, only the sound of heavy rain as she slept.

----

Layla's eyes fluttered open as she heard birds chirping. She yawned and stretched out her muscles and enormous paws before padding out of the den and towards the river. Layla immediately swatted up a fish, followed by two more before tearing into them hungrily. She was astonished to see a muscularĀ black brute with dark brown eyes, tinted with a light green around the pupils. Layla sneered at the brute whom was only 3 inches taller than herself. "What are you looking at!?" Layla demanded, stomping a huge forepaw. She hated it when brutes look at her like she was being sold to brutes. Layla was definitely no wolf to piss off, especially in these times where the going gets tough. Typical Layla.

(OK so I want your male to be a player, like a male that pretends to love a female then leave her. The male eventually falls in love with Layla, even though he's a player. I warn you now, Layla is tough as hell and will torture if needed. I'd rather your male not be an assassin, but more of a wolf to learn from Layla. This RP is advanced, so no one or two liners. At least two paragraphs for your first post, and at least 4 lines for the rest. And the male I had in this RP that Layla snapped at is your character. You may decide the name, but your male MUST be a "charming" being. You know what players are like. But you must be an advanced player. So I'd like anyone that can do two paragraphs or more.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Barrel
The large male wolf stalked away from his cave as he heard paw steps. He longed for some company, but he was not liked by most. As the paw steps grew louder, I trotted quietly out into the shelter of tree's. I watched silently, emerald eyes sparkling. My black pelt blended perfectly in the tree's shade. I smiled happily as I saw a beautiful she- wolf pad into the cave. My masculine figureĀ  loomed in the shadows. I was a little bit bigger then her, but that didn't matter. I was considered a very large wolf. I watched as the she- wolf relaxed, and ate the calf I had caught earlier. After a while the she- wolf curled up into a ball and I figured she had fallen asleep. I also curled into a ball, and relaxed. I let myself doze, feeling happier.
I woke up before the wolf. As I lay there watching her sleep, I began to feel thirsty. I got up quietly, and trotted to the stream. I caught a couple of fish, and ate them slowly. About an hour went by, and I heard something stir in the cave. I smiled, and hid some where she wouldn't notice me. I watched as she caught fish, and ate them. I walked up quietly in front of her. I waited till she noticed me before I said,"Hello!"
"What are you looking at!?"
I looked at her, and tilted my head. I put on a charming smile,"Why aren't you a little angel." I said sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e  [R] ADVANCED RP. Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] ADVANCED RP.

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Layla's eyes burned into his like blue fire, piercing sharp teeth baring angrily. "Don't you EVER call me 'a little angel'! Even in a sarcastic tone!" Layla snarled, pelt bristling. Who did this male think he was? She licked her chops, teeth still bared, showing her gums as well. "If you wish to live, I suggest not acting like I've known you all my life!" Layla threatened, dagger like claws flexing. This male looked somewhat like her father, Durnal, but shorter and not as muscular. Layla snapped her teeth at his muzzle, her eyes like chips of ice ready to cut you open. Who was the brute, and what the hell did he want!? She let her muscles tense, making her look twice her size.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Barrel
"Don't you EVER call me 'a little angel'! Even in a sarcastic tone!"
I smiled, and pricked my ears forward in interest,"What would you like me to call you then? Hmmm? You didn't exactly give me your name." I replied shortly. I then lowered my head and bowed. "I am Barrel. Don't ask why I'm called that, because I have no idea." I said smirking. My brown eyes looked into her blue, and I could see fire raging. Wait!, More like blue ice fire. I didn't want to look away.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Layla sneered and flashed her fangs, but calmed down just a bit. "Name's Layla." She replied, her eyes searching his carefully. Layla had always held a grudge towards brutes for life. She growled at Barrel and flicked her ear as the feathers pierced in her ear waved in the wind. Layla ate her last fish, keeping a weary eye on Barrel. For a brute, he was slightly different. Not a hardass douche like most.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Barrel
"Names Layla."
I smiled, happy she seemed to trust me a bit more. "A beautiful name, for a beautiful wolf." I added the last part, not really thinking. It just came naturally to compliment faes. I watched her eat, noticing how she watched me. "You don't need to watch me like I'm some murderer. "

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Layla rolled her eyes at his compliment, flashing her fangs. She lifted her head and bit his muzzle roughly. Layla's eyes were filled with anger once again. Layla parted her jaws, speaking in a beautiful, yet harsh tone. "And how would I know you aren't one!?" Layla questioned, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. Layla knew she could take him though, for she was an assassin. "There she is!" A wolf called, racing down with his comrades. Layla flipped and landed on one, ripping his spinal cord out before tripping another to his paws and ripping his windpipe out. Layla used a tree for momentum, her claws ripping through his face before she tore his stomach apart. Her chest heaved.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Barrel
"And how do I know you arn't one?!"
I laughed,"Because I would have killed you in your sleep then." I knocked her off me, and growled a little. "Listen..." I was cut off by wolves crashing down upon us. I quickly turned and ripped the throat out of a male. I turned around and saw Layla take down two. "Wow!" I muttered watching her fatal power. I twisted over a wolf, crushing it's spine with brute force.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Layla looked at Barrel and cocked her head. "Wow, what?" Layla asked, sitting down a few feet away from him. She awaited his answer, drawing circles in the dirt with one claw. Layla's blue eyes looked at the bodies she murdered, sighing softly.

(Sorry its short.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Barrel
"Wow, What?"
I smiled and winked at her, "Your really good at killing!" I said in astonishment,"Most Fae's freak at the sight of blood. Most just have pups, and hunt." I said looking at her curiously. I sat and started licking my bloodied paws. I watched her, now knowing her capabilities.
(It's okay, mines short to...)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Layla shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Well, I was trained to be an assassin by my father and best friend." Layla told him, remembering her very best friend Nakomi. Layla huffed at his next comment. "Lots of the fae's in my father's pack were fighting fanatics." Layla retorted. "My father actually happens to be Alpha Durnal of Storm Pack." Layla told him, knowing her father was popular in lots of places. "I had these feathers pierced in my ear by a professional." Layla told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Bumparoo. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 pm

(Sorry...)
Barrel
"Well, I was trained to be an assassin by my father and best friend."
I nodded and she continued,
"Lots of the fae's in my father's pack were fighting fanatics."
"I see... That would be a cool pack!"
"My father actually happens to be Alpha Durnal of Storm Pack."
"Mmmmm Durnal, I've heard of him once or twice..."
"I had these feathers pierced in my ear by a professional."
I smiled, "Cool! I never really was a Feather fan though..." I looked at the feathers closer, and saw how neatly they were pierced.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Layla chuckled. "I've never really been a fan of birds either, but I like these." Layla replied, yawning. "Well. Want to help me on a hunting mission?" Layla asked. She didn't like him, or trust him, but needed some help.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Barrel
I nod before she even finishes her sentence,"Yeah I'll come! Can you hunt?" I asked. I was afraid of her freaking out on me, but I asked anyway. In some packs the females only had one purpose, and knew only how to do one thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Layla huffed. "Of course I can hunt!" Layla snapped before taking off into the forest like lightning. She dodged rocks and logs, leaping over a cliff and landing on the other side before continuing. Layla leaped over a bush, clawing the windpipe out of a moose. Layla smiled at her prize, and ate softly before waiting for Barrel. She huffed with annoyance. Brutes were always so damn slow. Maybe except for her father. For Durnal's size and strength, he was fast.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Barrel
I smirked and kept up with her easily, but I got left behind when I dropped into a crouch to stalk the moose. I huffed annoyed as she just made the kill, with out any sport being put in to it. I trotted forward and instantly began eating. This female,Layla, was curious. I had never seen a wolf like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Layla rolled her eyes and continued to eat before looking up at the sky. Her blue eyes glistened it the sunlight like crystals. She yawned of boredom and watched Barrel eat. Layla smirked before taking off at a tremendous speed through the forest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Barrel
I ate my full, then took off running after her. This really helped lift my spirit. I loved to run! I let my tongue hang from the side of my mouth, and I breathed heavily. I kept up with her, even though my paws ached, and my legs burned.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Layla huffed and sped up, running ahead of him now. Layla leaped up into a tree and jumped out, pinning Barrel to the ground with great strength. She growled in his face before dashing towards her cave where she slept last night. Layla laid down and hoped she lost him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Barrel
I was memorized by her speed. I tried my best to keep up, but felt myself lagging behind. I saw her jump into a tree, and gasped as she jumped on me. I growled back. And just followed her back to the cave. "I hope you enjoyed that calf. It was supposed to last a week.." I growled, but smirked to tell her I was just messing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Layla rolled her heavenly eyes and paid now attention to him. Barrel was like a living magnet! She huffed and looked at the ground, clawing it angrily. Layla stalked right by Barrel and jumped up into a tree, laying on a thick branch. Layla's eyes burned like fire.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Barrel
I watched her, and felt happy that she was annoyed. When she stalked past me, and jumped in a tree, I followed her to the edge of the cave. I felt amused, and decided to try my luck. Flashing her a grin I began,"So tell me about yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Layla glared down at Barrel and groaned. "Fine." She growled and leaped down in front of him. "I am three years and 6 months, I was betrayed by my "mate" about a year ago, I have siblings named Dakota, Genocide, Bliss, and Braekon." Layla told him, her eyes not on his. She leaped back into the tree and laid down, looking down on him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Barrel
I nodded to each sentence,"I am 4 years old, never had a mate, and my sibling's are Lichen. That's it... Who was your mate?" I asked as she jumped back into the tree. I cocked my head to the side, smiling again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum