Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N i g h t m a r e [R]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

N i g h t m a r e  [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: N i g h t m a r e [R]

Post by Kµr淋 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

[I'm not extremely active, so if I don't reply for a couple days, you don't need to 'bump' the thread. I promise I will reply, but I have a life outside of HI. And to my inconvenience, it tends to keep me away from the site. My apologies.]

"Nanuk. That's it." He tried his hardest to remember the wolf, but she hadn't played a big part in his life, so all he could remember was her attitude. Chuckling at the thought. Lucifer focused his attention back on the fae in front of him. "Was? What do you mean by 'was'?" Tilting his head in inquiry.  Her offer surprised him. "Forgive me for asking, but do you have some sort of condition? Bi polar, perhaps? You wanted a taste of by blood not too long ago. And now you want to hunt? Or should I just turn tail now before you focus your affection on me?" Lucifer grinned wickedly at the last part, knowing it would get her riled up.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Layla huffed. "What I meant is, he still is a good Alpha, but I haven't seen him for some time." Layla growled. His last comment enraged Layla. She pinned him to the ground. "Listen here, smartass. I don't show affection to you, or any brute anymore! Not unless he is a friend. You are not my friend." Layla snarled, getting off of him before speeding off into the forest at tremendous speed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Lucifer stood after she had pinned him down, and growled. Some faes... He debated going after her. Shaking his head, he turned in the opposite direction. Let Little Miss Snippy find him. After all, how hard would it be to plan it like that? Not very. Chuckling to himself, Lucifer trotted off into the trees. Faes like her amused him. They also annoyed him, in some ways but the way they seemed to think they were better than every body else really  gave him a good laugh. Was this little wolf like that? Lucifer couldn't be sure. Sighing with content, the brute kept moving, waiting for him and little Layla to clash again. And it would happen. He would make sure of it.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Layla dashed into the darkness, seeing thunder clouds up ahead. Layla just barely dodged a crackle of lightning as rain began to fall, and ran faster, feeling the Earth under her paws. Layla soon whirled around and went in a different direction, coming to a cliff. Layla recognized Lucifer there. "What a retard." Layla muttered. But her eyes widened as the rocks under him began to fall. Layla couldn't just let him die. She dashed forward and slipped under the rocks, landing on another rock below, she held the tumbling rocks up on her back. "Lucifer... Go. Now." Layla growled. Her back gave out. Layla leaped up, and grabbed Lucifer's scruff, pulling him up to the surface.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:26 pm

[Sorry about not replying for so long. I've been away from home with only a tablet. The hotels never have very good internet either :/]

Lucifer looked over the edge of the cliff, tilting his head curiously. He felt the ground beneath him start to shake a little bit. The brute crouched, ready to leap out of the way. The voice of the fae startled him slightly, but he nodded, not really needing her help. Just when he was about to jump, he was jolted back painfully. He pushed back away from her, shaking his head to free himself from her grip. His eyes were lit with anger when he looked up at her. Lucifer snapped his jaws, hackles bristling. "I didn't need your help, fae. I was perfectly fine. My suggestion is you stop thinking I'm a yearling pup and start thinking about your own safety. In case you didn't notice, I am perfectly capable." His tail was sweeping from side to side, his anger obvious.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Layla snorted and narrowed her eyes. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm ready to give my life for someone. Appreciate that." Layla shot back, not as tense as she was before. Layla sighed. "You wouldn't believe what my sister and I were treated like. Mostly my sister though. Just because she was blind, my parents tried to get her to avoid violence." Layla told him, turning away to look for something to eat, soon spotting an elk. She leaped and landed on its back, snapping its neck instantly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 pm

"Incase you haven't noticed, I don't need your help. I won't appreciate what I don't need." Lucifer didn't care if this fae was interesting. He hated the weak feeling being saved gave him. Swinging around, he clawed at a tree, breathing heavy. "You were in a pack. Your father was an Alpha. It could not have been that bad. You should try growing up on your own from the very start." Lucifer hissed. Blinking his golden eyes to keep away the wetness that threatened to .appear, the brute looked back at her. "Thanks, though." He said through clenched teeth.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 am

Layla turned around and looked at him. "Never said I didn't like it there. It was hard though. My mother treated me like I didn't exist. Hell, Nakomi and my father were the only ones that actually supported me on my dreams." Layla replied. Layla didn't want to hear about his puphood. "You'd be surprised what my father's past was like. And don't think it was all royalty, because his past was a living hell for him." Layla said, not so harsh this time. Layla was told how her father was abused by his mother even as a newborn, up until his father had died, and she was murdered. Then Durnal had became a Loner, having to teach himself everything that you needed to know as the Alpha's son.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 am

[I'm soo sorry! I kinda forgot about this is the middle of everything.]

Lucifer could feel the anger bubbling up inside him again. "Listen, fae, I don't care about your mother or whoever this Nakomi is. I don't care how they supported you on your dreams to become a murderer." He snarled, and when she started up about her father, he nearly lost it. He spun around to face her, golden eyes blazing. "I don't fucking care about your goddamned father! He has nothing to do with this, so stop talking about him because I really don't want to hear it. Go whine to another wolf!"  Without thinking, Lucifer bolted. He ran between the trees at breakneck speed. When he finally stopped, his chest was heaving. And watching him was a fae. A black fae who he instantly recognized. "Why hello." She said in a much too cheery voice. Lucifer groaned, but sat beside her anyway. If there was one wolf he couldn't avoid, it was his friend, who had some how escaped becoming a shuddering ball of tears. 

Shaking it off, Lucifer thought about Layla. Did he insult her? He hoped so. A coy grin threatened to make an appearance. She would come back to him. His plan would still work. The wolf at his side just looked at him with confusion before shaking her head, and standing. Lucifer watched her go. He knew how disgusted she was with what he did, but he couldn't help that. At least she was someone to sit next to when he needed it.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 am

Layla chuckled at his harshness. "You think I'm whining? Very mature you blind-sided asshole." Layla sneered. Layla wasn't insulted. It was typical of a male to be like that. She had learned to live with it Then she turned around to run, snarling with anger. Layla leaped up on the rocks to get up to the top of the ravine, rain beginning to fall heavily. She dashed off towards the mountains, her sight blinded by the rain. But she had been tackled. She roared as they rolled, but Layla soon fell over the edge of the ravine, landing on the rocks below her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum