Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N i g h t m a r e [R]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

N i g h t m a r e  [R] Empty N i g h t m a r e [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:10 am

N i g h t m a r e  [R] FeatherWolf
A massive figure thundered through the thick trees of Rocky Cavern, blistering blue eyes having the moon reflect off of her eyes. Layla did a flip over a cliff, landing on her paws before continuing on. "Hey, there she is!" A male wolf yowled to his six comrades. Layla rolled her eyes as one came bouldering over towards her. She leaped on a tree, doing a backflip off onto him, ripping his spine out before tearing out the other's windpipe. Layla sidestepped one, slashing her long dagger-like claws across his face, blinding him before running across the rocky plain. She skidded to a stop as a massive cliff appeared. Layla smirked and leaped down, plunging into the water 200 feet below. The brown, black and white fae gasped for air as she swam out, looking up as the wolves found a way down. "That's just great. More wolves." Layla sneered before dashing into the trees, splattering mud onto her pelt to mask her scent. Layla crouched in a cave, hidden quite well as the wolves shot by her. 'Retards.' Layla thought, curling her upper lip into a sneer. She noticed a half eaten calf in the corner of the den, crouching down to have a good meal, loosening her muscles as she did so. "Stupid wolves. Can't they take a hint?" Layla snarled, her blue eyes sparkling with hatred. Layla wasn't only a highly trained Assassin. She was a wolf who stole, killed, murdered, and slaughtered. Soon, Layla curled up and fell into a light sleep, only the sound of heavy rain as she slept.

----

Layla's eyes fluttered open as she heard birds chirping. She yawned and stretched out her muscles and enormous paws before padding out of the den and towards the river. Layla immediately swatted up a fish, followed by two more before tearing into them hungrily. She was astonished to see a muscular black brute with dark brown eyes, tinted with a light green around the pupils. Layla sneered at the brute whom was only 3 inches taller than herself. "What are you looking at!?" Layla demanded, stomping a huge forepaw. She hated it when brutes look at her like she was being sold to brutes. Layla was definitely no wolf to piss off, especially in these times where the going gets tough. Typical Layla.

(OK so I want your male to be a player, like a male that pretends to love a female then leave her. The male eventually falls in love with Layla, even though he's a player. I warn you now, Layla is tough as hell and will torture if needed. I'd rather your male not be an assassin, but more of a wolf to learn from Layla. This RP is advanced, so no one or two liners. At least two paragraphs for your first post, and at least 4 lines for the rest. And the male I had in this RP that Layla snapped at is your character. You may decide the name.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

N i g h t m a r e  [R] Empty Re: N i g h t m a r e [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:15 am

(Bump, anyone? Anyone that is advanced. Please, someone join!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am

N i g h t m a r e  [R] Black_Wolf_by_SolStock

Shade.. Ah yes,Shade. I'm a wonderful wolf,a wonderful brute! Although,I'm not the very best. My mother,and pack,despises me. I've been trained to hunt,kill,and steal,but that's not me! I can't kill others! I can't sabotage someone's life! Their created by the Gami's of death and life,I wish to not to betray them. My life to me has been a burden,a simple burden of carrying the pack's tag. My coat was the most precious shade of black,easily disguised as a shadow,which I don't know why my name is Shade. I mean,it's probably because when I was born I looked like a shade of black and white,a grayish hint. 

My green-yellow eyes fixate on an enchanting figure. I was a player,one of all sorts. I did love females,yes.. They were always awe inspiring. I perked my head up,seeing she saw me. To no surprise,I was out of the shadows and pacing towards her. I lowered my head in defeat,showing I'm no threat. I wasn't anyway. "Good evening,fine madam. I'm Shade. What brings such a memorizable figure out here?" I asked. My accent was more british then what it should be. My choice of words must've at least awed her into awkwardness,or at least astonishment.    
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am

N i g h t m a r e  [R] FeatherWolf
(Um Kirin, I was hoping for a name more intimidating like Diablo or something. And they are supposed to hate each other. One more thing, please make him a bit more aggressive and cold-hearted. One more thing, lol. Can you make his accent American. I love American people.)

Layla snarled. "Get away from me!" She snapped, her piercing sharp teeth inches away from the brutes muzzle. Layla was no ordinary fae. She was quite the assassin.
 "Do you think that 'I am no threat' crap is going to fool me!?" Layla snapped, her piercing sharp teeth inches away from the brutes muzzle. Who did this brute think he was? "You get the hell away from me! I am no toy!" Layla demanded, her muscles rippling as her thick fur bristled. Layla bit his muzzle roughly, tripping him to his stomach. Layla did a flip over the brute, snarling and baring her fangs. "And don't you call me madam! I am Layla!" She corrected, not caring about his name at all. Layla was one hell of a fae when it came to fighting.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 am

(Oh ok >.<)

He quickly steps back at her vicious snapping,eyes flashed wide. His killer instincts kick into gear,shaking his nose at her violent bite to his. He pounces on top of her,rapidly crunching all over her body. He'd get her either way,through force or through death. He'd take them both to the afterlife! "A toy? You're not a toy,you're a doll!" he said menacingly in between blows and blows. "By the way,my name is Diablo. Nice ta meet ya!" (Yeah couldn't think of a devilish name.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:50 am

(Woah, woah, not that aggressive, xD)

Layla snarled and raked her claws over his face, blinding Diablo. Layla kicked him off of her before doing a flip, landing on his back and pinning him, grabbing his skull and pulling it back, about to kill him. But she let go and leaped up into a tree, looking down on him. Before Diablo could even growl, Layla did a triple flip and scrunched his muzzle into the ground before slicing her teeth through his shoulder flesh. "Nice to meet you to!" Layla sneered, her teeth bared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 pm

(Ima give up on this topic. Really sorry.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Okay, then could you delete your replies to this please?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:42 pm

It's my letting me ;-;
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:57 pm

(You two would of have had to take turns deleting. If you hadn't replied, Cena, she could of deleted her unreplied to post, but not the others. And Cena, I apologize about Lucifer not fitting the description, but I don't always follow restriction.)

The brute chuckled, nudging the fae's chin up as she tried to sink to the ground. She choked out a sob, her tears darkening the fur beneath her eyes. "But Luce! You sai-" The pretty little wolf tried to speak through her tears, but Lucifer interrupted. "Lucifer. You have no right to use my nickname anymore, sweet heart. And I know what I said." He looked down at the naive wolf, her mouse grey coat matted with mud. She was a real beauty, her dark green eyes filled with innocence. Now they were filled with pain and confusion. Emotions he had put there. "Listen, Kimi, take this as a lesson not to trust so easily. You should be thanking me! Other brutes might of tried other things..." Lucifer threw his head back, laughing as he trotted away from the fae. What she thought they had had was different. He had treated her like royalty, told her he loved her in many different ways and always found a way to keep her happy. Even if he didn't get that kind of pleasure, it was still worth it in the end to see the agony in their naive, beautiful eyes. You could say he was pretty fucked up. 

It was only mid morning. The forest was littered with fragile young hearts, just waiting to be broken. His stomach growled, reminding the brute that in order to get the job done, he had to be fed properly to do so. Lucifer was a fairly good fisher, and though he desired something more red, he wasn't in the mood to chase down his prey. After all, he had to save his energy for a certain she wolf. He knew just the stream. Taking his sweet time, Lucifer padded towards the stream, humming softly to himself. 

And what awaited him at that stream was a surprise. Pleasant, at first, until she spoke. The fae would of been perfect. Lucifer especially loved the unique markings around her eyes, and the color of the two orbs as well. But she was snappy, and judging by her tone of voice, didn't have a sensitive heart. No fun. "You. Isn't it obvious?" Just because he wasn't planning on doing anything didn't mean he couldn't admire her. Perhaps it was time for a challenge... The ones that were harder to break would only shatter into so many more pieces when they fell, right? Lucifer hoped so. Maybe this fae wasn't a waste of time after all.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Layla snarled. "Get away from me!" She snapped, her piercing sharp teeth inches away from the brutes muzzle. Layla was no ordinary fae. She was quite the assassin.

"Do you think that 'I am no threat' crap is going to fool me!?" Layla snapped, her piercing sharp teeth inches away from the brutes muzzle. Who did this brute think he was? "You get the hell away from me! I am no toy!" Layla demanded, her muscles rippling as her thick fur bristled. Layla bit his muzzle roughly, tripping him to his stomach. Layla did a flip over the brute, snarling and baring her fangs. "And don't you call me madam! I am Layla!" She corrected, not caring about his name at all. Layla was one hell of a fae when it came to fighting.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

(One word for you: What.)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 pm

(What do you mean?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:40 pm

[The last part of your post. He never said he wasn't a threat, never called her madam, and never tried to introduce himself. I'm confused here.]
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 pm

(O, ignore that part! Sorry, I was reading Kirin's post xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Lucifer cocked a brow as she snapped at him, watching her without flinching. He wrinkled his nose when she bit him, scenting blood but managed to stay standing. A flip? Really? A little over kill, sweet heart. You're not that impressive. The brute rolled his eyes, stepping away from her and keeping the distance between them as she requested. "You just came closer to me, sooo, there's a flaw in your logic, hon. I'm trying to stay away from you. honest, but you just keep coming closer." 

Lucifer tried not to smirk. He loved it when faes tried to act all tough. "I am not interested in you. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you aren't very appealing. I was hoping you would be more pleasant so I could be polite, catch a fish, and then walk away. But no, you attack a wolf who has done you no harm. Unless looking is harm?" The fae actually annoyed him, in a way. Sure, he had looked at her like she was on the menu but he had seen plenty of faes do the same to him (those that didn't know his reputation, of course) and he didn't find it the least bit threatening. "You should be flattered that a brute actually considered looking at you like that. I'm not surprised that you don't have a lover."
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Layla sneered at the brute disgustingly. "Brutes are a waste of time in my life. They're nothing but boulders waiting to be pushed over." Layla snarled, her blue eyes blazing. She hated how this male tried to act like he was the smartest wolf on earth. Though Layla calmed. "I'm sorry if I'm like this. I was trained to be an assassin as a young pup." Layla explained roughly. Like he would know the word 'Assassin'. She had lived her life like this for years non stop.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Lucifer gasped, looking back at his body. "I'm not that fat! How dare you compare me to a boulder!" He said in mock offense. "But honestly. you got yourself into this by attacking me. I just wanted a fish, you know?" That was a lie, of course. But she would never be able to tell. Lucifer had lied all his life. He sighed as she calmed down a bit, and sat back on his haunches. "Yeah yeah, I didn't ask for your life story, okay? I am not your target, you had no reason to attack me. Not every wolf wants to take advantage of you."

"But," Lucifer hated to admit, "You're better off how you are. Good girls have poor survival rates." He grinned wickedly at her, knowing exactly what he was talking about. 

[Oh, I forgot to include this in my other post, but if you put 'trying' or 'aiming' in sentences like this: Layla bit his muzzle roughly, tripping him to his stomach.  To make them like this: Layla bit his muzzle roughly, trying to trip him onto his stomach. Then it isn't powerplay.]
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Layla shrugged and caught him a fish. "Happy now?" Layla asked sarcastically, her mesmerizing blue eyes glistening. "Name's Layla." She told him cautiously, laying down. Layla's ears pricked at the sound of wolves. "You better go." Layla said before sliding under one's belly, slicing it open before doing a backflip on the other. She snarled at the Leader, clawing his eye out before tripping him. Layla looked at Lucifer. "Go!" Layla barked, holding the Lead wolf down.
She let the male go. "Be lucky I don't kill you too." Layla snarled, pushing him into the river.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"Partially." He nipped at the fish, but kept watching the fae. "Lucifer." The brute introduced himself, and watched as the wolves introduced. "I'm not a coward!" He growled, watching her, almost surprised as she killed with such ease. Not that he had troubles with killing, but the way she did it. Lucifer didn't budge as she told him to leave, just sat and watched with amusement as she pushed the Leader into the river. "Very nice. Sloppy with the Leader, though. I would've finished the job. But that's just me." 

He took a bite of the fish, nose wrinkling, but he kept at it anyway. 
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Layla shrugged. "I don't kill for fun." Layla replied, sitting down and eating her last fish. She didn't exactly like fish, but it was the best she had at the moment. The feathers in her ear swayed in the wind as it blew by her. Layla flicked her ear and laid down, licking her bloody paw. "Ever heard of Alpha Durnal of Storm Pack?" Layla asked curiously. Durnal was her father. He was still a great Alpha as he was over three years ago. Layla missed her family, yes, but she loved life as an assassin.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 pm

"Never said you did. But chances are that eye will get infected, and he'll die slowly. You would of been granting him mercy by killing him." Lucifer looked over at her, wondering if she ever thought things through. "Heard of him. Never met him. Don't want to." He squinted up at the sky, head tilted slightly. "Met a few from his pack, though. Actually, I was part of a pack once, and one of the faes left and joined him. Something with an N, I think? You remind me of her. Snappy and defensive." Lucifer looked over at her, blinking his bright yellow eyes. 

Standing, Lucifer yawned. Was he going to get anywhere with this fae?  He doubted it. 

(Sorry this is so short. And Uni gave me permission to mention Nanuk, in case you were wondering.)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Layla nodded. "He was my father. I miss him very much." Layla told Lucifer. "N... Hmm.. You're either talking about Nanuk or Nakomi." Layla said, remembering her best friend Nakomi. "My father was a good Alpha. Stubborn, but good." Layla said to Lucifer yawning lightly.
"Well. We are getting nowhere with food. Care to help me on a hunt?" Layla offered.

(Its fine. Mine's short too.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:30 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin